A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

How Unfortunate... (Superhero Academy AU)

Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

How Unfortunate... (Superhero Academy AU) Empty How Unfortunate... (Superhero Academy AU)

Post by Blaze 10/11/2014, 1:07 pm

Ugh. Great. Dian thought as he walked to the entrance of the school. He was supposed to monitor the new kid while he got settled in. He had so many better things to do instead of this. He could be hanging out with his friends, but no. He's stuck following a thirteen year old kid around. He could be sparring. But no. He gets to watch a kid bumble around the school like an idiot. Hopefully he doesn't get hurt. There are a bunch of losers hanging around every corridor waiting for a vulnerable child to hurt. Most students at the school are okay, but there's always a chance...and he'd have to visit...

OOC: I haven't RPed in like 10 years so gj me

Last edited by Blaze on 10/11/2014, 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

How Unfortunate... (Superhero Academy AU) Empty Re: How Unfortunate... (Superhero Academy AU)

Post by Mason 10/11/2014, 1:30 pm

ooc: Pshhh, like I care what you post like (also, it's a Superhero Academy RP, not X-Men xD)

bic: Nick had his bookbag and luggage, caring his supplies into the school. The principal had assigned this guy, Dian Rhye, a dude with wings, like bird wings, to monitor Nick around the school. Whether that was a sign of distrust towards Nick, torture towards Dian, or pure laziness on the principal's part, Nick didn't know. He glared around at the giant school; it was glorious. It had a bunch of staircases, hallways, rooms, and portraits, though, but from what he heard, there were only around fifteen kids this year, five or ten less than the past few years. Nick turned to Dian, thinking about saying how ridiculous this was, but decided not to; he didn't want suspended on his first day. Well, he doubted they'd actually suspend him, like, just releasing him back into the mortal world, but detentions would probably be in place. He checked his brand new watch, from his parents; only five hours until the opening ceremony.

Last edited by Mason on 10/11/2014, 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

How Unfortunate... (Superhero Academy AU) Empty Re: How Unfortunate... (Superhero Academy AU)

Post by beanie 10/11/2014, 2:12 pm

When Andi was given the task of showing a new kid around, she was not happy. She'd rather go punch a wall then watch some kid "ooo" and "awe" at the lame classrooms that seem sooo remarkable. After being at the school for 15 years, you could get used to everything, especially the fights where kids are always getting hurt. She had barely missed a fireball flying past her head during a spar in the middle of the hall.

"Noobs." She whispered under her breath as she neared the entrance. There was actually someone there, one of her best friends Dian. They have been here the same amount of time, he was in a couple of her classes and they're best buds. She loves stroking his feathery wings, which he gets annoyed at for some reason but its funny.
    "What are you doing here stranger?" Andi said with a half-smile.

OOC: pay up, mines better than both of yours (so kidding)
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 10/11/2014, 2:35 pm

OOC: R u d e.

Just as Dian was about to show Nick around, he heard a familiar voice. "The question is, what are you doing here? I was assigned to show him around," he asked her, gesturing to Nick. "You know what? I could use a bit of company. You should help me," he suggested after rethinking the situation. "He seems a bit rowdy anyways," he joked.

"So...Nick. Follow me to your dorm room," he said before walking away.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/11/2014, 2:49 pm

"Oh, hey, thanks. I'd like to think I've been good so far." Nick looked at the girl (Andi), pushing his glasses back a little, then turned his attention back to Dian. "My dorm room..." he echoed, following after him. He kept looking around, a bit amazed at the size of this place. For a place where fifteen or so students resided, it seemed extremely large, even with the normal amount of twenty or twenty-five students. He shuffled his bookbag a bit, thinking about the letter he had received a few weeks ago. According to it, he was a shapeshifter. He kinda wanted to test it, but he was a bit scared he might end up badly messing up. Nick continued following Dian. According to his brochure/map, they would eventually hit a two-way intersection hallway thing, one going to boys' dorms, the other girls'. He doubted the girl (Andi) was allowed beyond that point.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/11/2014, 4:10 pm

OOC: sue me
    BIC:Andi became puzzled. "Funny, the principal told me the same exact thing." She actually didn't mind. If anything she could just dump all the work on Dian and leave but that would be mean. Plus Dian would get back at her someway and she didn't want that. "So I'll be annoying you the entire time." She smiled cheekily, following Dian and the boy, she thinks his name is Nick, to the dorms.
    Andi wasn't exactly allowed to be in the guy's dorm wing but she's managed to sneak past many of times. Plus, she had a reason and they couldn't stop the reason from the principal.

Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 10/11/2014, 4:24 pm

Dian rolled his eyes at Andi and walked in front of Nick. He took his ID card and scanned it. The sliding door opened, and they walked in. Apparently, Nick would be partnered up with another new kid, whose name was unfamiliar to him. "Is it...Ree? Rye? Reeyolo? Ryeolo? Do you know this kid?" he asked Nick. "Aside from that, your room is going to be at the back of the hall to the left. Unpack and then Andi will show you to the kitchen. I need an aspirin."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/11/2014, 4:29 pm

"I do not know of this Rye kid, but I look forward to meeting him." He took his stuff inside, starting to unpack. "Do you guys know if it'd be safe to test my powers, right here, right now?" He asked, moving a few books from his book bag onto one of the desks. They were about science; he didn't know how advanced this school was. He knew he was expected to train a lot, however, though. He out some clothes in his closet. "I suppose along with that question. I will ask these ones: what are you guys' powers? Dian, do you have any but the wings?" He scratched his head.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/11/2014, 4:57 pm

The boy's dorms looked the same as the girl's dorms, expect different colored walls and floors. Andi's dorm was always messy, she doesn't even bother to clean up her half of her dorm, her room mate part is much cleaner.
    "It depends on your powers and how much control you have of them." Andi answered bluntly. The first time she had used her powers without control she nearly destroyed the gym. No one was killed, a lot were hurt, but no one was killed! Andi had gotten detention though for that.

"Oooo, don't ask about his wings." Andi had asked that question to when she first met Dian, his face was funny at that. "As for me. I have what they call "sonic scream" and "sound manipulation"," She used air quotes around her powers. Scientific terms. "Which means I can let out this ultra shriek and bend sound. Its pretty cool I guess."

OOC: ha, longer post.

Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 10/11/2014, 5:19 pm

Dian Rhye
    Descendant of Archangel
    ”No powers in the dorm room,” Dian frowned. “You can practice them after the tour,” he said. Then, Nick asked him about his wings. He stared blankly at Nick for a few seconds and then frowned again. “You’ll see everyone’s powers soon enough. Mine are...interesting. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need an aspirin,” Dian stated, walking to the kitchen.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/11/2014, 5:30 pm

Nick noticed how Dian looked oddly at him; Andi seemed right about not asking about his wings. When he left, Nick turned to Andi. "Nice. Well, I'm a shapeshifter, according to my letter. Apparently I can't test my powers until later, however." He sighed a bit, unpacking a bit more, but he literally packed, like, everything from his room. "So, Andi, what about you? How long have you been here? How is it here? How are the teachers and other people of authority? Is training hard? What is the opening ceremony like? Err, sorry for all these questions, I'm just curious to learn about this school." He got on a stool, putting a few things away on a high shelf in the closet.
    ~~~
    Trouble was coming.

Cleo Elbadores, teacher, had just inspected everywhere, her job according to the principal. She went up to the dorm area. She looked at the painting on the walls. No chips or anything. The staircase was in good shape. Why the principal wanted to wait til the beginning of a new semester to do this, she truly did not know. She heard a few voices. Unless authorized, no one was supposed to be up here. She saw a girl standing in the boys' hallway.

"Ah, Ms. Michaels. Hello. What exactly are you doing in the boys' hallway? Did you lead this new boy up here, confusing him? If you do not have the authorization card to this room to show me for proof, you are going to get detention for an entire week." Cleo usually wasn't mean, but sneaking-around was one of the things that annoyed her most as a teacher.

"Ms.....Elbadores! It's not her fault! She was helping Dian tour me around, then Dian went to the kitchen- he has the card!-"

"Mister, this matter doesn't concern you. Ms. Michaels, I need to see the card, or you will face this consquences previously talked about."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/11/2014, 6:00 pm

Dian lightly nudged Dian's arm at his response. She knew that he was touchy-touchy about his powers but that was a little weird, even for her. Nick didn't seem fazed by it at all though. He just asked her a bunch of questions about her and the school.
    "Well-" "Ah, Ms. Michaels." A female voice startled her from behind, causing her to jump around sheepishly. Oh sh!t! It was one of the teachers, Ms. Elbadores, who kind've has a grudge against her ever since Andi had tried using her powers and almost blew the teachers ears off. Andi didn't like the teacher either, she gets on her nerves a lot a well.
    Andi stuffed her hands in her pockets. Oh god no, the principal didn't give her one, only Dian. She looked up at Ms. Elbadores.

