A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Beach FUN TIME!!!!

Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male
    Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2014-09-17

Beach FUN TIME!!!! Empty Beach FUN TIME!!!!

Post by Zorganorg 9/18/2014, 1:54 pm

Kane smiled with the wind in his face, He looked out to the water and thought to himself what a nice day it was, The sand was soft under his feet he ran into the water sinking his feet into the wet sand with every step he took, He dived under and came back up the warm sun drying most of his face almost instantly. He grinned a wide smile and slowly got out of the water grabbing his rugged run down towel he used for almost everything that he needed a towel for. He Dried off  and put on his normal robe but leaving the hood down letting his hair blow in the wind and sat down on his towel and looked out to the water. He smiled what a fun summer yet to come.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Beach FUN TIME!!!! Empty Re: Beach FUN TIME!!!!

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/18/2014, 2:59 pm

Jane whistled mockingly at Kane as she strolled confidently across the beach, her axe slung over her shoulder. "You have a weird sense of fashion... You look like someone from one of those fantasy games." She stopped a few steps away from him. "Jane Laatikainen Daughter of Briareus." She introduced herself offering a hand out for her to shake, she offered a smile at him.

She wore her usual outfit of black leather boots, demin shorts with a dark brown leather belt and a faded black t-shirt. Her hair dyed a purple colour flowed down her neck. "I am not one for fashion but you have to have one of the weirdest dress." She found it difficult to cope in the safety of the camp, she preferred to be in danger, fighting monsters and facing evil.
    Jane could be friendly but she happened at times to come off as rather hostile, hence why she got on so well with the Ares children.
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/18/2014, 3:22 pm

Kane looked at her hesitant to shake her hand. He thought to himself quickly about all the possibilities of what she could be planing to do. He though she looks friendly enough it is camp after all not many threats here... He shook her hand, his hands were still soft from the water. He smiled and introduced himself, "Kane Ray.... Son of Hecate..." he said as he shifted his sword on his belt so it was more comfortable.. "I'm new here." He glanced up at her squinting the sun was slightly in his eyes. He stood and grinned at her, Grabbing his towel. "Yeah, I know Dress weird he said but it helps me do things like this." He pulls out a quarter waves his hand over it and it disappears, He pulls it out of the small pouch on the back of his robe. Then he drops it and makes it levitate in the middle of the air. Then quickly throws it like a frisbee through the air it skips on the water a couple times then sinks.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/18/2014, 3:51 pm

"Pleasure." She replied sighing when he showed off what she assumed to be magic tricks, it failed to impress her. Jane nodded slowly, folding her arms across her chest. "Since your new I would suggest wearing something a bit less... Ridiculous." Jane tried to sound diplomatic. "I mean you stand out a lot it might be better to wear it only when you do your magic tricks and wear more normal clothing when aren't."

Jane could not really get passed his weird choice of dress. "Usually the Ares kids will pick on you if you dress differently or simply because you upset them." She realised that she was being a bit rude. "Okay perhaps this is a bit rude of me but... Sorry it is well a rather unexpected choice considering everything."
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/18/2014, 7:34 pm

Kane shrugged "Then what do you recommend...?" He laughed not taking it offensively at all, Considering he has always been a bit off. Even he knew that, maybe she could help him put on a good impression. He smiled and looked at her, He started picking up small rocks in the sand and skipping them on the water. He smiled and the wind blew his hair back away from his eyes. and he could see his reflection in the water, maybe i do look kinda funny in this... he thought to himself as he chuckled it off.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/19/2014, 4:11 am

"More ordinary clothes like jeans or a shirt I'm not your mother or older sister so I'm not going to tell you what to wear." She replied. "Even something with a more Greek appearance wouldn't really matter not that it does to me anyway." Jane watched him skipping stones across the water's surface for a while before asking. "So since your fresh meat how long have you been here?" The newbies where always fresh meat for the grinder in her opinion, so much had changed for them, the world was suddenly very different and usually they upset the Ares children in some manner which resulted in a unexpected trip to the bathroom for them.
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/19/2014, 8:53 am

