A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Urinal Meetings

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Urinal Meetings Empty Urinal Meetings

Post by jake. 8/4/2014, 8:47 am

Urinal Meetings Tumblr_my3sswFW6D1qlf1v0o1_500

Finn was always a bit nervous about Public Bathrooms. Now don't get him wrong, he's a very mature 19 year old guy with a talent for skateboarding and a (I have to add this detail in,) wonderfully soft beard, but ew, public bathrooms. He's not a picky child, really. But when it comes to hygiene... well. He walked into the bathrooms and cringed at the smell. When was the last time someone gave this place a good rinse? Finn shuddered, but he really needed to pee. His bladder was feeling close to the eruption, so he pulled down his pants and headed to the urinal. He let his under pants slip down, and peed. (How the heck am I supposed to describe the sensation of peeing, anyway?) Back to topic. He looked around whilst 'relieving himself'. His eyes flickered upon the showers which were -- Ew is that pubic hair?! Finn narrowed his eyes and shook his head in disgust as he moved his head back to his urinal. Blegh. Gross. "Damn, does no one ever clean this place?" he muttered.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Urinal Meetings Empty Re: Urinal Meetings

Post by Milocross 8/4/2014, 9:00 am

Urinal Meetings Tumblr_lvcc2v9Hh51qbug44

Wolfgang Allard. The new bad DemiTitan in camp. He had been there for only a week, and already his name had been spread around, along with rumors and other secrets. Were any of them true? No. But Wolfgang liked the attention, so he let it happen. But he needed to take a break from all the attention hogging to empty out his bladder, so he went to the bathroom. Usually he'd just cut and go to the woods, but he was already close by so might as well head in the bathroom. The first thing he saw was a butt. A white butt. Unfortunately, all the urinals were out of order... Except for the one next to the butt. He tried to ignore the odor emerging from the disgusting vicinity, and unzipped his pants, taking out his dingaling to pee. While he was doing his business he tried his hardest not to make eye contact or even look towards the boy next to him, it was just too awkward.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 8/4/2014, 9:20 am

Finn almost snorted. Really? Out of all places this kid could stand, he had to stand next to Finn? But then Finn realized the other Urinals were out of order. F*ck. Finn pulled up his pants slowly eyeing the guy awkwardly from the side. He zipped his pants up and grinned. "Well, I guess I hate it just as much as you when people stand next to me whilst I'm peeing." He said and went over to wash his hands with the 'Jolly Jasmine Soap.' Ugh. Aphrodite Kids. "So, who's your Godly Parent? Or, whats your name, even?" He said and whilst drying his hands with a cold towel.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 8/4/2014, 9:26 am

Wolfgang finished his business, giving it a couple of shakes then zipping his pants back up. He went to the sink next to him but instead of Jolly Jasmine, he had Warm Vanilla Sugar. He had only one thought. "I bet Vallary snuck in here to put these here...." he turned to the boy whos butt he had seen. "I'd completely ignore her if she wasn't so hot." after a few seconds, he was asked a question, and he grinned. "My name is Wolfgang, Wolfgang Allard." he paused for a few seconds. "Son of Oceanus, daughter of the beautiful Marie Allard. Who are you?"
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 8/4/2014, 9:46 am

Finn nodded, eyes wide with intrest. "Oceanus, eh? Demi Titan? Nice to make your aquaintance, I'm Finn Hopkins." He smiled, then added, "Son Of Holler." He was going to lead off with another question, namely: So, what brings you here? But that was terribly ridicolous. He came here to pee. Duh. He almsot slapped himself for nearly asking that. He smelled his hands. "Man, I sure marinated myself in this soap." He said and make a disgusted face. "It's smells almost as perfumated as the Aphrodite girls themselves."
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 8/4/2014, 10:04 am

Wolfgang smiled, and nodded a little, drying his hands off on his pants. "Holler? Never heard of him... or her." more attention, directly after peeing. "Yeah, this Persephone kid tried to beat me up as soon as I got here. But I kicked his ass, anyone could defeat Demeters lesser daughter..." he looked up condescendingly, knowing that the minor goddess would tremble at his fathers name. "Oh, sorry, Persephone." he looked at Finn, thinking what he should say next. He was thinking something about his butt... but that would be weird.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 8/4/2014, 10:10 am

