A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Jia Li's Bunk

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Jia Li's Bunk - Page 2 Empty Re: Jia Li's Bunk

Post by kayla 9/19/2014, 7:56 pm

"Don't." Celaena stated sharply and coldly, her voice dangerous and threatening that indicated that there was no more discussion on it. She didn't mean to sound so off-putting and snarky but she guessed she hardly cared anyway. She stroked her hand against the cat's metal frame, her fingers shaping every curve and jagged line. She spoke again, trying to make her voice sound softer than before.

"It's sentimental and rather precious to me so I'd rather you not try to 'fix' it."
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 9/20/2014, 2:14 am

gonna let it live and burn

"Don't." The harshness in her voice almost made me spit out my Coke. I mean, c'mon, the cat was pretty ugly and I wouldn't break anything. Just alter the face around a little. Then again, if its that precious to Celaena than I probably shouldn't touch it.

"Sorry." I mumbled, starting some eery silence. It was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop and I was not comfortable with that. "Soooooo....wanna play 20 questions?" Nice job Jia Li.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/21/2014, 12:41 pm

"It's fine, you didn't know." Celaena waved off easily as she devoured the rest of the Coke and crushed the can in her hand, throwing it in her little box where all her empty cans went. She was thinking of doing something with the scrapped metals of the cans but she didn't know what. 20 questions? Really? She hadn't played that in like yeaaaars.

"Sure," She answered as she crossed her legs. "You can go first."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/21/2014, 8:30 pm

I took one more gulp of my Coke before it was finished. Instead of throwing it away, I kinda levitated it in my hands, making into little figurines before returning it to its original blob.

"Okay. What do you do for fun?" Weak.

OOC: short, i know

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/28/2014, 7:31 pm

Celaena made a little amused sound in the back of her throat that was something between a snort/scoff/giggle. A weird combination in all. She thought about the question for a second with her hands resuming to pet her little metal cat. What did she do for fun? Mostly she just made stuff but there were some other stuff she liked to do.

"I like to cook," She started although the truth was that she hadn't cooked for leisure time for a year. She mostly only cooked when she was back in Chicago and there was no magical goblets or ready-to-go food you got at camp. "And play video games; MMORPGS though I mostly look for the free ones. Reading, drawing, watching stuff, and obviously creating things."

Celaena stretched her legs, startling her cat that perked up and jumped off of her to wander around her room until it settled on top of her mini fridge. She rolled her neck before slumping back down on her beanbag with a yawn, "What's one thing you really suck at?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/29/2014, 6:47 pm

The look that Celaena made gave me a little butterflies of embarrassment but when she made that weird noise that sounded like a snouty mixes in with a scoff and a little giggle thrown in, I felt better. But cooking? Wasn't really expecting that at all. Like video games I could relate, I love me some Assassins Creed, but cooking kind've shocked me cause I couldn't picture was her in an apron cooking some stew.

"What I do badly at?" Oh, I know this one! "Ice skating. I always slip." Truth, last time I froze my butt. "Next question. Something you hate when it comes to people."

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 10/1/2014, 6:32 pm

"I'm guessing that you don't get along with the Khione cabin then," Celaena snickered quietly as she played with her fingers. "But then again I don't like them all that much either. Too cold to be around."

"Next question. Something you hate when it comes to people." The daughter of Hephaestus wanted to snort at that question. There were a lot of things she hated when it came to people. Maybe it contributed into favor of why she didn't like people all that much in the first place. Or at least a good amount. She leaned forward, still sitting as she answered with a roll of her eyes. "Don't even get me started. I hate prejudice, snobbiness, arrogance, spoiled brats, traitors, liars- you get the idea."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/4/2014, 2:25 am

"I'm guessing that you don't get along with the Khione cabin then," I nodded. Most if them made me wanna pop their heads off but there was little Ezzy, my snowman making buddy, who always makes me smile so sometimes not all of the Khione kids annoy me. But his sister scares me.
    "Don't even get me started. I hate prejudice, snobbiness, arrogance, spoiled brats, traitors, liars- you get the idea." Celaena has said and I could totally agree. Especially with the Ares boys.

