A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Wolfgangs Dwelling

Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Wolfgangs Dwelling Empty Wolfgangs Dwelling

Post by Milocross 9/18/2014, 10:36 pm

A mysterious cave had aroused the Demi-Titans interest, he had found it while chatting with a catfish, whom he rudely interrupted to go investigate the dwelling. He had discovered that it was rather large -- and damp, which was to his pleasing. The powerful water bender decided to claim this private cave in the middle of the lake as his own, and would protect that right with his incredible power. So he lied down, his mind making the water force him up, as if it were a waterbed. His ability to manipulate water at will hadn't failed him yet.
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male
    Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2014-09-17

Wolfgangs Dwelling Empty Re: Wolfgangs Dwelling

Post by Zorganorg 9/18/2014, 10:44 pm

Kane was walking along the lake side when he saw a cave off in the distance he wondered if anyone had been here before him, If not it would be a nice place to train himself in magic, and if so maybe he could make a new friend. He walked to the cave and peeked inside he took a couple steps on the damp wet floor of the smooth cave he touched the walls as he walked farther inside he stopped after a couple feet and yelled into the cave "Hello, Anyone in here?" He contiued walking as he waited for a response.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 9/18/2014, 10:48 pm

The son of Oceanus was not pleased with the intrusion, so he decided to do something about it. Quickly, a wall of rushing water flowed up, blocking the caves exit. If the demigod even attempted to go through it, he would be shot up -- slamming into the rocky roof of the cave. This took quite a bit of focus on Wolfgangs part, so he was determined not to get distracted. "It's awfully rude of you to barge in without asking permission." His voice was eerily calm and soft, but he was sincerely upset. Normally Wolfgang was kind and understanding, but those traits were washed away when it came to his territory.
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/18/2014, 10:56 pm

Kane freaked out as he watched the wall of water slam against the roof of the cave covering all of the exits. He quickly realized his mistake, "I'm sorry to intrude..." he said calmly but in heart he was tariffed he hadn't practiced with his sword yet at all so he didn't know how to use it, and there was nothing but the illusion magic he had been practicing recently to leave him with. He stood where he thought he would be most safe... knowing there was no safe place for  him if he were to be attacked. He decided it would be best to see if he could talk his way out of this one.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 9/18/2014, 11:03 pm

Wolfgang walked forward, letting the light shine through the water and onto his skin, illuminating his somewhat lean figure. "My father is the deadly Titan of water, Oceanus. I am one of the only three children of Titans that still lie on these camp grounds." He stepped forward, letting the light reflect off of his seemingly-watery eyes. "I am Wolfgang Allard." The rushing water physically strained him, and he couldn't hold it much longer until his muscles started to ache, so the water dropped to the ground, but Wolfgang still kept a small whirlpool going to keep the young demigod from escaping too quickly. "Who might you be?"
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/18/2014, 11:10 pm

"Kane Ray..." He said slightly shaken A son of a Titan? Wow...I could learn a few tricks from this guy....or he could kill me now...Oh what joy.... Kane thought to himself Then he looked at the whirlpool... He could make it out before He could catch him.... Or he would make a Wave and catch me.... Again the best thing to do was talk his way out of it. "Again sorry to intrude i really didn't mean to bother you..." He said as he looked back at him putting his hands up....
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 9/19/2014, 5:04 pm

Wolfgang almost felt sorry for the young demigod, but he wanted to know more about him before he left. For all he knew, he could be a son of a big three god... or maybe even a son of a titan. He looked him up and down, sensing fear. This was no son of any god of worth, the only minor gods that anyone valued were Hecate and Thanatos anyways. "Who is your godly parent?" a simple question.
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/19/2014, 5:25 pm

'Umm... Hecate...Goddess of magic...But...but i'm sure you already knew that..." he stuttered in fright. "I'm so sorry please don't kill me..." He said with hope he could get out of this situation alive... He took a step back on the Damp surface it Splashed a bit and landed back on the smooth cold cave floor, He could see his own reflection he needed to show less fear...but it was already to late for that... He looked at the Demi-Titan and he got a shiver down his spine...This could be it...It could be his death. he though to himself.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 9/20/2014, 9:33 pm

Hecate. A respectable goddess, though being minor. Hecate had always been underestimated by the higher powered gods, but to Wolfgang, she was good enough to be one of the major ones. "I see." Wolfgang calmed the whirlpools. "I have a great deal of respect for your mother, I apologize for intimidating you earlier." Wolfgang stepped back into the darkness of his cave, summoning lantern-fish to light his path. "You and any siblings may stay here, if you'd like. Have you met your sister Rita yet?"
    Zorganorg
    Zorganorg

Male

Post by Zorganorg 9/20/2014, 10:22 pm

"Rita?" The name sound familiar... but he was sure he hadn't meet her yet. "No, I haven't meet her yet..." he said  he looked at the Demi-Titan... "You said you had great respect for my mother? Why is that?" he asked somewhat hesitantly as he took a step forward. The cold water splashed against his leg. He looked down and the bottom of his robe was soaked. There was a rippling reflection of his relieved face in the water. He looked back up at the Demi-titan and followed him a bit. He thought to himself was he really in the presence of only one of the 3? he wondered why there were only 3... why hadn't more come to camp...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 11:58 pm