"More ordinary clothes huh?" He shrugged and looked down at his current clothing. He looked back up "Sure why not..." He muttered under his breath. He Stopped throwing stones and started kicking them up from the dirt. He smiled for a second, "So, is at least my hair ok?" He shrugged the wind blowing his hair back out of his eyes. He laughed as if she actualy cared how he looked He thought to himself. He went back to kicking rocks out of the soft sand.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/19/2014, 9:04 am

"Yeah I am sure a fourteen year old girl will love your hair style." Jane said as she rolled her eyes. "Well that's enough being rude welcome to the camp, where in the world are you from?"
    Jane herself originally hailed from Finland and never really lost the accent, she later moved to Canada with her mother before finally arriving at Camp Half-Blood.
    Jane liked being by the water, in the water or on the water, she didn't mind talking to a new member at the camp here, this happened to be one of her most favourite places in the entire world.
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/19/2014, 11:58 am

"I'm from Wisconsin actually..." He shrugged. His father had lived there with him before he sent him to Camp, Kane Smiled at the thought of his father, He smiled "Um... what about you?" he said he smiled and sat down. Laying down the towel first so the sand wouldn't stick to him. He laughed then asked "Are you going to have a seat and chat for a while or no?"  He patted the ground next to him as he said it.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/19/2014, 1:28 pm

"Canada though I am actually from Finland so Finland." She replied not sure where this Wisconsin was, Jane didn't have the greatest knowledge of the American States. She did however have thirst for knowledge about American naval battles, yet that helped little when it came to state names.
    "I'm fine standing but I don't mind chatting I like being near the water." Fortunately for Kane, he happened to have caught Jane when she was in a reasonably good mood for Jane.
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/19/2014, 2:01 pm

"Oh Finland.... Thats sweet." he laughed and picked up a rock and skipped it out onto the water. He smiled And replied "Okay, Its fine if you stand i was just wondering if you wanted to get all comfortable." He laughed and laid down the wind blowing his hair to the side. "So you like water huh?" he asked just to start a conversation.... Then he thought for a minute. "You wanna go for a swim?" he asked hesitantly.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/19/2014, 2:04 pm

"Yes it was pretty sweet... Canada and America don't have the same feel as my home did." Jane as of yet still did not feel at home in America, she intended to go back to Finland at some point. Of course that day was not today.
    "Yeah I like the water... I would like to swim but not at the moment not while I am dressed in this these shorts aren't for swimming in." She explained to him, they took forever to dry and Jane hated waiting while demin took it's sweet time drying.
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/19/2014, 3:55 pm

"Ahhh... Ok." he said slowly as he looked up at her. "So is the camp always this peaceful?" he said as he laid there he squinted as some wind blew some wet sand over his body. He smiled and laughed. He remembered going to the beach with his dad when he was little. It had been one of his favorite things to do. He then realized how hard it must be for her too... "So do you miss your mom?" he asked it hesitantly then realized she might beat him up for saying something... He stood up slowly and hesitantly.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/19/2014, 4:20 pm

"No camp usually has someone fighting someone course that might just be me as I hang out with the Ares cabin mostly." She explained to him. Jane did miss her mom but she never found the time to head back up to see her, both of them happened to be quite busy.
    "Yeah some days I do but my place is here for the moment and besides both of us are busy." Heading home however would be dangerous, what with the monsters drawn to fight Demigods. Perhaps Jane would eventually head home because she was attracted to danger like a moth to a candle flame.
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/19/2014, 4:41 pm

"Oh....yeah i suppose so... my dad sent me here to train and told me i could come back when i had, but all iv done so far is mess around." He shrugged. "You look the type...do you want to walk down to the arena and train a bit?" He asked knowing he would get his butt kicked. He wondered if shed go easy on him because he was new. He doubted it, But sure... why not try and learn he laughed to himself.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/19/2014, 5:26 pm

Jane raised an eyebrow at him, she wanted to know what he meant by the type. "The type?" She asked her tone somewhat icy as if she expected his explanation to be an insult.
    "Care to explain by what you meant?" She hadn't realised that Kane had been wondering if she would train with him in the arena. Jane preferred to train out on the water, fighting practice on a boat, that was always fun.