"Well, first off, I'm helping this kid with settling in. Second, our wonderful principal was soooo f*ckin' busy that he didn't give me a card, only Dian, sooooo...." She was in so much trouble.

OOC: its getting longer

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/11/2014, 7:09 pm

"Helping this child? Oh, great, and you just cussed, and you insulted our principal. So, you stole Mr. Rhye's job, I see? Well, that leads up to three times the punishment, Ms. Michaels. How does three weeks in that old, dusty, boring detention room sound, while others get to do things such as go to the gym or hang outside. Looks like for the next three weeks, starting Monday, you'll get to see your friends at meals, your dorm mate at night and morning, and your partner (the class rosters would not be released until the opening ceremony) at classes, because the rest of your time in the day will be taken up by sitting quietly. Good day, Ms. Michaels- enjoy your two days of freedom," Cleo huffed, writing her two detention slips; one for her, and one for the principal. She gave her one, and then went back to her duties.

Nick whistled. "You two are not on good terms," he said, but he kind of regretted it. He felt bad that Andi got punished for something that wasn't her fault- or, at least, it started off that way. He went up to Andi, putting a hand on her shoulder. "It's OKay- you just have to ignore some teachers, and that's one of them for you." He went back to his bed, sitting at the edge of it.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/12/2014, 8:54 am

Andi growled, snatching the detention slip from the teacher's hand before she walked out the door. Great, just what she needed. Groaning, she plopped herself on Nick's bed just as he started to talk. Andi was kind've grateful he was trying to give her advice but she could handle little miss thing for now.

"She probably has it in for me, ever since my first year here." She sighed. "But as long I don't have her in any of my classes, I'll be good." She glanced at his suitcase. It looked like he stuffed anything and everything he could find.
    "Want some help?"

Last edited by punkademic on 10/12/2014, 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/12/2014, 11:21 am

"Help would be nice," he agreed. Nick felt bad for her, but he couldn't help her; he needed Dian for help. One does not simply comfort a person they just met. He put some of his shirts in one of his dresser's drawers. They were full of things sch as Nike, Under Armour, and Reebok, his favorite types of clothing. He put up a reading-light on his desk. He looked back at her. "What's the Opening Ceremony like? According to the brochure, it's like a big festival celebrating new superheroes, but most 'festivals' at my old school were a hot dog and a drink." He glared at the clock in the room: only two or three hours or so until it. He couldn't wait to see the other kids' powers.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 10/12/2014, 1:24 pm

ooc: punka you said mason instead of nick's bed

Dian Rhye
    Descendant of Archangel
    Once Dian had gotten his aspirins and water, he walked back to the boys’ dormitory. Scanning his card once again, he walked down the hall and into Nick’s room. Nick had finished unpacking -- Good, but Andi was sitting on his bed with something in her hand. “Did I miss anything?” he asked, leaning against the wall.

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/12/2014, 6:28 pm

OOC: oops, been fixed
    BIC:Andi sighed, snatching some of Nick's clothes and opening one of the drawers. Big mistake, it was his underwear drawer. Andi shut it quickly, almost jamming her finger  in the process but whatever.  That was kind've embarrassing, both for her and Nick. She opened another drawer, this time it was the shirt drawer, and stuffed the shirts in. He wears a lot of sport clothes, weird.

"Did I miss anything?" Dian had come back, probably with an even worse headache. She had heard that the nurse wasn't so safe. Andi sighed, plopping herself back on Nick's bed while lifting her detention slip.

"Ms. Elbadores had come in and found me here. Gave me detention because 1. I had cursed 2. "Insulted" our principal," She made sure that use air quotes. "And 3. Didn't have the authorization card that you have." It wasn't really Dian's fault, she was just very angry.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/12/2014, 6:46 pm

Nick noticed as she opened his underwear drawer. He blushed a bit; that was really weird for him, and he imagined for her, too. His attention was drawn back to Dian, making his grand re-appearance. He was about to respond to his question, but Andi pretty much explained it. "It was totally unfair; Andi doesn't deserve this. That Ms. Elbadores seems like she's really strict- hopefully she's not my teacher this year." He thought of the possibility of Andi getting Ms. Elbadores, and how unconvenient that would be for her. He pulled up a desk chair and sat on it. He couldn't wait for the Opening Ceremony- the curiousity was great for him. He started wondering about his shapeshifting. He really wanted to attempt it, but he didn't want stuck as an animal forever or anything.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 10/12/2014, 7:22 pm

