A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+5
Death Pony
sienna
moriarty
ookamisan
Mason
9 posters

The Next Day...

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

The Next Day... Empty The Next Day...

Post by Mason 10/20/2014, 4:45 pm

Nick walked into the Mess Hall, the day after the Opening Ceremony. He yawned, walking in after getting dressed into some comfy sweatpants, shirt, and sweatshirt, and brushing his teeth and brushing his hair. He sat at the nearest table, piling himself with some french toast. He poured an overload of syrup and put butter on it. He started eating it, looking around at the people of authority. He looked back at the paintings lining the wall, each one of some important person to the Academy. He looked at his class schedule.

Jason walked in. He was defiantly a morning person; when you had your own room, you could wake up at 5 AM and get ready for breakfast at 7. He wore a blue Nike shirt and jeans. He sat down at the popular table, stacking up on healthy fruit and such. He had to mantain a healthy balance; he thought all people should. He started eating, eyeing Mr. O, who was looking down at him. What did he do now? He felt like he was constantly blamed for stuff just because of the vice principal not liking him-- you see, a few years ago, Mr. O's daughter went to the Academy, and Jason kinda dated her before kinda breaking up with her. He continued eating, looking away from Mr. O.

Cleo was in a elegant red dress, leaning against the eastern wall of the Mess Hall. She was observing the students, smiling a bit. She loved mornings.

ooc:

Classes

Cleo's
    All first years

Hani
    Jason Sungo
    Dian Rhye

Victoria
    London Quinn

James
    Bella DeMarco
    Morgan Landry

Leah
    Andi Michaels
    Lee Sherwood

Aurora
    Benjamin Anderson
    Eva Boches-Hyatt

Simon
    Jade Reece
    Lucy Carmichael

I just made these up. Enjoy!

(Also, I made this topic because CTF was getting nowhere, so just skip it)

Last edited by Mason on 10/20/2014, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ookamisan
    ookamisan

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2014-01-04

The Next Day... Empty Re: The Next Day...

Post by ookamisan 10/20/2014, 5:31 pm

ooc:hey mason jade's a second year just a reminder
    bic: i enter the mess hall still sore from ctf, grabs three pancakes, covers it in syrup and sat at in a empty table. in my skirt and long gray shirt, I put on headphones and tune out the world in fall out boy. i look at authority, being not a morning person, no one should make me angry. then i focus on my food
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 10/20/2014, 6:42 pm

Aurora was leaning up against the wall in a colorful dress. She was playing with a small ball of light in her hand, dancing it across her fingertips. Her hair was pinned into a pretty updo. She looked at her class list. There were only two students, which made it easier. She hated teaching large classes, as her stutter and anxiety got the best of her. Two kids named Eva and Benjamin; they sounded nice enough. Aurora extinguished her light and watched the students file into the cafeteria.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

Post by sienna 10/20/2014, 7:16 pm

The Next Day... Tumblr_nb645l1W6J1rsjd4ho3_250The Next Day... Tumblr_nb645l1W6J1rsjd4ho8_250The Next Day... Tumblr_nb645l1W6J1rsjd4ho7_250
    Leah Howard was not one to loiter around in the morning. No, she was only in the teachers lounge for a couple minutes to say hello to everyone and fill up her “Hail Hydra” mug with coffee. Well, it wasn’t her mug, it was her boyfriends. She sort of stole it from him, but that’s neither here nor there. Then she was off to her classroom, papers in hand, trying not to spill coffee on her bright orange blouse. She had looked at her class list earlier that morning. Two people. Andi Michaels and Lee Sherwood. She had read up on each of them to get a better gist of who she would be spending class time with. Andi Micheals. Fifteen, female, sonic scream and sound manipulation. Then there was Lee Sherwood. Fourteen, female, super speed and electronic hacking. Sometimes Leah wondered who decided the schedules. None of those powers were any sort of match to hers. How is someone with a perfect memory and telekinesis powers supposed to help with super speed or sonic scream? Well, Leah would figure it out.
    Leah unlocked the door to her classroom, almost dropping her mug in the process. She flipped on the lights and set down her things on her desk before she dropped everything. She left her door open so that her two students could come in when they pleased. Her room was nice, she’s occupied it for three years and still hasn’t grown tired of it. It wasn’t too big, not that one needed a lot of space for a class of two people. She covered the walls in a variety of posters. Most were prints of famous pieces of art, she had Monet’s Waterlilies and a couple Bansky pieces. Then there was a map of the world, a map of the USA, and a map of the British Isles.  She didn’t really require posters in her class, but she wanted the room to feel less blank.
    Leah stood on a chair to turn on the projector, which started to power up. Then she connected her laptop to the projector and booted it up. When she was done setting up Ms. Howard leaned against her whiteboard waiting for her two students to arrive.
    Death Pony
    Death Pony

