A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+6
Christian
kayt smells
Watsky
mabel pines
Milocross
Rhyolo
10 posters

god does it feel so good.

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

god does it feel so good. Empty god does it feel so good.

Post by Rhyolo 10/2/2014, 6:44 pm

Well I stood up to my parents for the first time. And I think I'd eserves a topic. When you post below post a Time you did the same. Pls no bashing.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

god does it feel so good. Empty Re: god does it feel so good.

Post by Milocross 10/2/2014, 6:45 pm

please stop spamming.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 10/2/2014, 9:05 pm

yeah, please don't. i'd count this as spam
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

Post by Watsky 10/3/2014, 12:36 am

I don't think this counts as spam. Sure, it could have written longer and with more detail, but it's a topic i think a lot of us can relate and he is inviting us to share.

On topic, I don't stand up to my parents much because they always turn it on me, even if it's their fault and for a long time i just kept quiet. I'm trying to speak out more but they still silence me sometimes. When I do manage to get them to listen and call them out, it feels amazing.
    Like, just yesterday. I had a choir concert, and I told my dad to pick me up at 3:30. My mom texts me halfway through the day and says she's picking me up after work, about an hour later than anticipated. Plus she had to go to personnel so that was going to keep her longer. So by the time she got here, it was already call time, I didn't have my uniform, or my music or anything, because I thought i had an hour or so to get ready when I got home. I was having a panic attack and my mom told me to stop crying because i should have been ready, not listening to the fact that I had it planned out to the minute, because that's what I do. And I do it well. If I had a car I wouldn't be late anywhere.
    So they silenced me but I refused. My dad's excuse was that he went to work at four, and he would have been late. But my mom actually listened when I yelled at her (which I don't condone) and sided with me that he could have picked me up. I refused to say it was my fault.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 10/3/2014, 10:27 am

Preach sister. Since I didn't put the full story of my telling them off here it goes...

So I de used to skip school yesterday by faking being sick. About an hour later I reveal I'm not sick and they try to drive to school. I was like, "I'm not goin to school because of bozon classmates. You know I get picked on," at that point I'm yelling, "You know I get in trouble when I am fed up with it.". Then after that my mom agreed with me . But my step dad was just mad. And went over to a friend's house and my mom went back to work.
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Post by kayt smells 10/3/2014, 10:55 am

I could see why your parents wanted you to go to school but i cant judge because in 5th grade i would always find an excuse not o go to school.

Well you see, my parents never agree with me, even though i was right. My parents are screamers. I only argue if i know i am right.

i stood up to my dad, was 5 weeks ago. He likes to steal MY money and say i stole his. Its super irritating. He has already possibly stole $500. So he was grabbing a $50 out of my pocket (I make a lot of money from performing and they already get 50% of what i make, it's illegal by contract for them to take any more money from me) and I looked him dead in the eye and said "If you do not give me my money back i swear to god i will walk to the police station and get a case because it is illegal for you to steal all my money when you already get half of it." and i told my mom and my mom is disgusted and is making him give me what i thought was $500 and it ended up being like over a thousand and my mom put it in my bank account and im glad i stood up to him c:

Last edited by Paganiana on 10/3/2014, 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 10/3/2014, 11:59 am

Bravo fro.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 10/4/2014, 12:18 am

I stood up to my dad yesterday.

I go to church with my cousin, and it is literally the greatest thing that's happened to me. It's changed my life, honestly. But my dad totally disagrees with me going and is always trying to make an excuse for me not to go. So when I told him I was leaving for church today (every friday is some teen thingy), he told me that I wasn't able to go and was physically holding me back from leaving the house. So I started screaming at him about how it was HIS fault my parents are divorced, which is the main reason why I have emotional issues, and told him that because of him I literally feel pain and sorrow everyday, and that he was a pathetic piece of sh*t (yes i said the actual word) if he didn't let me leave the house to go to the one thing that made me happy. He immediately let me go so i felt pretty good.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 10/4/2014, 2:58 am

Woah well done Chris and Fro.

Post by Guest 10/4/2014, 8:39 am

Damn......I've stood up to my parents once.
    That day I had finished my STAAR test (State of Texas Assessment of Academic Readiness, basically a big finals test.) and i was sitting on my couch, laying down, occasionally picking up the dictionary to look at weird words. My head hurt. Painfully. 167 useless questions that don't help you whatsoever in life eventually give you a sh!tty migraine. My mom asked me to mow the lawn. I said my head hurt and that it would be damn painful (minus the damn). She disagreed and said that i had no pains whatsoever and that i was going to mow the lawn right now. I told her no, and my dad walked in. He agreed that 167 questions was very likely to give a migraine. While they argued, my head began to hurt more so i walked upstairs and climbed onto our roof (not suicidal or anything. Its where i go for peace and quiet.) My mom found me and screamed at me to get down here and mow the fu(k!ng lawn. I said no and remained where i was. At this point it was "god dammit Matthew-"

You know this has dragged on too long. Long story short-i was approved of a migraine by my doctor and i didn't have to mow the god damned lawn.
    Sorry about that Kirby\'s Wall of Tex
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/13/2014, 4:26 pm

Every single time I stand up to my mom, she makes me feel so guilty for it. The other day, I sitting on the couch playing on the website. All my homework, chores, and even an extra few things so the house would look nice when she got home (cleaned my stuff out of the living room) and when she got home, she was being really mean. She told me I never do anything for her and made me feel like crap, I mean, I had tears in my eyes. I got angry and looked her in the eyes. I told her that I did do my chores. She immediately pointed out that I didn't sweep (a chore I don't have to do every day) and every little wrong thing I did. I told her that she doesn't appreciate anything I do, even when I try hard. She told me I'm spoiled and ungrateful. I just went to my room and she acted like she didn't make me feel horrible for the rest of the day.
    Love you too, Ma.

Post by Guest 11/14/2014, 11:29 pm

I would try to stand up to my parents, but my dad would legit hurt me, so... yeah
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 11/14/2014, 11:34 pm

That's not good, you should never live in fear of your parents.

Post by Guest 11/14/2014, 11:37 pm

Haha i bet half of the users on this website would get scared of my dad when they first saw him, but he's actually a really good guy, just really protective of my mom, that's all
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

Post by Watsky 11/14/2014, 11:56 pm

That doesn't sound very good either.. :/
    Leo
    Leo

Male
    Number of posts : 498
    Registration date : 2013-02-24

Post by Leo 11/15/2014, 11:47 pm

I also did what you guys posted, but just to relate here's what happened:
    when I was playing Xbox live with my friends my mom told me that I was Gay, then I threw my controller at our TV with a harmless thud, and I stood up in front of them literally... it was an awkward 5 minute silence just to tell you guys... o_O
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 11/16/2014, 5:24 am

which mom calls their child gay? o.o

other than mine of course lol
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/16/2014, 5:31 am

Did she say "gay" offensively or why did you take it as an insult?
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 11/16/2014, 5:34 am

do you mean me or him? xs
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/16/2014, 5:46 am

I mean Jamsen.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 11/16/2014, 6:25 pm

Jake... BROTHAAAA!
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 11/20/2014, 8:42 pm

god does it feel so good. 10687164_717447111673097_2868059915788058718_n
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 11/21/2014, 6:54 am

OK other than that I have another prob...

Am I the only one here that gets traumatized every time he hears his dad's voice after coming home from school?

He'd be like, "Hey, you're at the computer again! Have you ever helped your mom by chores?! One day, you wouldn't see that computer again if you still didn't change!"

And my breathing would get heavy, and I would hide my silent tears from him... guys?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 4:07 am