A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ready For A Picnic?

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Ready For A Picnic? Empty Ready For A Picnic?

Post by beanie 8/18/2014, 3:06 pm

sometimes you gotta fall before you fly
    pic credit goes to jo

Niamh had spent forever staring in the mirror that was by her bunk, choosing her outfit especially for lunch. She had changed out've the sweats she had worn in the arena and into more comfortable and stylish clothes; pastel tank top, cream colored sweater, denim jean shorts, and pastel flats. She had her hair curled and had applied some lip gloss to her lips, finally satisfied. She hoped that Hunter liked it.
    At the moment, he was taking a little stroll around the borders, waiting hopefully for Hunter to come, humming sweetly. He better get here soon, she was hungry and she has Arts & Crafts soon.

"Did he ditch me?" She asked herself, before shaking her head. No, he wouldn't ditch her, would he?

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Ready For A Picnic? Empty Re: Ready For A Picnic?

Post by kayla 8/18/2014, 8:33 pm

Hunter was leisurely walking up the Half Blood Hill with a woven straw basket in hands when he spotted a familiar little head covered in blonde hair. Even from behind he knew she was probably looking great if her outfit was anything to tell by. He liked her white sweater with a yellowish tint to it- he didn't know what the color was called and he knew it wasn't white or yellow. Oh well, it looked good on her anyway. But then again he was sure anything looked good on the blonde beauty queen. He grinned a bit from just seeing her there, for a second he kind of doubted she'd come though he really didn't have a reason to believe she wouldn't, and sneaked up to her from behind when she heard her mutter her doubts.

"Why would I ditch you?" He asked with a frown, no doubt startling her. "I mean, I am the one who offered to go out." He pointed out with a raised eyebrow.

Since he was up close now he could really see how she looked. Her hair was a bit curlier than usual and her lips looked a bit shinier (he thinks its something called lip gloss. or stick. honestly he didn't know the difference). He put the basket on the grass and squatted down to open it and take out the red blanket out of it and unfolded it to set it on the ground. Once it was finally smoothed out he sat on top of it, putting the basket in the middle of the blanket, taking out the food from inside.

"There's chicken salad sandwiches and PBJ sandwiches since I didn't really knew what you liked so I decided to play it safe. There's also some cookies and Caprisuns that I sto-, I mean got, as well." Hunter covered with a sheepish grin.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/18/2014, 8:54 pm

pic credit goes to jo

"Why would I ditch you?" A male voice behind her said. Niamh probably jumped 3 feet off the ground as she turned around, only to see Hunter. Her smiled softly, obviously very happy to see him.

"I was just worried okay." She said as he set out the picnic blanket. When it was smoothed out, she sat down next to him as he pulled out different kinds of sandwiches and drinks. Niamh smiled, giving Hunter a peck on the cheek as she scooted closer to him. So sweet!

"PBJs are fine. And I believed ya said "stole". Did you?" She asked, using an innocent tone to hide her smugness.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/19/2014, 2:29 pm

"I'll always be there if you are." He reassured her giving Niamh a smile and a playful wink as he put the basket away. He took a chicken salad sandwich which was actually his favorite kind mostly because of the added sweetness of the dried cranberries. He unwrapped it and started taking a bit out of it when Niamh said, "PBJs are fine. And I believed ya said "stole". Did you?" He nearly spit the delicious sandwich out.

"Your so funny Niamh, did I ever tell you that? Why would I ever steal anything? I'm not like my siblings or my dad. Haha your so funny. Pffft, stealing. As if." Hunter chuckled nervously before continuing to eat the sandwich in his hand. He cursed himself when he realized he had sort of rambled. A rambling Hunter is a lying Hunter and he was sure that Niamh noticed that he rambled a lot when he was nervous. He gave out a sigh and rolled his eyes.

"Okay I might have stolen them. But I actually made the sandwiches by myself and since I didn't bring my wallet when I went to get the cookies and Caprisuns I figured stealing them would be easier. Which it was."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/19/2014, 4:14 pm

pic credit goes to jo

"I'll always be there if you are." Niamh rolled her eyes with a pretty smile. She took a PBJ sandwich and unwrapped it, munching on it a bit as Hunter started to ramble on. It seems that Hunter rambles when he becomes nervous, she's noticed this a lot. She gave him an oh really.