Male
    Number of posts : 451
    Registration date : 2012-06-13

Post by Death Pony 10/22/2014, 11:34 am

Simon jumped in, in a flash. Literally, because he could do that. With his coffee in his hand he looked around at the new and old students. He smirked, thinking "This will be a fun year." He took a sip of his coffee and sighed.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 10/22/2014, 12:24 pm

Lee swooshed in, seemingly appearing next to the breakfast buffet in the Mess Hall. She was wearing a comfortable green plaid shirt with skinny white jeans and Reeboks, a black wool beanie on her short dark hair. She took some pancakes, a toast with bacon, scrambled eggs and a blueberry smoothie before shooting over to a table, the food almost falling from her tray.

Oh, how I loved to stay in bed... I already missed the holidays. Now I was supposed to stand up at 7 every morning and my eyelids fluttered continuously.
    Suppressing a yawn, I walked into the Mess Hall with Andi, dressed in a deep blue shirt, black trousers and mismatched Chuck Taylor's, one blue, one green. A single stylized silver arrowhead pendant was attached around my neck -- I wasn't the type to wear a lot of jewelry or make-up anyway.
    Examining the buffet, I tried to single out what could be considered European breakfast. I just wasn't inhabited to the whole scrambled eggs/bacon/thing concepts, so I took a toast with ham, some pancakes (never had those for breakfast) and a bowl of cereals. I then proceeded to pour apple juice and orange juice into a glass, put it on my tray and walked to an empty table, covering my pancakes with a zigzag of acorn syrup.

Victoria didn't eat a lot during mornings -- only a toast with butter dipped into a cup of Earl Grey tea with perhaps one or two ginger biscuits. She was reading a book about quantum mechanics at the teachers's table, taking mental notes and highlighting some sentences in yellow. The young woman finally looked up from the pages as she was given a paper with the name of her student: London Quinn. Well then. She immediately recognized her at her hair color, then went back to reading. She'd meet her soon enough.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 10/23/2014, 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 10/22/2014, 5:48 pm

The Next Day... Tumblr_inline_n94eqzQrZo1rwej8xThe Next Day... Planetary-Rose-12The Next Day... Taylor-bench

Mornings are terrible. If there was one thing that Andi hates for sure was morning. When her alarm goes off and the morning, Andi is still in sleep mode, then she remembers to lower the volume in her mind. Its peaceful for the first 5 minutes, then Morgan starts shaking her awake and she's up.
    So there she is, walking through the doors to the Mess Hall with Morgan, all dressed up in her white tee with the words What The Hell printed in sketchy font, black skinny jeans, fingerless gloves, white beanie over her mess of hair, and black sneakers. Her stomach was growling so her plate was stacked with bacon, pancakes, hash browns, and scrambled eggs. After pouring some syrup over her pancakes she took a huge bite, forgetting her table manners (which she didn't have).
    "Who'd you get for your teacher?" Andi asked Morgan after swallowing. She had gotten Ms. Howard, who she hears is one of the best teachers here.

