A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

James Class

Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

James Class Empty James Class

Post by Break 10/29/2014, 8:05 am

OOC:Sorry for late post just back from japan so quality may be slightly dodgy
    BIC:I walked into my classroom with 2 notebooks, the school curricular plan and my one I quickly tossed the school one aside.
    I walked over to the blackboard and grabbed a piece of chalk, the texture made me shiver and I wrote on the board 'when you enter my class you will have 5 mins to think of your superpower explain it and demonstrate it to me and your fellow classmate ps call me James not Mr. Renju as that sounds weird'.
    I walked over to the corner behind the door and pushed myself upwards to the ceiling of the classroom and then once touching it I stopped.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

James Class Empty Re: James Class

Post by Morgan Landry 10/30/2014, 5:26 am

The bell had rung about five minutes ago and I had arrived in the class of my teacher, Mr Renju; I was the only one here apart from Bella DeMarco, a beautiful girl of about my age. I smiled at her and looked at the classroom, wearing a deep blue tee with black denims, mismatched chucks (one blue, one green) and a silver arrowhead pendant necklace around my neck. My dark brown hair swept across my shoulder blades.
    After greeting the teacher, I sat in the second row, took my pencil case and a couple sheets of French paper out of my black leather satchel, read the instructions on the board and started writing.

My main power is to be able to duplicate inanimate matter. I cannot duplicate organic matter (animals, humans, plant life...) but I can duplicate stones, earth, fallen leaves, etc.
    In addition, I have superior balance, reflexes and agility, and possess fangs instead of teeth.

Since he had asked us to demonstrate, I took a small plastic bag out, spat my plastic tooth caps in it to reveal my fangs and stood up. After giving him my paper, I waited for him to read it then looked at the chalk stick next to the blackboard. The next second, there were two chalk sticks. Then four. Then eight. Then sixteen.

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 10:22 pm