"I knew ya stole it, just tell me next time. I'm fine with ya stealing, as least its not from me." Niamh told him, nibbling on her sandwich.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/20/2014, 4:57 pm

"I knew ya stole it, just tell me next time. I'm fine with ya stealing, as least its not from me." Niamh said casually before nibbling on her sandwich. He stared at her, a little wide eyed cause he thought the blonde girl was going to scold him for stealing, she just looked like an angel so he thought she had the morals of one too. Yeah, an angel who put make up on her brother and forced him into a dress before, wow what an angel. But besides that he found a wonderfully stupid and corny line that was stuck in his head after she spoke.

"Would you mind if I stole your heart?" Hunter taunted with a wink before taking another bite out of his sandwich with a stupid sh*t eating grin on his face.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/20/2014, 5:36 pm

pic credit goes to jo

"Would you mind if I stole your heart?" The cheesy line almost made Niamh choke and spit out her sandwich before giggling. How cheesy. But at the same time Niamh liked it. A lot.

"Hmm...I think I can allow that." She told him, scotching closer so she's practically sitting on his lap. She took another bite of her sandwich, winking at Hunter.

"You know, this sandwich is really good." She commented.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/20/2014, 5:54 pm

He raised an eyebrow at that. Both at Niamh practically sitting on him (not that he minded) and what she had said. Well this was task he certainly didn't mind, stealing her heart. In fact there was a slight blush to his cheeks even though he wasn't sure why. Ugh curse him and his stupid easy blushing habit, it was so unnecessary. He slung an arm around Niamh's shoulder and laid his head on top of hers lazily since he finished his sandwich with one more bite. It was a good thing he finished too or else if he kept eating then he'd get crumbs in her hair and he certainly did not want to do that.

"You know, this sandwich is really good." She commented.

"I should hope so: I put my heart and soul in hopes you'd see my awe inspiring love." Hunter replied dramatically, putting a hand over his heart with the arm wrapped around Niamh which made him practically encase her in his arms. "D'ya feel it?" He asked teasingly as he turned his head to wink at her.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/20/2014, 6:38 pm

pic credit goes to jo

Niamh blushed, hard. Like a deep cherry red when Hunter pulled her even closer to him. He seemed so much more, flirtier, than they were at the arena but still, she liked it. Taking another bite of her sandwich, she finished it.

"Oh, I feel it." She replied dramatically, pecking his cheek twice. He was too much.

"Pass me a cookie."

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/20/2014, 7:01 pm

"Oh you better, I thought I was going to have to up my game a bit." Hunter laughed and reached for the plastic bag of cookies, groaning when he couldn't reach it with his hand.

"Too far." He whined waving the air with his hand like he was trying to reach it. He eventually just leaned back a bit before using his foot to push it up closer to him and grabbed the bag, unzipping it and taking two out, passing one to Niamh. He moved his face away from Niamh's head, sitting up straight with his free arm still around her shoulder, so that no food entrails went on her. Truthfully, he preferred sugar cookies, mostly because it reminded him of his mom but chocolate chip was his second favorite so all was well.

OOC:
    when niamh said 'oh, i feel it' this was what my brain immediately thought:

i swear for like every couple rp, i always bring up a disney song like in one with athena and her character colin it was 'i won't say i'm in love' from herucles lol ironic from the greek mythology tho
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/20/2014, 7:21 pm

pic credit goes to jo

"Lazy butt." Niamh muttered under her breath as Hunter whined about the cookies being too far. Sure, she didn't want him to get up but she wanted a cookie. Especially chocolate chip, which is her favorite, second is super cookies.

"Thank ya." She smiled, nibbling on her cookie now. It was goofy and chewy, which she liked. When Niamh usually eats cookies, it looks like a little mouse.

OOC: dude, your mind is weird, yet right xD

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/21/2014, 1:43 pm

"Adorable," Hunter laughed when he saw Niamh nibbling on the cookie like a mouse eating cheese. He took a large bite of his own cookie and thanked the gods for chocolate. Chocolate was life.

"So what do you plan to do when you're out of camp? Anything you wanna be or pursue?"

OOC: so it is xD shortshortshort
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/22/2014, 10:32 am

pic credit goes to jo

"Adorable." She heard Hunter laugh and Niamh blushed, glancing up at Hunter a slight when he asked her a certain question. She basically had her life set out for her. As long as she doesn't die young.

"Well, I might take ma step-mom's position as editor in Maggie but I honestly don't know, I kind've live in da moment. I'm just trying not to die at da moment." She said, fin sighing her cookie in one big bite.

"What about ya?" She retorted.

OOC: yes, it is short.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/22/2014, 5:14 pm

"Who's Maggie? Why would you be in her?" Hunter asked in confusion with his eyebrows furrowed. He shrugged slightly and gave her a cheeky grin, "We're demigods, Niamh. We're always trying not to die."