Dian Rhye
    Descendant of Archangel
    “Ah. Ms. Elbadores. I had her for my first year. I didn’t like her, but I think I was her favorite in the class,” Dian smirked. “Obviously. I mean, who doesn’t like me?” This side of Dian was natural. He could be serious or playful whenever. Now that the serious part of the tour was over, he could mess around. “Anyways, Nick, you might want to hurry up with that unpacking. The Opening Ceremony is soon. Dress nicely, by the way,” he said.

“Andi, do you want to go see Dr. Y and talk about the detention slip? I’ll go with you. I mean, it’s the least I could do, since...I kind of...got you into this.” Dian glanced at the clock and rethought it. “On second thought, how about we do it after the Opening Ceremony?”

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/12/2014, 7:53 pm

Andi sighed again, sitting up with an eye roll. She needed to get over her little funk right now, opening Ceremony was soon. Normally everyone dresses up all nice but Andi chose not to, just joked around with Dian and her other friends, like her room mate. She stood up, walking closer to the doorway and to Dian.

"Oh yes, your adorable." Andi rolled her eyes with a smile, slugging his arm. "But don't worry about it. Remember when I had detention for a month?" Those were good times. "I'll just talk to the old man and see what will happen though. Hopefully after the ceremony"

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/12/2014, 8:21 pm

"Yeah, I'm working on it," he said, after hearing Dian being a bit cocky. "Wait, do Ms. Elbadores just teach all new students?" he asked, a bit nervously. He didn't need a mean teacher his first year here. He sweated a bit, but quickly wiped them off, not wanting them to see it.

Nick then turned to Andi, smirking at her. "Detention for a month? What'd you do? And you think this principal guy is easy to convince? He does run a superhero school, after all." He shrugged at the thought. He got his phone out of his bag, for emergencies, according to the brochure and his parents. He then looked in his drawer, wondering what to wear. He wanted to look as nice as he could, but he didn't really have dress clothes.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 10/12/2014, 8:55 pm

Dian Rhye
    Descendant of Archangel
    ”Not sure. I don’t pay attention to you new kids,” Dian replied to Nick. “You can ask questions at the Opening Ceremony. Andi and I have to get ready. Or, well, I have to get ready, because someone refuses to dress nicely.” He and Andi walked out of the room and down the hall.

She was going to be so scared. He had hired a few graduates to pull one of the few senior pranks he and his friends were going to pull. You had to uphold the tradition of pranking. Jason Sungo was also part of it, and y’know, since he’s such a favorite among the school, nobody really gives a crap. Now, Andi was super scared of guns. She refused to talk to him about it, though. Anyways, the graduates were going to jump scare her once she walks out of the boys’ dorm. As they reached the end of the hall, Dian opened the door with his card and said, “Ladies first.”

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/13/2014, 6:46 pm

"Its nothing. I just almost got in a fight with a pyro maniac." She chuckled at the memory. Now that was fun but she really had gotten in trouble because the pyro had gotten hurt and a hallway was destroyed. Big deal. "See you at the ceremony!" She yelled as she followed Dian out of the dorm.
    Andi was really excited for the ceremony, they always have a new idea each year. It was one of the reasons she comes to school really, that and seeing her old friends. “Ladies first.” Dian had opened the door for her, making her a little edgy. He had that smile that meant he was up to something.

"Aren't you supposed to go then?" She joked, walking through the door. The second she stepped through, two guys jumped out, pointing guns at her. Her heart pounded and she screamed, sonic screamed. The guns flew away and the guys lost their footing, falling to their butts. Some cracks had formed on the floors before Andi covered her mouth, string wide eyed at Dian.

"You a$$!" She was not happy.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/13/2014, 6:51 pm

Jason chuckled a lot. "Gotcha!" he yelled in joy. She then called him an a-butt, and he frowned. "It was a joke, dude." He got off his butt, brushing himself off.

Nick screamed a bit, and started bugging out, turning into 16 different animals until turning back into himself. Uh oh. That wasn't good. He continued to get ready for the Ceremony.

ooc: I'm going to have Nick going totally berserk post-Ceremony instead, but hes beginning to beginning with that. Sorry for cutting it short, trying to make it easier to get to the Ceremony.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 2:18 pm