A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Mixi Johns

hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male
    Number of posts : 471
    Registration date : 2013-05-22

Mixi Johns  Empty Mixi Johns

Post by hellaxya 10/12/2014, 6:43 pm

MIXI JOHNS

Enter password:*****

Loading...Loading...Loading
    Filename;MixiJohns
    File Unlocked.

*video starts*

I-Okay, so lets start this by asking a simple question, what is your Name?
    "Hello! My full name is Mixi Dahlia Johns."

I-How old are you Mixi?
    "I turned Eighteen on June 13th"

I-What gender do you identify as?
    "Currently I identify as Female, but I do believe that the description for Agender fits me more."

I-How would you describe your hair?
    "My natural hair color is and orangey-red but I usually have it dyed pink. It goes to about my upper back/just below my shoulders."

I-How tall are you?
    "I am pretty short haha! I stand at 147.32cm or 4ft 10in"

I-What is your Body Type?
    "Petite I guess!"

I-What about your Skin Color?
    "I am pretty pale, with a couple of freckles here and there"

I-Who is you Godly Parent?
    "My mother is Harmonia, Goddess of Peace and Harmony"

I-Who is your Mortal Parent?
    "I honestly don't know who my biological father is. All my life I was told by mom that he was just a donor, but I'm not even sure if thats possible haha! Anyway for my mortal mother, Her name is Carrie Noel Johns and she is the sweetest person you will EVER meet! She very kind and understanding also! My sister Meline and I stay here at Camp Half Blood because its to hard to go to Glasgow every year, but we still keep in touch with her as much as we can!"

I-What is your home Country?
    [at this point the interviewee ran around and screamed]
    "SCOTLAAAAAAAAAAND!"

I-Do you have any pets?
    [ they then made a sad face and hung her head]
    "No... But Meline and I want 3 cats, 2 bunnies, 5 hamsters, a turtle-"
    [interviewee continued to list pets until they got to 9 tigers and I interrupted them]

I-*sigh* okay, do you have any particular talents?
    "Hmmm.. OH! Piano! Yeah, I am a pianist, and I guess I am funny, or at least I try to be haha! I have been told that I am pretty intuitive, but I don't really think so... I'm pretty stupid really."

I-What is your weapon of choice?
    "I have a celestial bronze dagger. Its pretty simple really, but it does its job well so I can't complain!"

I-How would you describe your Personality?
    "Hmm, well people generally say that I am very sweet and friendly ! I guess I am smart, but eh. I am a pretty open-minded person and I don't judge people. I like to approach situations by looking at the bright side and I'm pretty good under pressure. I make friends easily and am a good people-person and do well in social or group situations!"

I-Do you have any Flaws?
    "Well for one thing, I am color blind. I guess I am also pretty immature, I also tend to hold grudges and I tend to put myself down...a lot...
    I'm also pretty stubborn"

I-Any powers?
    "Well, I'm not sure... Meline and I have been testing a theory we have though, because we are twins we feel like we might have connected powers. For me it seems like I got the "peace" end of Harmonia. Whenever I am around tension seems to vanish, arguments can still take place, but it seems much more relaxed and arguments themselves seem pretty half-hearted. Although it doesn't really work on more then 5 people at a time and they have to be within a few feet of me, I'd say 2 yards at the most. It only ever really last for about 4 minutes at the most. It seems like Meline, children of war gods and children of underworld gods tend to not be affected by it though."
    LIFE BEFORE CHB
    What was your life like before camp?
    "Before I came to camp I lived with my Mom and My twin sister in our little apartment in Glasgow, Scotland. We were homeschooled online so We didn't have many IRL friends, but We did make a lot of friends over World Of Warcraft, Anime Forum Boards and and multiplayer video games. Once we turned thirteen mom told us about everything...well mostly... Not our dad but eh. She said that we should go to Camp so we could stay safe, incase anything were to happen to her and something found us. She got us some plane tickets and luckily for us Harmonia is a fairly minor goddess so we were able to make our way to Camp without getting attacked by anything nasty haha. Once we got to Camp we were moved to the Hermes cabin (as most new demigods do) and then we eventually got claimed, it was actually during a major fight that had broken out between a couple of Apollo  and Athena kids. Meline and I tried to subdue it while a Dryad went to get Chiron. When he got there, everyone was relaxed and had stopped fighting and Meline and I had pretty pink, gold and white wisps above our heads. Yay! No more crowded Hermes cabin!"
    [they then balled their fists and shook them in victory]
    RP EXAMPLE
    RP Example:
    I grab my laptop bag off my desk as I run out the cabin. As I pass the Volleyball court I wave to a couple of the older Apollo kids teaching the younger ones how to play.  I continue to the library, running through the early summer morning mist. Once I  finally get to the doors I hunch over to take a breather. After a couple deep breaths, I push on the unnaturally heavy doors. "They should really put in new doors... " I say to myself as I make my way to a section on Ancient Greek Burial traditions. I don't know why, but I enjoy reading about those sort of things. I grabbed a book with gold embossed lettering that I thought looked the most interesting. I sat myself down in a saggy looking bean bag in the far corner then started to read.

Last edited by The Nefarious Taco on 10/12/2014, 7:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Mixi Johns  Empty Re: Mixi Johns

Post by Kendall 10/12/2014, 7:03 pm

Is her dagger Celestial bronze?

Add a bit more to the Personality.

How long, generally, does her calming aura last? Is there a certain radius you have to be in around her in order to be affected by this?

So what exactly happened to their father?
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 10/12/2014, 9:55 pm

I edited in all of that
    And
    The father died of hemorrhagic shock, the "mother" is actually their aunt. Her twin knows (and I will go more into detail about the dad on her form, which should be up sometime tommorow)

Last edited by The Nefarious Taco on 10/16/2014, 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/13/2014, 5:39 pm

How did their aunt find out about camp, then?

Does Mixi need to activate her power, or does it just happen? How can people resist it?
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 10/16/2014, 2:30 am

The father told her, as his dying wish to keep his kids safe

And I would say that it just happens really, probably later she will gain control.

People can resist it if they are having very mellow emotions, those who are feeling very strong emotions are more susceptible to the power as it will effect them more drastically, so basically if you calm down or even out your emotions while the power is taking effect, then you can resist it. (This excludes the children of war gods as they can resist it no matter what and "mellow" doesn't seem to exist in their vocabulary)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/17/2014, 3:26 pm

When she gains control, what would be her limits?
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 10/18/2014, 1:40 pm

Limits as in how long, how many people, etc?
    Or as in weaknesses?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/18/2014, 1:45 pm

How long, how many people/how far of a radius the power will affect, how many times a day, cool-down times, and whatever else you think may be relevant.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content