"Man, I know it." I murmured, still playing with the metal in my hands. "It gets soooooooo annoying."

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 10/8/2014, 11:19 pm

"You have no idea. You know what else I forgot to mention? Pervs. Especially the old geezers- it's downright disgusting." Celaena grimaced. There were many of those in her home back in Chicago, all around the neighborhood, from premature little 12 year olds to wandering eyed old men. At times Celaena wished her mom wasn't as beautiful as she already was to have captured all of the guys' attention and have them always stop by at the auto shop. It got even worse when Celaena had grown into puberty too.

Although it couldn't compare to the disgust and snickering they had when she announced that she was into girls. Especially with all the, "You just haven't found the right guy yet, sweetie." or "Maybe I can change yo' mind 'bout that." Just annoyed her to fuming smithereens.

"Anyway," She sighed. "Your turn."

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/11/2014, 12:51 pm

I chuckled even more at the grossed out face that Celaena had made. I could relate, there were always these weird friends of Adam that had a bad habit of being perverts. Most of it was making perverted jokes about me or Ingrid at home. That usually ended up me almost beating them with a wrench. Weirdos.
    "Your turn." I sighed along with Celaena. I'm running out've ideas.

"Ummmmm..." Hold on. Got it. "This might be weird but are you in a relationship with someone right now or something?"

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 10/17/2014, 10:29 pm

"This might be weird but are you in a relationship with someone right now or something?"

"Not really. . ." Celaena trailed off until she thought back to the beach. She blushed. Averting her eyes from Jia, she rubbed the back of her neck before throwing herself onto the bean bag again. Okay, first things first on how to get Celaena Reyes Harvale to start blushing and being nervous; talk to her about romance and her personal love life. She gets so flustered over that even if it was practically non-existent.

"Well there is this girl. Although I wouldn't say it was anything serious or even really anything at all. We just flirted at the beach and stuff so it's no big deal. Maybe not even worth mentioning, I guess." Celaena mumbled at the end, covering her face with her arms as she laid them on her face.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/18/2014, 6:42 pm

The way Celaena started to get a little nervous meant that she was hiding something. I know how that feels, I get that whenever I start getting flustered with a certain death boy. Maybe Celaena feels the same way at time.
    "Well there is this girl." I kind of guessed for played for the other team. It seems she already started swinging. "Although I wouldn't say it was anything serious or even really anything at all. We just flirted at the beach and stuff so it's no big deal. Maybe not even worth mentioning, I guess." She looked embarrassed at the end and that whats drove me over the edge.

"Awe, is my sissy embarrassed over a girl?" I'm trying to pull this of. Theres no need for her to find out about Matt. That'd be messed up.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 10/19/2014, 2:01 pm

"Awe, is my sissy embarrassed over a girl?" Celaena shot Jia a glare that could've put her sister six feet under if looks could kill. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, lifting her chin a bit higher as she met her sister's eyes.

"I don't get embarrassed." She defended. They both knew it was a lie; an obvious one at that but not like she could ruin her tough girl exterior over some red headed daughter of Dionysus. Steering the conversation back to Jia would be her best bet. She smirked and tilted her head a little as she spoke. "What about you, sis? Got the hots for anybody? Don't even try lying to me J."

OOC: Headcanon that Celaena calls Jia "J" a lot
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/19/2014, 8:30 pm

Teasing my half-sister is fun. I giggled, giving Celaena's cheeks a little poke. "I don't get embarrassed." Celaena had said but I knew she was lying.
    And that was when my lovely sister decided to turn the attention back to me. My face paled and I gulped, sitting down next to Celaena. Talking about guys I'm, interested?, in isn't so good for me.

"Okay you got me." I sighed. "Theres a boy, names Matt, and he gives me weird feelings. I guessed that you could say I sorta like him but whatever." God I am never going to hear the end of this.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 10/24/2014, 11:01 pm

"Theres a boy, names Matt, and he gives me weird feelings. I guessed that you could say I sorta like him but whatever." Celaena's grin ignited and she felt giddy and evil at the sudden opportunity of being able to make fun of her sister like this. She was never gonna let Jia live this one down.

