A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

and this is gonna be the best day of my life, a celebration of an ending

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

and this is gonna be the best day of my life, a celebration of an ending Empty and this is gonna be the best day of my life, a celebration of an ending

Post by Marceline 10/25/2014, 3:11 pm

Disney wore the usual; camo skinny jeans tucked into combat boots with a shirt. Today it was a Mickey mouse shirt, yeah a bit weird with the whole army look but she liked that shirt. And her hair was tied back in a ponytail.
    Today the weather was pretty average with a few groups of clouds in the blue sky. The sun shone, peaking from behind the clouds then coming out as the clouds drifted across the sky.
    There were a few campers here and there at the mess hall getting their breakfast. Disney chose a seat that was a bit away from everyone else and chose to have pancakes with berries and orange juice. She began to eat her meal.

and this is gonna be the best day of my life, a celebration of an ending Empty Re: and this is gonna be the best day of my life, a celebration of an ending

Post by Guest 11/2/2014, 11:12 pm

and this is gonna be the best day of my life, a celebration of an ending Tumblr_mwtwn4jQ7U1st11zvo1_500

Sloan Day was eating her Greek yogurt at the Aphrodite table of course. What? Her mother is Aphrodite so she will sit with perfect looking siblings. Her auburn hair was pulled into a French braid as she barely paid attention to her siblings bickered about something that had to do with some Ares kids. Sloan was bored to say the least. She had like, ten friends at this table and she wanted ten more.
    What? She is very social.

The daughter of Aphrodite spotted a girl sitting by herself. She must be lonely. Yeah, yeah. Why would anyone want to sit by themselves unless they have no friends? That seems logical. Sloan rose from the nice smelling table and dusted off her red skirt. She skipped over to the girl and plopped down across from her.
    "Hello!" Sloan greeted the girl, grinning wildly.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

and this is gonna be the best day of my life, a celebration of an ending Empty Re: and this is gonna be the best day of my life, a celebration of an ending

Post by Marceline 11/2/2014, 11:34 pm

Disney is usually quiet and keeps to herself so when an Aphrodite child came skipping over she instantly thought oh no.
    "Hello!" said the girl. She seemed to be very happy. You know, that popular girl happy. She wasn't used to that popular girl personality, mainly because 1) she isn't popular 2) can't stand being in the spotlight and that's because 3) she grew up homeschooled in the middle of nowhere.
    Her pale green eyes glanced up at her. She didn't know what kind if vibe she was giving off to make this girl wanna talk but she wanted it to stop. Maybe if Jason were here... no that would make it worse. She didn't need this girl drooling over her boyfriend.
    "Hi." she said.

Post by Guest 11/2/2014, 11:47 pm

and this is gonna be the best day of my life, a celebration of an ending Tumblr_mwtwn4jQ7U1st11zvo1_500

Sloan grinned, oh this is so much fun! She loved meeting people, obviously. But who wouldn't? People are so cool! Well, sometimes they're not as cool as Sylvie, but I guess no person is the same.

Ugh, Gods Sloan, shut up with your petty crush.

But that's another story. This story is about Sloan geeking out over this girl. She pulled on the end of her 'I am Sherlocked' crop top, still grinning. "I'm Sloan, what's your name?"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/2/2014, 11:57 pm

She's gonna continue talking up a conversation..? Disney had wishes to have more friends but there were two problems. She was horrible at socializing and she had a temper which could go off with any wrong move. She was a ticking bomb basically but she was just so quiet you wouldn't know until you pulled the wrong strings.
    She continued to eat and waited a few seconds before answering her. Because ignoring her would be rude, no matter how much she didn't want to talk.
    "Disney." she had already guessed what her next question would be, it was the same with everyone who started up a conversation. What's your name? Who's your god parent? Do you have any powers? Where you from? and so on. It felt so... computerized?
    "Daughter of Demeter." she added.