When Niamh turned the question on him, his mind blanked for a second. What did he want to do? He always knew that he'd have to move out of camp one day and live on his own or be an adult or something like that but all he wanted to do was just stay in camp and train new demigods and just live in camp forever. Was that too much to ask? Chiron got to stay here forever! But then again, Hunter wasn't immortal. He bit his lip and thought some more.

Well when he was little he wanted to be a police officer or a soldier or do something to help people but he never really thought about it now. He was mostly always living in the past so that might've been why.

"If I was a normal person I'd say I'd go into like computer science or something but internet and demigods don't really mix well as you know," Hunter said with a laugh. He actually wondered how monsters hadn't found him when he was younger since he was always on computers to try and hack people. Surely, that should've alarmed them. "But maybe I'll just go into the army or something, at least have my life help serve others."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/23/2014, 2:25 pm

pic credit goes to jo

Niamh practically choked on her cookie. "Maggie Inc. Hunter! I mean a fashion company!" She laughed, trying to muffle her laughs with her hand. "And you never know when a monster will attack you."
    Hunter started talking and Niamh found herself peeking up with interest. The last time she used a computer was a very long time but he's right. Monsters track them easily through electronics. Such a shame.

"Joining the army is really brave." She said, taking a Caprisun. The blonde stuck the straw through, taking a sip.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/25/2014, 10:58 pm

"Joining the army is really brave." He heard Niamh comment and he nodded absentmindedly. He guessed joining the army was brave but really, a mortal army was much more different than a demigod army. They used guns and bombs and he used two daggers. What difference was the going to do? And could he even kill another person? Killing monsters? Sure that's one thing but killing other people just felt wrong to him. Monsters and people were different.

Hunter remembers different news headlines now of serial killers, murderers, and the like. Maybe some humans could become monsters by nature.

Ugh stop it Hunter, he chides himself. You over think things way too much. Besides, this is a date. Think about Niamh. But then again he kind of felt that unnecessary since literally, his mind, was always filled with thoughts of her. How he liked it when she smiled or teased him, exchanging chaste kisses as well as longer ones, how she was easily ticklish. Gods now he was never going to think about anything else again. Maybe he should ask her out. Not like on a date but asking her to be his girlfriend. Would that be too fast? Honestly, he didn't know how long she'd want to wait for him to ask her out if she even wanted him to ask her out. Oh screw it.

"Hey Niamh?" Calm the hell down Hunter it isn't like you're proposing to her. Stop fidgeting for gods' sake.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/26/2014, 1:29 pm

pic credit goes to jo

The silence was comforting yet odd at the same time. Hunter wasn't speaking and Niamh didn't know what to say. Instead, she continued to sip her Caprisun while staring at the forest. It was nice and calm, she felt at ease. It was probably because she was here with Hunter, he made her happy and-

"Hey Niamh?" Hunter's voice snapped her back to what was happening. She was on a date so stay focused on Hunter. That wasn't going to be a problem though.

"Ya Hunter? Is somethin' wrong?" Niamh asked, looking at the boy.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/30/2014, 10:02 pm

"Ya Hunter? Is somethin' wrong?" Niamh asked as she turned to look at him. Hunter shook his head with a little chuckle before shaking his head.

"No there's nothing wrong it's just that," He looked down and fiddled with Niamh's hand. "This is our third date-ish right? I think it'd be an okay time to ask you out now. Not as in another date thing but as in- Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

He was blushing. He was sure of it. He could feel the tip of his ears burning but despite the nerve wracking feeling he felt he managed to have him meet Niamh's eyes.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/2/2014, 7:17 am

pic credit goes to jo

This was the most nervous Niamh has ever seen Hunter be before. Of course there were times when Hunter would freak out and start stuttering but she had never seen him this nervous. Whatever he was trying to tell her must be really important.

"No there's nothing wrong it's just that," Niamh could feel him touching her hand slightly, causing her to blush a little. "This is our third date-ish right?" Niamh nodded. "I think it'd be an okay time to ask you out now. Not as in another date thing but as in- Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"
    The words were playing like a loop in Niamh's ears. She almost felt her heart stop. She hasn't had a boyfriend in maybe 1 year since she came to camp. But she was actually waiting for Hunter to ask that. The blonde almost thought that she'd have to ask him herself.

"Oh yeah Hunter!" Niamh wrapped her arms around him, snuggling her head in the crook of his neck. She squeezed him tightly, hoping that'd he get the idea. Of course she was going to say yes. She pulled back so she was facing him, her arms still wrapped around. "I've been waiting for you to ask that. Yes."

