A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Tough Dudes Meet (PRIVATE)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

The Tough Dudes Meet (PRIVATE) Empty The Tough Dudes Meet (PRIVATE)

Post by Mason 8/15/2014, 9:59 am

Magnus walked into the arena, full armor on. He swung Pain, his sword, around, looking at all of the others fighting each other. He smiled, then went over to an empty spot. He yelled at the top of his lungs, "hey, everyone! Open challenge over here!" He glared around, waiting to see if anyone would actually come over to fight him. He probably had fought over half of the camp since he had started/arrived. Magnus swung Pain again, and snapped his fingers while waiting.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

The Tough Dudes Meet (PRIVATE) Empty Re: The Tough Dudes Meet (PRIVATE)

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/15/2014, 10:58 am

The Tough Dudes Meet (PRIVATE) Tumblr_m7ivphyVhV1rt3fn2

Jase Waters went to the arena that day not really looking for a fight. He didn't care much for fighting other campers. Most of them were awful, or took pity on him because he was a son of Aphrodite. That day, Jase came to the arena to practice his gymnastics. Not many people frequented the arena unless they had a lesson there, so it was usually a good place for Jase to come and practice alone. When he heard a boy call out a challenge, Jase let out a sigh. He went up and sat in the stands, hoping the kid would ignore him and leave.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 8/15/2014, 2:42 pm

Magnus looked at the boy in the stands. He smiled. He knew he could win this. "Hey, you!" he pointed at the boy, "come fight me. I dare you." He smiled in a en evilly-way and waited for the boy to come down.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/15/2014, 8:22 pm

Jase shook his head and laughed at the boys challenge. He didn't even look up to resppnd.. He just continued to pick at the first under his nails. "You dare me, huh? I didn't know we were 11 years old. Thanks for the offer, though. I'm gonna pass. How about you run along so I can do what I need to do without your little dares interrupting me."

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 8/15/2014, 9:16 pm

Magnus frowned. This guy just crossed a line of many lines that made him instantly angry st him. "My dares? Eleven? You've got to be kidding me. In case you haven't noticed, I'm Magnus Delu. I will defeat you then humiliate you. That just shows you have a brain on you that you know not to fight me. Still, come on, I want to fight. I won't dare you, since I'm not eleven, but since dares are for eleven year olds, maybe I should use a different method. If you win, I'll let any other nerd in the place purposely defeat me, of your choosing. If I win, I get to embarrass you in front of..in front of your closest friend or better yet, your crush." He grinned. He didn't really scare if he sounded eleven, he wanted a fight and he wanted it now.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/15/2014, 10:28 pm

Jase shook his head and laughed again. The boy was annoying and egotistical. Well, so was Jase, but at least he was attractive and didn't pick fights with strangers. "Listen, Morgan or Magna, or whoever you, point is, I've never heard of you, so obviously you aren't as much of a big shot as you think you are. I'm not going to fight you, no matter what dumb conditions you put on it. I could care less about humiliating you. Gods, I don't even know you." Jase couldn't strand the twerp, but he kinda liked his fire.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 8/16/2014, 8:00 am

Magnus looked at him in a cross of an awkward way and 'I'll hurt you' way. "I just told you who I am. I'm not a big shot unless you're in the arena everyday. If you won't fight me, then fine, fine." He looked around for another person to fight. He glared back up at the wimp dude. "How 'bout teams? Those two nerds over there are looking for someone to fight by the looks of it. C'mon. I'll show you what crushing your opponent is like." He motioned for him to come and went over to the nerds.

"Your gonna fight us?" one said with lots of spit, shaking.

"Relax, relax, he doesn't even have a partner!"

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/17/2014, 1:01 am

Jase was looking down an a smile pulled at the corner of his mouth. He looked at the guys that Magnus was referring to. They didn't actually look too nerdy, but they would be no match for them if Magnus was as good as he acted like he was. "Yeah. That's something I could get in on. I'm Jase, by the way." Jase grabbed his sword and walked out of the stands. "And you better be prepared to learn from me."

[/quote]
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 8/17/2014, 8:36 am

Magnus grinned. "I don't think there is anything to learn in my case." He looked at the nerds and said to them, "this is my partner. Now shut up and start the fight." His first move was swiping one's feet, and pointed Pain at their neck.

ooc: shoooorttt
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/20/2014, 5:54 pm

Jase was on top of the other kid before he had time to get his sword up. With a few quick slashes, and one good shoulder shove, Jase had the kids sword out of his hand, and had it, and his sword, up against his throat. Jase chuckled a little. "That was too easy." Jase muttered to Magnus, dropping the kids sword on the ground.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 1:32 pm