A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Heyo as you can probably tell I'm new

shelby.c0m

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2014-08-18

Heyo as you can probably tell I'm new Empty Heyo as you can probably tell I'm new

Post by shelby.c0m 8/18/2014, 9:21 pm

Hi so I'm Shelby and I'm obviously new. I'm just following the rules and doing what they say and writing the introduction right now. Haha, sorry this is so lame I honestly don't know anyone so I guess I'm allowed to be a little awkward. I hope I can get to know everyone a little better and ya...!
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Heyo as you can probably tell I'm new Empty Re: Heyo as you can probably tell I'm new

Post by Lauren 8/18/2014, 9:40 pm

Hi Shelby!

I'm Lauren, just a regular old Junior Member here at camp. Welcome to Camp!

you can private message me with any questions you might have, or if you just need a friend so you can say you know someone.

Hope to be talking to you soon!

Lauren

Heyo as you can probably tell I'm new Empty Re: Heyo as you can probably tell I'm new

Post by Guest 8/18/2014, 10:54 pm

Heyo Shelby!
    My name is Rovender, but you can call me Rovee, HOG, Gold or heart! You could call me bob, but someone now had that as their username :(
    Btw, do you have blonde hair, glasses, is your birthday near august 29th, do you like horses and do you know someone named allyssa alvorado? Because if you do, I think I know you irl XD
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 8/19/2014, 7:43 pm

hiya there! i'm albatross, but you can call me lila or fishy if you prefer, either is fine. if you've got any questions, feel free to shoot me a pm! i'm more than happy to lend a hand :) i hope you have a great time on the site!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 8/21/2014, 4:21 am

Hey Shelby, welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Good job on making it alive ;D

I'm Morgan, one of the admins Camp directors. If you gave any question, any problem, just PM me!!

Meet you soon on chat :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 7:27 am