A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Pulling a prank on the Athena's (private for Beanie and myself c:)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Pulling a prank on the Athena's (private for Beanie and myself c:) Empty Pulling a prank on the Athena's (private for Beanie and myself c:)

Post by Morgan Landry 10/27/2014, 5:12 pm

It was dark night as I sneaked out of the Hecate cabin, good four hours past curfew. No lights anywhere, but that was okay: as a daughter of Hecate, I could see better in the dark.
    I had brought the balloon and Emma'd bring the pump, the plan being to blow a Spiderman balloon and attach it to the door of the Athena cabin. As a preparation we'd do for the Halloween prank, where we'd paste images of spiders to their windows and put fake ones at their doorsteps. I wondered how it'd be like, waking up to the screams of the poor kids running out in their pajamas.

Chuckling quietly at the thought, I crouched at the corner of the gray cabin, next to the Demeter one. Since the Artemis pavilion glowed at night, it wouldn't be very discrete to hide there while I waited for Emma to arrive. I was dressed in black to blend into the night: black tee, black camo trousers, combat boots, fingerless gloves and a dark jacket. My brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail flowing down to my shoulder blades.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Pulling a prank on the Athena's (private for Beanie and myself c:) Empty Re: Pulling a prank on the Athena's (private for Beanie and myself c:)

Post by beanie 10/28/2014, 7:45 pm

------

With Halloween coming up, Emma was in the mood for pranks. She had already pulled a couple and tonight would beat her record from last year. Thats why she was sneaking out of her cabin, dressed in a black tee, black jeans, and shoes that were also black. As you can probably guess she had a black beanie to hide her hair and the backpack she had was black, clanking together as she darted across the courtyard. There was practically no sign of life and she liked that. No getting in trouble or meeting crazy chicken ladies.
    The Athena cabin was dead as well, good. Morgan was hiding by the Athena cabin, Emma could see her slightly. With her signature smirk, Emma used a little bit of shadow traveling and appeared right next to Morgan.

"Hey." She whispered, trying to scare her best friend. "Do you have the ballon? I have my supplies." By supplies she means the portable pump, spider pictures, fake spiders, and a little surprise she had to add on.

I
    WAS
    HAPPY
    BEFORE
    YOU
    CAME.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Pulling a prank on the Athena's (private for Beanie and myself c:) Empty Re: Pulling a prank on the Athena's (private for Beanie and myself c:)

Post by Morgan Landry 10/29/2014, 3:02 am

Despite feeling her arrive through the shadows, I gave a start as she appeared right next to me, all clad in black. She was definitely beautiful.

"Yep, I got everything. Let's get to work."

We blew the big Spiderman balloon and secured it to a column so it floated right in front of the Athena cabin's door, then had fun gluing the spiders to the windows and to the porch. I snapped my fingers and manipulated the Mist so it looked like the spiders were actually crawling, making their eight fake little eyes gleam slightly, then flicked bit of green dust at the building to hold the effect.

"Oh my gods, they will have a heart attack," I whispered to Emma.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 10/30/2014, 5:23 pm

------

Morgan getting scared was kind of satisfying to Emma but what was really gratifying was the work on the cabin she was doing. Morgan had used some of that cool magic of hers to make the cabin look extra spooky. The pictures that they had glued to the windows looked like they were actually creepy crawlies and the Spiderman ballon was just plain funny. One thing that Emma loved about Morgan it was how she could turn something simple into something so cool. If Emma had been the kids coming out to see this, she'd might pee her pants.

"Nice job and now its my turn." Emma said, pulling the fake spiders out of her bag, along with her little surprise. She positioned them so some were by the steps, some by the door, all facing the door with glowing red eyes. Now it was time for her surprise. It was a banner she took some time to paint out, the words Happy Halloween drawn in creepy letters and some painted spiders decorating the other white parts. It took some time but Emma managed to hang it by the pillars.
    "What do ya think?" She asked.

I
    WAS
    HAPPY
    BEFORE
    YOU
    CAME.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 7:23 pm