London enjoys coming in and turning heads. When she walked through the doors of the Mess Hall, she did, earning some looks from the boys and glares from the girls. Of course she looked amazing, she was dressed up today; white blouse, yellow floral skirt that come to her mid-thigh, black heels, and some beads wrapped around her neck. Okay, it was really her purple hair that attracted the looks but she still looked amazing. Eva wasn't here yet so London sat down, munching on an apple while waiting for the ginger to come.

The first day of classes were always chaotic, Hani had learned that after his first year of teaching. That year he had gotten some rambunctious students that enjoyed burning the class when he was away. This year he had only two, Jason Sungo and Dian Rhye. He had read up on them a little. Jason with his super strength and from what Hani had seen good looks and Dian with his wings. This might be a problem because he had heard from some student gossip that they're annoyed at each other (might not be true, he's keeping his fingers crossed).
    Hani had passed a couple of classrooms before stopping at his. The teacher had cleaned it up, arranging the desks and starting up the computers. He was straightening his tie when a certain teacher had passed by, Ms. Howards. One of his personal friends. He smiled, following her to her classroom, which happens to be next to his.

"Hows it going?" He asked happily, leaning on the doorway.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/23/2014, 4:28 am

"I got sir James Renju," I told Andi. "Never had him."

The pancakes tasted divine and I quickly swallowed my cereals with some milk before attacking the ham toast. Dude, I was hungry.

"What about you?"
    Death Pony
    Death Pony

Male

Post by Death Pony 10/23/2014, 11:26 am

Simon took another sip of his coffee and made his way to his room. He sat at the front of the class, just thinking about his past.

Last edited by Death Pony on 10/23/2014, 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Death Pony
    Death Pony

Male

Post by Death Pony 10/23/2014, 12:12 pm

OOC: You do realize Simon is a teacher, right?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/23/2014, 12:39 pm

OOC: No, I didn't. He's not listed as one of the teachers in the sign-ups topic; I'm very sorry. Let me edit my post so that she didn't sit next to him xD
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 10/24/2014, 1:07 pm

Ben sat in Miss Aurora's class and sighed slightly at the level of boredom held from today after yesterday the game. He felt almost like the game never happened because of hos uneventful and time wasting the whole ordeal was.

Post by Guest 10/24/2014, 7:40 pm

Eva didn't want to stay in the mess hall for long. She hated the mess hall, and she didn't like the whole idea of the mess hall. Basically there are like twenty tables in here and only like, two people sit at each table. Eva opened the bottle of milk as she walked towards London. London was probably her best friend here. I mean, she could stop dying her hair all these colors that's going to destroy her hair when she's like thirty. "London, sorry, I have to go to class." She smiled at her purple haired friend as she slung the other strap of her backpack onto her shoulder. Evanna left the mess hall, glaring at some of the others who were on her capture the flag team. If you didn't pay attention, she stabbed herself with an arrow she took from a teacher's closet. It didn't hurt that bad an all, plus the nurse cleaned it up quite nicely so whatever. But who seriously let her go ahead and do that? Ugh.
    Eva was walking down the hall, looking in every teacher's classroom. These classrooms are pretty weird too, like why are they so big if there are only like 2 people per teacher. Literally what the hell?
    "Hiiiii Ms. Howard." She said in a sing-song tone as she passed by Ms. Howard's classroom. Ms. Howard is her favorite teacher, and you bet she was a little pissed that she didn't get her this year. Sucks. Who was even her teacher? And the other person, who would that be? Obviously it wasn't London, but whatever.

Eva entered her classroom, putting her fishtailed braid to the front. She noticed Ben was the other student, which was okay she guessed. He wasn't annoying, so this could be good. Evanna took a seat in the front, putting her legs on top of the desk. Let's do this.

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 10/24/2014, 8:44 pm

OOC: Jo, Alucard, I made a topic for Aurora's class.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Post by Rhyolo 10/24/2014, 9:57 pm

Ooc so Rhy has 2 teachers? Beacase it is his first year.
    Bic
    Rhy just grabs a pancake and eats it plain. If anyone talked to him he'd be friendly. But for now he would be a loner.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 7:46 pm