A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

We're Breaking Free

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

We're Breaking Free Empty We're Breaking Free

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/11/2014, 10:54 pm

We're Breaking Free Tumblr_mfyebm26aR1r250nso1_500
    Allison walked onto the beach and took in a deep breath of the waterside air. It was funny, Allison absolutely adored beaches, but she hadn't been to the camp's almost all summer. She slid on her shades and walked to about the middle of the beach, where she set down her chair. Allison still wasn't completely comfortable with being around so many people in a bathing suit, so she decided to wear a cute little sundress down to the beach. Her hair, recently redyed to its usual ombre style, was done over her shoulder in a fishtail braid, and had a cute sunhat set on top. Allison sat down in her chair and closed her eyes, taking in the sun.

We're Breaking Free Empty Re: We're Breaking Free

Post by Guest 8/13/2014, 9:37 pm

They waves were really high today, and it was already high tide when the son of Zelos rode the waves on his boogie board. It wasn't really a day to bring out his surfboard, and he really did not feel like waxing his board.Basically what he was doing was laying on his stomach and riding the waves up and down as they passed, occasionally there would be a big wave and he would wipe out. But the wipe outs  weren't bad. Until now. Hayden Jennings' eyes were closed, and by the rules of life, a huge waves was heading towards the seventeen year old.  He had only gotten to open is eyes right before the impact, "Bullocks." he whispered as the wave crashed over him. He held onto his trunks, praying to his father that they would not come off. Hayden landed head first into the sand and the first thing he saw was a girl's face. Dammit. Why does this always happen to him. Hayden sat up, shaking his head to remove the sand from his hair.
    "Hi." Great entrance Hayden.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/13/2014, 10:45 pm

We're Breaking Free Tumblr_mknw5doVcA1s7tp9so1_250
    Allison had been at the beach for about an hour, and was stasrting to doze off, until she heard a noice. Allison jumped, opening her eyes to a boy landing face first on the sand, clutching on to his swim trousers. She pusdhedher sunglasses off her head and just stared at the boy. Allison clapped her hand over her mouth, trying to suppress a laugh. "Oh my gods. Hi. Are you okay?" When she said it, it was obvious that she had been laughin, but she couldn't help it. Allison had acknowledged that the waves weere slightly large and thought nothing of it, but lying a few feet from the boy was a boogie board, which she guessed belonged to the boy, and was part of the accident.. Allison got up and offered her hands to help the boy up. He had sand in his hair, and, well, everywhere, which caused him to look king of ridiculous. Allison couldn't help but giggle a bit more.

Last edited by AKA Jessica on 8/14/2014, 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 8/13/2014, 11:15 pm

The Australian's face was bright pink, not that that was new. Hayden's face is always a shade of pink it's pretty bad. "Sorry." He managed to say with out getting flustered. He hates when bad things happen to him, and it seems like they happen a lot. He was a bit clumsy, he has to admit, but it's usually not that bad. He took the girl's hand and hoisted himself up, "Thanks." He told the girl,"I'm, ah Hayden." Hayden ran his hand through his hair, pick out sand grains and sea shells and rocks. Now that the difference between New York beaches and Australian beaches. They're aren't many rocks on the shore where Hayden grew up. But here? He's still finding rocks in his trunks from the last time he came to the beach. He doesn't come to these beaches often, they're kind of gross. But it was hot today so he said screw it, which was a mistake.

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/14/2014, 10:26 am

We're Breaking Free Tumblr_mknw5doVcA1s7tp9so1_250
    Allison watched as the boys cheeks flushed, and she instantly felt bad for laughing. "There is no need to be embarrassed. I've done plenty stupider. Like this one time back home in Brighton I was taking a walk and I wasn't paying absolutely any attention and I tripped over a dog, like an actual literal dog, and landed face first in its poop. Also, sometimes I just start talking and I can't stop. I don't know why but I just keep rambling and I can't fix it no matter how hard I try. It's especially bad when...." Allison put her hand over her mouth to shut herself up. After a few seconds she put it down and said, "I'm sorry. I'm Allison."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 6:38 am