A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
Lauren
beanie
QMeetsWorld
sienna
8 posters

Chasing the Sun

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Chasing the Sun  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chasing the Sun

Post by Morgan Landry 1/6/2015, 6:06 am

Hey Sienna! We should RP. We haven't RPed yet. We have to.

But before RPs come links soooooooo

→ You say you want an older sibling link; can I suggest Morgan, since they're both daughters of Hecate?
    → Okay, Kendra and Victoria. Biochem and nanotech. They'd be awesome siblings. (I'm leaving that up to you though)
    → Cleopatra and Leah? They're siblings, and Cleopatra is about to make out with Hani. I don't know if they'd like each other that much though, Leah is more the kind daughter of Aphrodite and Cleopatra's the cliché daughter of Aphrodite who's a bit like Allison DiLaurentis (Pretty Little Liars).
    → Margot and Aria? They'd get along well, I think
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

Post by sienna 1/6/2015, 7:14 pm

Hey, just for further reference, this is my old rp invite. My current one is here: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t20664-can-t-we-be-seventeen Its more up to date and it has cooler html! But we can talk links here, just to make it easier.

Prophet- Yeah! I think Kendra would get along well with them. I usually like to have a general plot of the rp mapped out so we can discuss this here, or over pms, it's up to you!

Morgan-

• I would love that.
    • Again, love it.
    • I definitely agree, since they're so different they probably wouldn't be that close. Since they're both friendly with Hani, maybe they try to be polite to one another, despite mutual dislike? There's probably a pretty complicated relationship that could go on there.
    • Absolutely. I think Margot would look up to Aria, since she's a longtime member of hunt and is also Zeus (Which Margot probably thinks is really cool), if you're cool with that
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/6/2015, 7:38 pm

Agreed to all!! I'm gonna add your characters into my invite c:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content