A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Cecilia- Hunter of Artemis

Cecilia
    Cecilia

Female
    Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2014-10-09

Cecilia- Hunter of Artemis Empty Cecilia- Hunter of Artemis

Post by Cecilia 10/10/2014, 2:46 am

Name: Cecilia Anderson but goes by the name CeCe
    Physical age: 15
    Eyes: Turquiose
    Hair: Shoulder length dirty blonde hair, the edges are died red
    Height: 4"9'
    Body Type: Relatively Skinny
    Skin Color: Has a "Milk Paint" skin tone (see idotimgurdotcom/xkNjSWBdotjpg for details)
    God Parent: Zephryus
    Mortal Parent: Jennifer Anderson
    Country of Origin: Italian blood, but grew up in the US
    Pets: Pet cat named Obsidian (obviously for its pure black color)
    Talents: Very good at hiding/concealing herself without others knowing due to her short, skinny body, a very beautiful singer, excellent at archery and hunting, also novice level at swordsmanship
    Weapon**: A bow made of steel that fires silver arrows, a quiver of 30 arrows, a Shortsword and dagger, both with blades made of silver
    Personality: Extremely shy, hiding from others due to her appearance, doesn't freely talk to people unless they talk to her, and she is quiet otherwise, also does not approach people rather than lets herself remain invisible if wanted, in battle she can be very fearful if going against something out of we leave or just plain super scary
    Flaws: Fearful/Scardiness can cause her death on the battlefield if she doesn't want to fight sonething, she doesn't make friends that often, she isn't as skulked in swordsmanship as she is in archery, relatively weak when it comes to upper body strengths
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):
    1: Cecilia can, after shooting an arrow, speed up the current of the wind around it thus speeding up the arrow from the average 195fps (feet per second) to 225fps. It lasts for only the one arrow fired, and even when firing multiple arrows she can only use it with one, and can't "spam" it porsay, must wait inbetween one arrow to fire it again (use the attack, wait, use the attack), the attack uses up 5% of energy and must wait 5 minutes before doing it again, can only be done a total of 5 times a day
    2: Can levitate myself using the air, giving myself either the advantage point in a fight, a better sniping position or just a beautiful view. Can hold for 1 minute for me alone, but if carrying other people it decreases by 1/(number of people), this doesnt actually do any damage and doesn't really help in battle except for position, but others can get over position very easily, can only go 15 ft off the ground, power uses up 20% energy and has a 15 minute cooldown afterward, can only be done a max of 5 times a day
    3: Can fire a shot of wind to blast the opponent away. The attack is fired off at a forceful speed of 55mph, but doesn't do much damage. Most effective at a close range of 10m, but is useless 20m, and above. Normally used to gain distance from the opponent to fire arrows or get a clean shot. Doesn't really harm anyone wearing armor at all, but they still feel the force. The attack would use 10% energy and afterward must wait 5 minutes before doing again, can only be done 5 times a day total
    Life Before Hunt*: Cecilia never really thought about her missing father when she was younger, for it never really crossed her mind. She lived in a house with her Mother, two little brothers, and aunt. When her mother was taken away from her while she was eight, she just stayed with her Aunt hoping to one day again see her mother. Other than the one tragic event of losing her mother, Cecilia lived a pretty happy life. She got into an amazing school in New York (state not city), recieved straight As all year round and made up her own ways of having fun because she didn't really have friends. With the normal age of beginning to have monsters notice and smell you, she too had to go to Camp Half-Blood. With the aide of her aunt who was the only other person in her family other than her mother who knew how to get to Canp Half-Blood, the travel wasn't actually rough. Upon reaching the Camp, she had to say her final goodbyes to her Aunt, and entered not happy not sad, more of a neutral state. There se realised she was a daughter of Zephryus, deeming that be "okay." She never really had any friends at CHB for she always steered away from people, but one boy around her age stood out, actually liked her for what she thought. Cecilia soon developed feelings for this boy, only to be crushed by realizing the fact that the boy didn't like her at all- he was planning on humiliating her and making her feel even more left out than ever before. Once this happened Cecilia swore to never try to fall under loves spell again, and joined the Hunters just to make sure of that. She wasn't all that old when she joined, she joined at 15 and it's only been a year since she joined.
    RP Example*: Cecilia lay in the tree happily. No one was around to pick on her, and the sense was peaceful and serene. "Ah... It's time like this I love to just lay and enjoy the peaceful serenity of a beautiful spring morning." She said with a smile. Her bow and dagger rested on her stomach as she lay as if she was on a hammoc. Then, as if from nowhere he heard a rustle through the bushes. She quickly readied her bow, clumsily dropping her dagger in the process. The source of the sound was just a small deer. Cecilia sighed "Phew... At least I don't have to kill you!" She said while jumping off of the tree, landing and afterward picking up her dagger.
    Any notes about your characters:
    Loves Cake and other sweets and chocolate and candy
    Absolutely HATES the sight of human (lemme emphasise HUMAN) blood and it will make her nausious
    Never call her short-EVAA
    She wears a necklace with wooden beads on it which is the last gift she obtained from her mother
    Will never get into an arguement she knows she can't win, even if she knows everything about the topic
    Tries to Sing at any musical performance

Last edited by Cecilia on 10/11/2014, 7:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Cecilia- Hunter of Artemis Empty Re: Cecilia- Hunter of Artemis

Post by Morgan Landry 10/10/2014, 5:36 am

Hey!

