A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

3rd try!!! for Maggie Murry

Seana-Quin
    Seana-Quin

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2014-08-04

3rd try!!! for Maggie Murry Empty 3rd try!!! for Maggie Murry

Post by Seana-Quin 8/23/2014, 1:13 pm

Name: Maggie Murry

Eyes: Sky blue

Hair: Copper

Height: 5'2

Body Type: Tall and average weight about 85 lbs

Skin Color: Tan

God Parent: Apollo

Mortal Parent: Ameilia Murry

Country of Origin: Florida, U.S.A

Pets: Baby Sheltie

Talents: Writing, mostly poems

Weapon**: Celestial Bronze Dagger

Personality: Easy to make laugh. She's jumpy and hyper mostly gets into peoples way. She doesn't care what other people think about her. But really it hurts deep down and she wants to be like everyone else.

Flaws: Needs to argue with anything she doesn't agree with and convince the person she's disagreeing with, unorganized, and doesn't think before she talks.

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can sing so beautifully can enchant and object to come alive such as a plant and fight for her four times a day for 10 min. Any living thing such as another human, monster, animal, ect for 5 min twice a day. She can basically do anything to it and or ten mostly used for distraction though during battles.

Life Before Camp*: Was a really great writer in Miami. She spent a lot of time writing her best friend was Andy (Satyr). They both were kicked out of school when Maggie was in 5th grade because a gorgon chased her into hiding in the cafeteria. The reason for this was her mom thought it would be nice to give her a phone. Howver she accidentally turned on the stove and set the place on fire and her phone. Andy told Amelia and they soon made arrangements for CHB. However she didn't leave until she was in 7th grade because Amelia thought she couldn't handle until high school. But of course more monsters kept pursuing and she was forced to send her daughter to camp.

RP Example*: The wind blew in my face. I would've stopped to enjoy it. The thing was I was being hunted. I trudged through the leaves. I scaled a tree hoping to see the flag anywhere. Suddenly the was a crackle. I turned around. A small gray bunny hopped and ran quickly into the opposite bush. I sighed and continued on. Another crackle... The same bunny? I turned. No...
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

3rd try!!! for Maggie Murry Empty Re: 3rd try!!! for Maggie Murry

Post by Kendall 8/23/2014, 2:05 pm

Rather than reposting your character form, please use the Edit button on the top right-hand corner of your post to complete the changes we ask for and then post in this topic that you've edited and answered the questions. It's a lot less messy for the approvers that way.

What other enchantments can she do with her singing, and what do you mean by making the object "come alive"? How can people resist this power?

I feel like a gorgon is a bit much for her age? Try another monster.

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 4:40 am