A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Elysium

Elysium

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2014-10-18

Elysium Empty Elysium

Post by Elysium 10/18/2014, 7:04 am

Name:Elysium Atkinson
    Eyes:Violet
    Hair:Blonde
    Height:5 ft 3 inch
    Body Type:
    Skin Color:Fair
    God Parent:Athena
    Mortal Parent:Michel Atkinson
    Country of Origin:United States of America
    Pets:Puppy named Fidel
    Talents:Archery and reading a novel in about 3 hours
    Weapon**:A dagger named Attis
    Personality:Elysium is a fun-to-be-with type of person who loves to read/write books, spend quality time with friends and create new things. She likes weaving and archery. At first she is shy but later frank when she gets to know the person more, She is kind, caring but scary enough to male you pee your pant when finished reading a book.
    Flaws:If someone interrupts her while she is reading book then she might just stab you(accidentally) with her dagger.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):None
    Life Before Camp*:Was Taken to an orphanage by her dad, never went to a school but was given lots of books to read so had a lot of knowledge than other children in the orphanage. While going out by herself one day she almost got killed by a fury, was saved by a satyr and then taken to Camp Half- Blood at the age of 12.
    RP Example*:Feeling lost i tried to ask an old women the way back to the orphanage but instead she turned into something disgusting like a monster and tried to kill me, I ran fast enough to lose her but only to realize that i was farther than i had expected.
    Any notes about your characters:Never regrets and always does what promised. Wink
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Elysium Empty Re: Elysium

Post by Morgan Landry 10/18/2014, 7:22 am

Hi there!

→ No to the violet eyes because it's not a natural eye color.
    → Out of curiosity, what is the race of her puppy?
    → Her dagger is celestial bronze, I take it?
    → You need three flaws.
    → You need 5 sentences for the Life Before Camp. Also, please use complete sentences.

Rest looks good :)

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:01 am