A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness Empty For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness

Post by Marceline 8/15/2014, 10:52 pm

Trinity sat at an empty table. She wasn't planning on staying for long. She had a small bowl of caramel popcorn and a glass of fanta. She had just come for a quick snack and maybe even a small chat to someone.
    Her heart shaped sunglasses covered her hazel eyes. She wore a black and white striped shirt with black shorts and golden ballet shoes with white socks. Her outfit was very casual, with her auburn hair in a braid.
    She took a sip of her fanta.
    OOC: short :(
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness Empty Re: For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/20/2014, 4:51 pm

For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness Tumblr_mc2tehRLY41rx1vxr

It had been a while since Miles had eaten a meal in the mess hall. Miles jogged into the mess hall with the usual eagerness that he did most thing, a slight bounce in his step. Miles grabbed a huge plate of food. I mean, a growing boy needed to eat. miles was already 6'1'', but he was still growing. He was destined to be tall and skinny. Miles walked and sat down at a table, not even looking to see if anyone was there. After a few minutes, he looked up and saw a girl. "Oh my gods, I'm sorry."

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness Empty Re: For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness

Post by Marceline 8/21/2014, 1:00 am

Trinity smiled the boy. "Oh, don't be sorry, I don't mind sharing a table." She said to him. It was not strange for her to be this kind to a stranger. Take Bruce, for instance. He was supposedly the person no one liked any camp but she and him got along very well even if his first impression wasn't the best.
    Trinity ate another chip. "I'm Trinity by the way!" She added happily before taking anothr sip of her drink.

Last edited by Marceline on 8/22/2014, 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/22/2014, 4:43 pm

For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness Tumblr_mc2tehRLY41rx1vxr

Miles let out a sigh of relief when he realized that the girl sitting across from him was a nice person. Miles swallowed the huge bite of the burger he had taken to say, "I'm Miles. Nice to meet you, Trinity." Miles looked back down at his food. He was making his way through the mountain of food at an alarmingly fast rate, as usual. Miles ate like he was fat, but he wasn't. Miles picked up a piece of pizza and began to eat it.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 8/22/2014, 5:02 pm

Trinity smiled. "Nice to meet you to, Miles." She said, probably a little too enthusiastic, but that was the normal Trinity. If she didn't say anything happily you would know something was wrong. She took another sip of her fanta before finishing it. She noticed how fast he was eating and slightly cocked gr head to the right.
    "Hungry are we?" She joked. She hoped that he interpreted that as a joke too.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/25/2014, 8:20 pm

Miles laughed, swallowing the bite of food in his mouth to speak, again. "Oh, yeah, I guess. I can eat a lot without really a whole lot happening." Miles took a few more bites of the food in front of him, which he had begun to make a dent in. "So, Trinity, who is your god parent? My dad is Hypnos. My mom is Lyssa Ryder, but no one knows who she is." Miles looked at her as he ate, waiting for her to respond to him.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 8/25/2014, 9:46 pm

Trinity laughed and answered his question. "My mother is Euphrosyne. I mean I thought it was obvious by my personality."
    OOC: Sorry its short :(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 5:04 am