A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+5
Mason
Christian
Watsky
beanie
Trevor
9 posters

So yeah?

Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

So yeah? Empty So yeah?

Post by Trevor 8/11/2014, 4:52 pm

So yeah. I’m leaving. Again.
    I initially came back because I missed the idea of RPing. The becoming of a different person in a different world, far from responsibilities of an ordinary life. Secondly I came back for the friends I had made over the years. Mainly Dylan, Mason, and Morgan, because I had been close friends with them before I left, and wanted to get back in touch with them. I missed the community aspect of the site I had left almost two years ago. But yeah, I was a little disappointed to be honest.

Don't get me wrong! I love all of you, and I think you all are amazing people. But it seems to me that CHB has become... well high school, and that's not what I "signed up for" (obligatory clique). Everything is a popularity contest it seems. Like for instance something that always bothered me was the thing where when someone left they left a thing all about what they thought of everyone. This is what makes me think I joined a Mean Girls site rather than a PJO site.

There is sometimes on the chatbox, where some of the older members provoke new or younger members into erupting. Now I'm not saying that this is always the case. Most times an eruption happens on the chatbox it's due to something other than provocation by older members. I'm guilty of this. One of my first days back, in the chat, some of the older members were ganging up on a new member for their choice of username. I responded with something along the lines of "Was dumb*ss taken?" insulting another member. To this the other members of the chat said "omg" and "ily trev" and reading this made me feel happy and accepted. Looking back on it, I feel extremely guilty.

I want to make this clear. The staff of CHB is superb. Morgan, I love the direction your taking the site. Fishy, I've known you for a long time and I'm absolutely sure you will make a fantastic admin. Chris, I don't know you very well but I'm sure you'll be amazing. As for the mods and approvers. You all do an amazing job.

I'm not going to do one of those list on how I feel about you. If you really want to know, you should talk to me. Those of you I've met this time around, I'm really glad I met you guys. Honestly I've enjoyed every RP I've done this summer. And just hanging out with you guys, talking on the chat, has been a great time.

As for those of you who want to keep in contact with me, I have skype, phone, instagram All the things. So just shoot me a pm. I want to keep in contact with you guys.

So my plan so far, is this. I'm gonna stay for a little while. Maybe like another week? Two? I'm gonna put my characters up for adoption. I really don't want them to just disappear, plus they both have plots and i love them dearly. So I want to try to find someone to take them, who will rp them correctly. If I can't find someone to take them, I'll spend the next two weeks closing up their plots so that their links don't have plot hole.

As for drachmas....
    I don't have as many as I used to but I think I'm gonna give what I do have away. I haven't decided who, or how much yet. Hell I might just spend it all on mystery boxes and then give those away. Who knows

So yeah, I think that's it!

I'm sure I'll pop in every once in a while. I can't seem to truly stay away from this site. But the visits will be few and far between. As some of you may know, I take my final year of EMT training this coming year. It's gonna be a lot of work so I won't have time for online activities. But yeah. Thanks for everything guys. It's been a blast. I'm sure this won't be the last you hear of me!

Later!
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

So yeah? Empty Re: So yeah?

Post by beanie 8/11/2014, 5:03 pm

dude, don't leave (even if i plead, your still gonna leave)

anyway, see ya in the chatbox. (i'd ask for the drachmas but its probably not going to me)

Last edited by punkademic on 8/11/2014, 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

Post by Watsky 8/11/2014, 5:14 pm

We weren't super good friends, but you've always been nice and wonderful to me, I'll miss you <3
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 8/11/2014, 5:27 pm

I didn't really know you that well but you were a super good and nice person. You'll be missed.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

Post by Trevor 8/11/2014, 5:31 pm

@Beanie: Yeah hopefully I'll talk to you again soon.
    @Carina: I'll miss you as well!<3 You were a wonderful person and I'm glad I got to meet you ^.^
    @Chris: Thank you! That really means a lot to me! As I said in the post, I wish you all the best as an Admin and I'm sure you'll be awesome :D
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 8/11/2014, 5:39 pm

well trevor

I'll miss you deeply and you were always a gr9 friend to me. You are one of the reasons RPing sites are so fun to me. Thank you for being a great friend and even though we still have ways to contact each other, I'll miss you on this site.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 8/11/2014, 6:00 pm

You're p cool man, keep in touch with me on skype k?

And you could always just give your drachmas to me c;
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 8/12/2014, 11:14 am

Trevvy <3
    You were such -- no, are such a cool, mature guy, and I loved hanging out with you! I also didn't know you as well, but you'll be greatly missed, dude. :(
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 8/12/2014, 4:01 pm

See you round I guess and have fun IRL You will be missed
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state