"Weird feelings, eh?" Celaena drawed out in a singsong voice as she nudged her sister's arm and winked at her playfully even with a smirk full of evil intent on her face. "You don't mean in just the physical teenage way right? Or is it the whole nine yards with the butterflies and Cupid prancing around you shooting arrows in your a** every five seconds?"

Thunder rumbled in the distance that could even be heard from all the way down where she and Jia were in who-knows-how-deep-underground the cabin they were. Celaena sent silent apologies to the god and only let her spine shiver a bit from the thought of Eros coming down and messing with her love life. If there was one thing that scared her the most besides being absolutely and utterly useless, it was her fear of the wrath of any gods of love. Honestly, they could do anything to you. From making you fall in love with a tree to making you admit all your secrets that you've buried deep down that had any emotion of ~love~ in them.

"What cabin is he from? Who's his godly parent? Please don't tell me you fell for some pretty boy from the Apollo or Aphrodite cabin. Those boys can play anyone they'd like like a fiddle and wouldn't even care if they broke the strings in the process." Celaena sighed with a roll of her eyes as she leaned back with her shoulders leveling her neck. She had a friend in the Aphrodite cabin who was somewhat like that although to her it wouldn't seem that way; that girl just liked dating more than one person at the same time.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/25/2014, 8:30 pm

One day, I need to kill Celaena. This smug look she was sporting made me want to bury her in the ground with a shovel. I stuck my tongue out and gave her arm a little smack. Stupid sisters. And stupid weather that prevents me from leaving this place that has so many levels underground.
    "Shut up." I whacked her arm again. "Its normal." Then again, I live in a world where having a friend who's half goat is normal. Or having a drink that wasn't even poured was okay. Everything is weird to me.

"Why should I tell you?" I retorted though I was anxious to tell her. Ugh, stupid feelings. "He's in the Minor Underworld Gods cabin. Its Thanatos okay. I don't like Apollo guys, or Aphrodite kids okay."

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 10/26/2014, 1:10 pm

"He's in the Minor Underworld Gods cabin. Its Thanatos okay. I don't like Apollo guys, or Aphrodite kids okay." Celaena raised her eyebrows at that with a burst of laughter bubbling from her lips. She couldn't help it. Celaena clutched her stomach as she laughed until it felt like her stomach was about to explode.

"A kid of Death? I didn't know those kinds of guys were your type J. Lemme guess, does he have black hair and dark eyes? Kinda pale skin? Oh wait, I know, tattoos! Piercings too huh? Tell me J, am I getting it right?" Celaena teased. Okay she needed to tone it down a bit, she was having way too much fun with this. After sobering down from her hysteria she let out a deep breath and put her hand on Jia's shoulder.

"But in all seriousness here," She started with a manic smirk. "If he ever hurts you then I promise I'll help you bash this dude's -Matt- face in. His dad might be the Grim Reaper himself but I have a scythe of my own too."

She pointed over to the staff next to her couch that towered as tall as the refrigerator; it's blade concealed into the staff but would unsheathe itself the moment she wanted it to. She didn't want to brag but she was pretty skilled when it came to wielding the weapon.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/28/2014, 5:34 pm

The more she kept talking the more annoyed I kept getting. Okay, she was kind of on point with how he looked like, though I haven't noticed any piercings.
    "Thats a sterotype." I mumbled before answering a couple moments after. "No piercings okay." This was so embarrassing, especially now that she's going all mama bear on her. Sure the staff was scary, she'd be scared but this was too much.

"I'll be fine, really. Just stop being weird."

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/15/2014, 12:03 am

"I am not weird." Celaena protested with a huff and a roll of her eyes. She crossed her arms and legs, a little bored now that she decided not to mercilessly tease her half sister. Her source of amusement was gone. She held out her right hand in front of her, which she was sure looked weird to Jia and closed her eyes. Due to being able to levitate metal like a freaking magnet of sorts, she was able to hazard a guess as to where it was. Kind of like how Toph saw with her feet but it only worked a handful of times for Celaena and the guess was never accurate.