→ No to the golden eyes.
    → Hunters of Artemis carry silver weapons.
    → 15 minutes of levitation sounds a bit OP for a minor wind demigod seeing Jason Grace can't manage that himself. I'd say one minute maximum. Also, how far up can she go when levitating?
    → The RP example is you RPing her, example: "Cecelia crouched on the ground, looking at her prey. She notched an arrow and fired."

The rest looks flawless :)
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Post by kayt smells 10/10/2014, 11:12 am

Heeeey
    I know i shouldn't comment on this but in the rules,

"You must have been active for at least three months with 150 posts and two pre-existing characters on this site, in order to apply"

also it is a requirement of 1,500 words and you have around 800.

I am not trying to be rude, just trying to stick with the rules; but your form is really good and welcome to CHB!!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 10/10/2014, 11:26 am

Fro, you must have misread. Those were the old rules for the detailed form. This form here is perfectly in the rules :)
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Post by kayt smells 10/10/2014, 12:01 pm

Ooooh sorry, okay i was just making sure and was trying to help
    Cecilia
    Cecilia

Female

Post by Cecilia 10/10/2014, 4:02 pm

I edited... Sorry for the inconvenience

Also thanks for the compliment "Cecilia your awesome..." I dunno if it's really directed to me but I like it anyway
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 10/10/2014, 4:07 pm

You still need an RP Example (around 5 sentences long or more) -- it's like writing a story from your character's point of view.

How did your character find out about camp?

For her powers:
    - How many times a day can she use each of her powers?
    - How strong is her blast of wind at most (in mph preferably)?
    Cecilia
    Cecilia

Female

Post by Cecilia 10/10/2014, 4:39 pm

Rp example made
    Question: is there any specific way I have to find out about camp?

Response to your question-
    Times a day... Id say five each? I don't know... If you want less just tell me
    The speed that wind has to be to move a normal human is about 70mph for little kids and about 90mph for adult males... I'd say somewhere between those two
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 10/10/2014, 6:08 pm

for finding out about camp, usually a satyr finds them at their school and takes them there, but having another demigod bring them to camp could work, too. or her dad could have left her mom with directions to camp that she left with her aunt, any of those 3 scenarios should be fine!

55mph is the maximum speed for wind powers, so it'd be great if you could lower those
    does the five times a day affect all of her powers, or just specific ones? also, how long does she have to wait between each power usage and how much energy does it drain?
    for her third power, how far away from her does the power have effect? (like, 10 feet, 20 feet, etc)
    Cecilia
    Cecilia

Female

Post by Cecilia 10/10/2014, 6:50 pm

Edited
    1- I used the third scenario cause it seemed simplest
    2- I put the 55mph thing
    3- the five times a day relates to the first and third power, the levitation power seems like it could be done anytime, for it does not retain to battle and uses a ton of energy
    4- distance between the first power (in terms of posts) would be every other post that I fire an arrow, distance between second power would be two posts, and it's equal to its duration, distance between third power (in terms of posts) would be three posts inbetween
    5- I put energy costs
    6- I put a distance
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 10/10/2014, 6:57 pm

the way we do power limitations for time is actually with, well, time. like, hours, minutes, stuff like that
    sorry, i don't think i understand what you mean about the levitation power. do you mean she can do it as many times a day as she wants?
    20 meters would be too big a range, but i think 10 should be fine!
    can she use the first and third power five times a day combined, or five times a day each?
    Cecilia
    Cecilia

Female

Post by Cecilia 10/10/2014, 7:18 pm

*sigh*
    I already had it in terms of time... Now I have to REedit it
    I don't understand what you mean, the first power can be done up to 5 times a day and for the third power I can do up to 5 times a day
    For te levitation power I can do it as many times a day as I wish, but it will drain my energy like hell
    I'll edit in the 10 meters...
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 10/10/2014, 9:24 pm

oh, sorry! i didn't see that, i was exhausted and my reading comprehension was not at it's best. again, i'm really sorry about that! i think you'd need bigger pauses between usages, and definitely more than a 15 minute cooldown for the second one. also, as you said that it drains her energy a lot, i think it'd make more sense if it drained a bit more than 15%
    that's what i was asking! sorry for the confusion on that, using both of those five times a day should be fine!
    you need to have limits on all powers, even that one, as it falls under "all powers". how many times a day can she do it?

also, just a sidenote, but if i skip over something it's fairly easy to edit it and not act all dramatic about how you have to edit it AGAIN. like, if editing it back in takes so much effort, i can imagine complaining about it takes a helluva lot more. not to mention it's actually kind of rude, which, y'know. i don't quite appreciate that.
    Cecilia
    Cecilia

Female

Post by Cecilia 10/11/2014, 1:55 pm

The edits you requested have been made
    The levavtation power can be done 5x as well I guess
    *Note* while I did change the 15% thing think about it. 15% is a lot. Even if I kept the "can do anytime" rule for it I wouldn't be able to do it more than 5x a day anyways... But I guess 20% should subside...
    Side note** It's not the fact of "editing is so hard..." It's the fact I has to change something I already did! And the fact you are treating it like a crime makes ME feel disrespected
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/11/2014, 5:56 pm

For the levitation power you say "after the effect wares off it has an equal amount of time it took to use it (1 minute) to do it again" --> what does this mean? Is this part of the cool-down time?

Otherwise, just add in that she can do each of her powers 5 times a day and your form will look fine.

Cecilia
    Cecilia

Female

Post by Cecilia 10/11/2014, 7:11 pm

Whoops that is something I meant to take out XD

I took it out and put in the five times thing thank you!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/11/2014, 7:14 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content