Post by Guest 11/3/2014, 12:18 am

Sloan's eyes widened, "Disney? That's so cool! I mean, I guess that's why you have Mickey Mouse on your shirt." Sloan laughed, drumming her fingers on the wooden table. This is so exciting.

Okay, it's not really that exciting. But hey, a girl can dream. Don't get Sloan wrong, she allies herself as popular. But I mean, you can't have too many friends. She likes making friends, it's so much fun. Like, Sloan just likes talking, and some people get annoyed with that so she needs to spread the wealth.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/3/2014, 4:38 am

Disney had only just realized that Disney, as in Walt Disney, had made Mickey mouse. She suddenly didn't like the shirt she wore much now...
    "Oh, yeah. I didn't realize..." she said. She couldn't understand why this girl would want to start up a conversation with her. What was the point? So she could have another person to make her more popular? She wondered if she evenknew the people who built up her popularity. Of course she would know their name, age hometown etc. But there were probably only a few that she actually knew a few she could actually connect with. Maybe Disney was just being judge mental or maybe she was slightly jealous that she didn't have the confidence to go up to someone and start up a conversation.
    She shrugged it off. As long as she doesn't do anything to anger her, this should work out.

Post by Guest 11/3/2014, 3:58 pm

"I think that's cool. The only person I know that has my name is that guy Mark Sloan on Grey's Anatomy, but that's weird."

She did have a Grey's Anatomy sticker on her laptop, but that is the only merch she has from that show. Sloan has a lot of fandom merch from all types of media.

"I'm a daughter of Aphrodite, by the way. IIIII don't think I mentioned it earlier so I might as well get that out of the way." Sloan's jaw began to hurt from smiling too much. It is becoming a problem.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/4/2014, 1:54 am

Disney didn't what Greys Anatomy was. She did grow up with only her and her dad for most of her life. She figured that if she asked Sloan would think she was weird. Something like that.
    She wasn't surprised that she was an Aphrodite child. Mainly because she had come skipping over from a group of Aphrodite children and because she had that Aphrodite child personality. She nodded at her in an okay, cool gesture.

Post by Guest 11/4/2014, 3:01 pm

Between the moments of awkward silence, Sloan was trying to think of anyway she knew Disney. Well, before the Mess Hall of course. Sloan didn't know what her god parent was or really anything else about her. The daughter of Aphrodite did here rumors about her though. Some of her sisters are really sour about something, but Sloan can't remember what.

Sloan has a horrible memory oh my gods this sucks.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/4/2014, 10:32 pm

Disney felt the awkwardness beginning to hang I'm the air. Well I guess she'll leave me, right? she thought. She didn't want another daughter of Aphrodite hating on her because she went out with one of the babes at camp. She was actually surprised she even liked him and was going out with him. She remembered how sweet he was too, plus that they were going to go back to her home in Alaska together. She loved it but she hated the sour looks from envious girls.
    She coughed and broke the silence.
    "Uh, so I guess you aren't hating on me like your sisters are." she said, pointing out to a few of Sloans siblings that occasionally turned around and gave her a few looks.

Post by Guest 11/4/2014, 11:23 pm

and this is gonna be the best day of my life, a celebration of an ending Tumblr_lqsz9hxSFr1r2rbmdo1_500

Sloan's eyes widened, "Oh no, of course not! I mean, I don't really know what you did exactly like I hear things from my sisters, and my occasional brother but like they're not really specific with anything. Like this one girl, Lacey is like sooo talkative, like even more than me. But this is like Lacey number three, a lot of my sisters are named Lacey it's so weird so we just started numbering them based on their importance to the cabin. Really it's a popularity contest." Sloan placed her hand over her mouth. Normally Sylvie does it to stop her from talking but Sloan needs to learn how to stop talking on her own. Like, Sloan could talk forever if she wanted to. But, that's not always a people pleaser.
    "So what did you do? I mean, it's probably not that bad because my siblings get pissy over everything. But you're like a level five ban on the spectrum, which is really almost decently bad. I think, you are Disney Viceroy, right? I don't think there are other Disney's but...yeah, what did you do?"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/5/2014, 3:48 am