Finn shrugged. "Holler, Norse God of disease, chaos and destruction." He grinned at Wolfgangs next comment. "Yeah, atleast some Demeter Girls are hot." He shrugged once more and yawned. "Hey, how old are you?" He asked, smiling politely. He had to ask, some people had a problem with him being 19. But you never knew.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 8/4/2014, 8:07 pm

Wolfgang leaned against the wall behind him, wondering if there could be a better place to hang out instead of the bathroom. The smell was horrible, there were pubic hairs coating the sinks and showers, and it looked like nobody had bothered to clean up in weeks. "The Aphrodite girls are definitely some of the hottest... but I think Oceanus kids are even hotter." he grinned, while the whole time he was trying to get the image of the boys butt out of his head. "I'm 17, so I guess it's not considered illegal that I just saw your ass." it wasn't even a nice butt. It was just... a butt. It disappointed Wolfgang, for he himself was a lover of the booty kind.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 8/5/2014, 2:31 am

Finn grinned slightly, rearranging his Ear Piercings. "I would say so myself, but I'm not gay." He said, still grinning, this time his eyebrows raised up. "What? Oh, so you saw my butt? I'm surprised it did not blind you with it's beauty." He said and stretched. "Right, maybe we should go outside. The stank's killing me." He said, his words almost filling to the rim with a Canadian Accent. He never really talked in that accent, sometimes it just popped up like...Finn pushed the word away and replaced his confused-ness with a bright smile. "Ladies first, then." He said and walked out. His skateboard was perched against the wall.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 8/5/2014, 4:20 am

As Finn spoke, Wolfgang had a stronger feeling of him being a homosexual. His piercings and way of words said it all, perhaps he was closeted? Wolfgang decided he wouldn't dwell on that thought. Following Finn out of the bathroom, he breathed in fresh air to relieve himself from the horrors of what was inside the bathroom. "For someone who's not gay, you sure act flamboyant." he spoke to tease him rather than hurt him, but he couldn't help what other things he could be doing right now. He was a Titan kid, he could be making out with some Aphrodite girl or... a lot of them. You wouldn't think Wolfgang would be hanging around with a boy who pulls down his pants rather than unzipping them to pee.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 8/5/2014, 4:59 am

Finn smirked Wolfgangs words, not adding any words of his own though. "How is it, being an Oceanus kid? Does it get you lots of girls?" He said and smiled at him from the side, then bending down to fiddle with the wheels on his skateboard, taking the rim of his t-shirt to clean them slightly. They were fairly muddy and Finn hated grime. He was a bit of a perfectionist, after all. He sighed and rearranged his Denim Sleevless jacket, and smiled yet another time.

OOC: Just for the record, Finn isn't gay. ;D
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 8/9/2014, 5:38 pm

"I've got a couple girls trying to get my attention.. Just Aphrodite kids though, they're probably just trying to get with me for status. he pushed his hair back, walking away from the bathroom more. "It smells like someone died in there... You think a Thanatos kid got in an argument with an Aphrodite kid?" those children always fought, Thanatos kids were "emo" and Aphrodite kids were "Preps". It was nonstop combat with them, and it was also one of the most annoying things you could walk in on.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 8/10/2014, 3:44 am

Finn grinned. "Oh, yeah, probably. And like the Aphrodite kid would've sprayed Perfume over her own dead body." He said and laughed. He fidgeted with the buttons on his Jacket and then focused back on Wolfgang. "This may come out really, really weird, but what's your biggest dream?" He asked, sincere curioss-ness popping up in his head. Finn realized it was getting warmer and warmer, probably Dionysus was fiddling around with the weather. Finn brushed back his hair with his fingers and took off his denim jacket, leaving him standing in a simple Black T-Shirt. He put his hands in his pockets and grinned. "'S gettin' warmer." He said and raised his eyebrows.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 4:48 pm