Particularly when she kicked them off of the boat into the water.
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/19/2014, 6:23 pm

"I mean like really cool...um...maybe a bit violent...or at least you know what your doing." He said as he took a step back just in case he needed to run away from his doom.... Or at least a butt kicking... "Sorry if iv offended you..." he whimpered... "I... I didn't mean to. I had just assumed because you look the type..." He quickly realized he really wasn't going anywhere with his apology.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/19/2014, 6:30 pm

"I don't mind training you if that is what you are suggesting? Though bear in mind that I will not go easy on you." Lindsey never took combat as something that should be taught slowly over time, no she trained as realistic as possible, just short of killing someone.
    Train hard and the fight will be easy, her training was made to be hellish so that fighting someone or a monster would be a piece of cake rather than terrifying.
    "I am glad it wasn't an insult mostly for your sake."
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/19/2014, 6:58 pm

"Well i suppose it wouldn't hurt to try..." Kane said. He laughed as he made it out of another tight situation with his skin, Gold star. He thought as he graded himself for his performance, He looked at her and thought quickly What if she kills me while were practicing...then he thought again he would make it.... he got here all right after all...
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/19/2014, 7:22 pm

Jane laughed at him when he mentioned that it wouldn't hurt to try. "Oh it will hurt but you must remember being hit by something or someone that wants to kill you will hurt more than me." She examined him with her eyes wondering if he would stand up in a fight or crumble.
    If he crumbled well that was his own fault, one could not afford to be weak in battle. Especially against other Demigods or far worse the monsters. A demigod might beat you, some might kill you, but death by monster well... Sometimes they wouldn't kill you. Jane had heard the stories of Demigods being captured by Monsters yet she had never been captured yet.
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/19/2014, 7:28 pm

He looked around, "So do you want to go to the arena to do this or right here?" he shrugged examining his surroundings and kicking the wet sand. He laughed at the fact he was about to get his but kicked by a girl... and this was his first real fight. Maybe someone less experienced would have been better... he shrugged it off in his mind and continued... "I've never done this before so any suggestions would be helpful."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/19/2014, 10:25 pm

"We could do here since we are right here and the wet sand might soften the ground and make it less painful to land on?" She offered possessing absolutely no intention to go lightly on him. To her it wasn't a real fight but she would treat it as if it was a real one, where winning was everything and losing could very well mean that she died.
    "I've never really taught anyone before but if I were you I would try to fight where I had the advantage, if for example you where say armed with a spear and a shield I would try to get close to either disarm you of the shield or the spear as my axe has a shorter reach. Once up close with you either missing your shield or spear, preferably both my axe could do what axes do best." Jane explained as if it was all so obvious, she wasn't a natural teacher and never really taught anyone before.
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/19/2014, 10:43 pm

"Ahh...but i have a sword and Magic tricks." He stated smiling. He Drew his sword and took a swing thought the air. His first fight...he could tell he would be sore in the morning. He looked around at his surroundings getting a feel for the area to hopefully a slight advantage, there was some drift wood on the shore...wet sand some rocks... there was also a broken log behind her...maybe if he could get her to trip on that he would have the advantage. He got in a fighting stance. Maybe...Maybe if he was lucky he could land a blow or two.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/20/2014, 4:50 am

"Forget your magic tricks unless it is a fireball you'll waste your time, monsters you could try to fool them but Demigods never bother with them use your sword." She responded before drawing her axe and holding it double handedly. "Tighten your grip on your sword all I got to do at is strike it and you will be disarmed." Jane informed him as she appeared to be studying him, watching him seeing where perhaps there might be a weakness located.
    "Also put your feet closer together your standing too far apart at the present, makes it easier to move."
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/20/2014, 9:01 am

Kane quickly adapted to what he needed to do, He griped his sword so he would be quick but firm. He changed his stance from riding a horse to his legs being nearly together, She had drawn her axe the fight had begun. Kane took a quick step forward and swung his sword at her with his over hand he wanted something to blind her so he had the advantage, He used magic to levitate a wad of sand and threw it at her. Hopefully both would land at the same time and he could land a blow. If she was blinded. The wet sand squished under his feet when he took each step. When picking up the sand with magic it was a bit hard to pick up because it wasn't a solid he almost let it fall but he successfully through it at her. It spread like a shotgun shot at her face hopefully it would give him a second of distraction.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 3:07 pm