A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Nemo, daughter of Venus

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Nemo, daughter of Venus Empty Nemo, daughter of Venus

Post by Mason 8/16/2014, 10:43 am

Name: Nemo Widu. She hates her first name, and goes by Ne, Em, Nem, or Mo.
    Eyes: Aqua
    Hair: Brownish-blackish
    Height: 4'9 1/2"
    Body Type: Skinny
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: Venus
    Mortal Parent: Ulired Widu
    Country of Origin: America
    Pets: none, she loves animals though
    Talents: Gymnastics, fashion-designing, biking, dirtbike riding
    Weapon**: none at the moment
    Personality: Nemo is a shy little girl at first, but after she gets comfortable around you, she can be a blast. She likes to do things such as going to the arcade. Nemo is not stuck up at all, she is actually really nice. She is not a fashionista, however, though, she does have a love for fashion. She likes designing clothes and the such. Nemo is not really a full-out Venus girl; she likes doing things that make you sweat, like bike riding or dirtbike riding. Nemo can be extremely hyper when she is having too much fun or eats too much sugar. She loves cotton candy and chocolate. When she has a crush, she is usually awkward and does stupid things around them. She can be flirty if she has the guts to.
    Flaws: Carefree, scared of sharks, scared of the dark, can get really hyper, hates Venus stereotypes, doesn't like being judged
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She has not developed powers yet, but she will. When this happens, I'll contact an admin about it.
    Life Before Camp*: Nemo grew up in California with her father, who was a retired model with lots of money from it. They spent a lot of time together and he took her to different places such as New York and Las Vegas. When she started school it was hard for her, because of her ADHD/Dyslexia. She'd get in trouble a lot and was sort of bullied. She asked her dad if they could move, but he said she just had to try her best in this school and he was proud of her. Nemo, during this time, singed up for gymnastics and tarted doing bike-riding and dirtbike riding; it would help her let loose and think about school. Recently, Lupa came to get her and explained everything. She trained her and sent her to Camp Jupiter, where she was claimed by Venus. She is now new to camp.
    RP Example*: Nemo walked with her father through the streets of Las Vegas. She also took a picture of everything; she was just so fascinated in well....everything! The weather was perfect, and she wore a t-shirt and jeans with her special pink flip-flops her dad got her. She held his hand, and he smiled down at her.

"Like it?" her father asked.

"It's great!" she yelled with excitement. She hugged him.

Any notes about your characters:
    1) I got the name from Finding Nemo. I liked it, so I stuck with it.
    2) I got the 'flirty little sibling' idea from MoonMoon/Demi's Sinbad. Demi, if you get to this, thanks for having an awesome character, haha.
    3) May I buy a character slot?
    4) May I buy a 'choose a cohort' and place Nemo in the First Cohort?
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Nemo, daughter of Venus Empty Re: Nemo, daughter of Venus

Post by Christian 8/16/2014, 2:58 pm

Approved. Purchases also approved.

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 5:29 am