There.

"Duck." She told Jia as something from the table behind her half sister towards her outstretched hand. She looked down at the document in her hands, scrolled up with a metal band around it. She started putting the metal bands around her papers when she realized she could easily get it like that if she just used her magnokinesis to get it for her instead of having to walk around the room to find it. Yeah, she was getting lazier. Bite her.

These were plans for metal wings she was trying to make. Almost sounded impossible because of the weight of the metal but she knew she could do it. She skimmed over it and set it back over to the table with a wave of her hand.

"So, what do you plan to do later on today? Meet with your boyfriend perhaps?" She teased nonchalantly with a raise of her eyebrow.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/21/2014, 8:38 pm

"Yes you are. You are very weird." I teased as I rolled my eyes. Honestly I was probably way more weirder then her but I enjoyed the fact that someone was weirder then me was pretty cool. Suddenly there was a clank behind me and I was forced to [CENSORED] when some metal pieces flew past me. I was down for a while as my half-sister tries to kill me by creating random projects that come into her mind, which was bad for my safety.

"What are you doing? Planning how your gonna hurt the next innocent demigod that's walks into here, like your girlfriend?" My eyebrows wiggles as I tried my best to ignore her comment. No, I have no idea where Matt is so no. "AND HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"  

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/23/2014, 9:44 pm

"She's not my girlfriend." Celaena groaned. "And besides, if I did have her come into my room, I think I'd be a little preoccupied with actually talking to her."

Or something else, she snickered quietly to herself. She immediately chastised herself with the thought and mentally smacked herself. Like she'd said earlier, Kory wasn't her girlfriend. Heck, they didn't even kiss or anything. Not that Celaena wished they had but still. Anyway she was getting off topic. "AND HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"

"Tch keep telling yourself that, J. I bet my money that you guys'll end up together one day. When that happens, you have to treat me to pizza."

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/27/2014, 7:55 pm

I gave my half-sister a look of disbelief. "And you will owe me a week of horse poop cleaning when you hook up with your girlfriend. As for Matt, I find it hard to believe that a guy like him would be my boyfriend." Actually, to be honest, he was pretty cool though he gets me in trouble. Like a lot of times, especially when we were in New York. But Celaena give ame the feeling that they'd be doing something else other than talking to her little girlfriend.

"Are you sure you will just be talking?" I gave her that little face.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/28/2014, 1:33 am

"Deal." Celaena scoffed in disbelief. Hookup? As if that'd happen anytime soon or ever. She felt like it might take a while to get even a real kiss from Kory that wasn't for taking the daughter of Hephaestus' money. She scowled at the thought of Kory just using her to get money. At the same time she didn't want to think about it but she still had to consider it. A very depressing thought in the midst of Celaena's daydreaming of cuddly and fluffy stuff. Ugh. So not good for the tough girl's rep if anyone ever knew what she thought. Especially Jia. The gods only know what she'd do if she ever find out her girly thoughts.

"Oh my gods Jia, stop. I'm pretty sure you're talking about you and your little Mattie boy. Bet you wouldn't mind sucking face with that son of Death." She teased unrelentlessly with a laugh. She hoped that made Jia defend herself from such crude accusations and forget about who she thought was Celaena's "girlfriend".
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/30/2014, 12:18 pm

Oh I'm so winning this thing. Just the way Celaena talks about this girl made me certain that they'd hook up. After all, she's my half-sister and I guess you could say I can read her like an open book. "You're probably gonna do it within the month, if not later." I stated with smug grin.
    Sadly, that grin disappeared at Celaena's comment. Okay sure, Matt was guys me I could kiss him. But did I say I want to kiss him? Noooo. Wellll, okay maybe I want to, just a little.

"Shut up. You and your girlfriend will probably be eating each other off before I even decide to kiss him." That should get her.  

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:32 am