A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ugh, it's you.

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Ugh, it's you. Empty Ugh, it's you.

Post by beanie 8/22/2014, 11:43 am

I'D LIKE TO BE EVERYTHING YOU DON'T WANT

Carmen took another puff of her cigarette. She shouldn't really be here, she's just hiding from anyone who'd force her to go to her lesson. The thing was, she didn't even know what lesson she had at the moment. And she didn't care.
    And no one would have even guessed that she'd be here. She didn't play any instruments and didn't sing, it just seemed like a nice place to chill until she needed to get out before anybody saw her.

She was wearing one of her normal outfits; sleeveless army shirt, showing off her snake tattoos, black ripped skinny jeans, and grey boots. The blonde locks in her hair were tied up, hanging over her shoulder. Her pocket was stuffed with her cigarette pack, the other one had her lighter. To pass sometime, she played with the lighter, flicking the flames off and on until she heard the sound of...strings? A guitar maybe? Strange, no one should be here, except for her skipping lessons.

"What the?" She muttered under her breath.

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Ugh, it's you. Empty Re: Ugh, it's you.

Post by jake. 10/20/2014, 10:11 am

Ugh, it's you. Calum-hood-5-seconds-of-summer

douggie was just chilling out in the music room to begin with -- smoking a cig, everything chill. then he had this great idea, he was alone; so he could try out and play the e-guitar. at his old school he had been known as 'guitar dude' because he was a master at it. now he was rocking out to some epic panic! at the disco beats. he then found a mic, connected it to the speakers, tried it out, and idioticly said, 'tap, tap? test uno, test numero dos' to try it out. his voice was loud and clear, and he grinned. at first he tried out wonderwall by oasis, then champagne supernova by oasis, and then, vegas lights by panic!. he grinned, because it sounded pretty amazing. at his first few chords, it sounded slightly off and sketchy, but then he got better and better, and eventually it sounded almost perfect. he wasn't all too much of a great singer, but once he got his vocal chords all warmed up, he actually sounded fairly good. "and the vegas lights, where villians spend the week end, the deep end, we're swimmin' with the shark until we drown..." he sang along, then played the song again and again until he sounded absoloutely perfect. he grinned as he finished the song, then took off his shirt, his sweaty body appearing. he had gotten a fair amount of tattoos, but only the left side of his body was tattooed. he brushed his hand through his messy, black hair, the blonde strain all messy and fuzzed. he was wearing tight skinny jeans, and some vans, with his ankles rolled up. his metallica tank top was lying on the ground beneath him, and now he was just sitting there, back to wall, playing about with the cigarette lighter and smoking.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/20/2014, 8:37 pm

i have my pride so let me sing

The closer she got, the more weirded out she was getting. Carmen could hear dorky things she could hear, like "test uno, test numero dos". What was that all about? But when she turned the corner, her mouth dropped. No, it was him. Why did it have to be him? She didn't need anymore of his annoyingness but she wasn't leaving now. There was still time left until the lessons are done.
    Hanging by the corner, she listened to his playing. Honestly, he was pretty good on the, was that a guitar?, but Carmen wasn't saying anything. She just leaned against the doorway, her cigarette hanging in between her lips.

"Never would have pinned you for a rocker." She said.

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 10/21/2014, 2:12 am

Ugh, it's you. 6240016-256-k158899

douggie smiled, not meeting the girls eye. "oh, dear, sweetheart, wouldn't think I would meet you around here. don't look like you're much of a musical talent, hm? you're full of sh*t. what else am I supposed to play? hmm? bubblegum pop? go suck a d*ck." he said as he exhaled smoke. he felt sassy today, but in a good way. the music put him in a good mood. yup. this was his good side. douglas snorted with laughter and then made a 'go f*ck off' look at her. honestly, he was about to use his powers on her again, but honestly, chiron would kick his arse so far up to the moon that he could see pigs fly. heh. stupid old horse. calum couldn't care less about doing-the-dirty-dishes-duty, he always just skipped it. by now, the harpies had become so frustrated, they had even stopped trying to eat him. it was pretty useful, actually. he sighed and waited for the girl to leave, hoping she would get bored and go away.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/21/2014, 3:24 am

i have my pride so let me sing

Carmen sighed, taking another whiff of her cigarette. There's that sarcasm from the forest. He was still an a$$, of course, but he could calm down before going on a rampage again.

"Just so you know, I'm very tempted on kicking your worthless a$$ right now." She told him with an eyeroll. "So 1. You need to jump off that huge rock called your ego and 2. calm the f*ck down before someone realizes we're in here. I don't want to have to deal with Chiron's sh!t at the moment." She stalked over to one of the chairs, plopping herself down.
    "And you better suck it up because we're stuck in here until the lessons let out." This was going to be the worst hour of her life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:34 am