A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

So this happened..

Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

So this happened.. Empty So this happened..

Post by Lauren 10/18/2014, 3:46 pm

Hey guys. It's me. Lauren. In case you don't read the authors. Yes I'm still alive, and this is super late but I just thought I'd let you guys know where I have been/where I will be. Recently, and I don't even know how or why it happened, my computer screen cracked. Yup. My screen is busted. I took it in to get an estimate and the news wasn't good. It's going to cost roughly 200 dollars to get fixed, which is 200 dollars I don't have. The other thing about it is, my computer has been outdated for about 2-3 years now, so the fix isn't even worth it. For about 100 - 150 dollars more, I can get a computer with a better processor and better software. I don't know when I'll be back, but I'm hoping to get a loan from my parents and just pay it off to get back onto a laptop quicker. But really, to be fully honest I don't know what will happen. We'll just have to wait and see. If / when I'll be on will be reduced to my phone and my dads laptop, which is deathly slow. Until then, this is farewell for now.

Stay awesome guys, I'll miss you all. I'll be counting the days without you.

Lauren
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

So this happened.. Empty Re: So this happened..

Post by Morgan Landry 10/18/2014, 5:08 pm

LAUREN

Omg, come back to us soon!! I'll miss you <3

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 12:38 pm