Disney was sort of glad that Sloan didn't not like her. Though it was only one less person. Sloan wanted to know what she done and Disney oh-so desperately wanted to scream out Nothing! But she had done something. Though it didn't affect her as much as it did them... sort of.
    "Nothing. Well, I mean if dating Jason Sungo is nothing.." she mumbled the last part. She wished that either Sloan wouldn't have listening like her talking and dismiss the last part of what she has just said.

Post by Guest 11/7/2014, 7:40 pm

"Oh!" Sloan giggled, "I thought you killed someone. But you didn't so that's good, right?"
    Ooor, Disney did kill someone and her siblings don't really care about that. Sloan hoped that Disney really didn't kill someone because that would be awkward.
    Sloan doesn't know Jason, is she supposed to? "What a funny last name. Suuuungo." Sloan laughed, silly silly. I mean, Sloan is not the one to talk, her last name is Day. She likes the name though, it sounds really cute.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/7/2014, 8:18 pm

Disney held her glass tightly and realized her knuckles were white. Oh god... she didn't like the fact she had made fun of his last name. And sure, you could be saying she was having a fit over nothing but she had a short-temper so of course she had wanted to yell at Sloan. But for some reason she didn't want to do that.
    "You sound like a nice person, but I don't wanna be friends with you, okay?" she explained through a slightly clenched jaw. There was a slight glare escaping her pale green eyes. She stood up
    "Nice meeting you." she said. It was a small lie she was hopeful for.

Post by Guest 11/14/2014, 7:51 pm

wait, let's stop this real quick.

sloan didn't understand disney's sudden urge of negativity. the daughter of Aphrodite thought she was being really nice. sure, she talked a lot, but talking is bad. communicating is the best way to start a friendship ya know. was it something she said? the last thing she said was something about that guy's last name.

oh please, was disney upset she said her boy toy's name was funny. everyone's name is funny. it's not like all the guys are named john and the girls are named mary. people have cool names that can be funny and disney should see it as a compliment.

ooh girl sloan saw that glare, which was ultimately  dreadful. who would ever glare at someone? glares are like...big frowny faces for your eyes, and that's not nice at all.

"well that's not very nice."

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/14/2014, 8:04 pm

Disney rolled her eyes at Sloan. Her personality got on her nerves a bit too much. Or maybe she just wished she could be that social...
    She ran a hand through her hair and continued her way out. Sure, she probably over-reacted but that was just how she was. She was bad at creating friends and she wasn't stupid too why.
    ooc: sorry it's short.

Post by Guest 11/15/2014, 11:42 am

sloan inhaled deeply and pouted. she didn't like failing at making friends. making friends was probably the thing she loved the most. sloan had friends in every cabin; they are all super nice though. maybe that's why disney refused to be sloan's friend. disney did not  seem like the type of person to enjoy people's company. bur then that doesn't make sense because she has a boyfriend, so she must like his company.

the teenager stood up, patting down her skirt. she walked towards disney, listening to the clacking sound of her shoes as she walked faster.

"you're not allowed to just get up and leave like that! that's very rude."

sloan didn't like when people just get up and go. it looks like a scene from a poorly written teen drama. sure, hormones are raging in your teenage years, but that doesn't mean you can pout, rage, and kiss whenever you want. there are rules.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/15/2014, 5:28 pm

Disney looked to sloan then back to the direction she was walking. "so, what, you going to tell me what I cant do?" she said. she wondered if this demigod was ever going to accept the fact that she had failed to make another person her friend. Maybe that's not how it works in her mind. Maybe she has to be friends with everyone just for popularity, so then everyone knows her and she wont be forgotten.
    She shrugged off those thoughts and stuck her hands in her jeans.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 7:17 pm