OOC: its getting all mushy

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/5/2014, 7:56 pm

Hunter's heart soared and his face was officially a tomato. He was relieved to say the least when Niamh had said yes to him and his goofy grin was covered when she had practically pounced on him, wrapping her arms around his neck. His arms reflectively wrapped around her warm body to pull her closer to him so he could do the same thing that she was doing to him which meant he was snuggling his face in her golden hair with the familiar smell of her enveloping him. He sighed a little in content and pressed his face further until he was sure he himself couldn't really breathe but he didn't care. Gods, being with her was just so cozy and comfortable and made his insides feel like they were swarming with (very manly of course) butterflies.

He whined a little when Niamh pulled back but compensated with giving her a sloppy kiss on the lips with a dopey smile since he was just simply so happy. His eyes widened a little when she spoke and if it was possible, his grin widened even more.

"Really now?" Hunter asked as he shifted his position a bit so that he could get more comfortable with the sudden weight of Niamh added onto him (although she weighed so little, seriously, he was considering stuffing some more sandwiches into her mouth). "Didn't wanna ask me yourself? For all you knew, I could've waited a month before asking you. It's only been like a week or two, that okay?"

But then again, she had said she was waiting for him to ask so he was pretty sure it was fine. The son of Hermes held Niamh's hand again when it had fallen free just a minute ago when they were locking their arms around each other. He laced their fingers together and rubbed circles against the edge of her hand with his thumb as he looked back up to the blonde with another grin.

OOC: i heard "beauty queen" and "class clown" and i was immediately like, boom there it is
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/5/2014, 10:11 pm

pic credit goes to jo

The redness on Hunter's face was priceless but Niamh didn't laugh. After all, they're a coupe now, right? And that would be mean. But she found it so cute!
    Pink dusted her face again as he gave her that sloppy kiss, he was as excited as she was. Their fingers interlocked, Niamh listened to every word he said, smiling a little as he talked. How silly.

"If ya waited that long, I might've moved on to someone else." Lies, she was just teasing him. "Maybe an Apollo, they're very cute." She had an innocent tone in her voice, though she was all smug on the inside. Leaning her forehead against his, she gave him a chaste kiss, getting used to the familiar and calming scent of Hunter.

OOC: boom there it is xD

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/7/2014, 2:50 pm

"Seriously?" Hunter asked a bit bewildered though he was just teasing. He snatched her lips with his own when she pulled back from the chaste kiss and the only thing he was thinking of was whether or not they would be one of those couples. The ones who never broke away from each other's hands or lips or presence. Pulling her closer to his chest he couldn't help but think that he wouldn't mind if they were though.

"An Apollo kid? I may not be as hot as them, pun intended, but I think you have enough beauty for the both of us to last an eternity mi amore." His mom used to always call him that and though he didn't even look Italian, a nationality he gained from his mom's side, since he got all his looks from his dad besides his eyes, he was. He only used that name towards his little sister and the words rolled off his tongue smoothly despite not having spoken them in such a long time.

OOC: Oh snap we're bringing out the pet names
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/8/2014, 3:31 pm

pic credit goes to jo

Niamg was blushing, bad, cause 1. Hunter kept kissing her and she found it attractive and 2. The Italian the he just said was also attractive. She didn't speak Italian but Cleo spoke Spanish and it sounded the same a little. Niamh kissed him again, almost laughing at it. They're gonna be one of theose couples.

"Why thank ya Hunter but I find you very hot." Wasn't lying, he was pretty attractive.

OOC: all mushy

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/10/2014, 9:59 am

"Why thank ya Hunter but I find you very hot." Niamh objected a little playfully. Hunter would've said he was grinning again but the grin was already plastered on his face so there wasn't a point. He chuckled, nuzzling his head in the crook of her neck so his words came out in only mumbles.

"Aw gee, thanks Niamh. I'm assuming that can't be wrong since children of Aphrodite have a good eye for seeing those kinds of thing. I wonder what you do when you see yourself in the mirror with all that beauty just staring back." He teased, lifting his head a bit. "I mean, personally, I would be winking at myself embarrassingly saying, 'Hey there good looking.' "

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/11/2014, 4:08 pm

pic credit goes to jo

Niamh giggled even more, pecking Hunter's lips twice after he finished talking. If anything, she'd complement herself at how pretty she is. Of course she knows she's pretty, being modesty makes her prettier.

"Oh I'd faint at ya hotness." Niamh teased, walking her fingers across hunters shoulders. She knew for a fact that he was ticklish here and she wanted to get a good little laugh before they'd have to part, which was soon. Perhaps they should do something special before leaving.

"Wanna do somthin' before we leave?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 7:44 pm