A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Babe numero some Spanish number

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Babe numero some Spanish number Empty Babe numero some Spanish number

Post by Mason 10/29/2014, 5:02 pm

Teagan walked into the lake. He was in his best clothes, along with a leather jacket on for that taste of absolute style. He wore a blue shirt and a nice pair of jeans. He wore hightops that were red and blue, despite not at all being a basketball player. But regardless, he liked them, and his favorite sport was basketball. He wore a pair of shades to really get that "cool guy," thing across his entire wardrobe. Like, his leather jacket also said that, but he couldn't look like a pure punk just with the jacket, in his opinion. Now, with the shades, he looked cool.

He carried a Nike gymbag with his swimming trunks, sunscreen, etc. in it, in case he wanted to change and go swimming. He scanned the area, before seeing three girls. He thought he knew them from somewhere, maybe from Sinbad? Ah, yes, Eve and Emily. But the third one? It took him a minute or two before realizing it was Leah Howard; the girlfriend of that Wyatt dude. She was his half-sibling. That's all he knew about her. Besides the Wyatt thing.

He walked over to them. He grinned wildly. Eve and Emily might've already knew him, but he was just meeting this Leah girl.

"Sup, Fellow Sibling- urghhh, that sounds more like me, less Sinbad? And Chipmunk Cheeks and....whichever Babe you are, Emily. In case you don't know me, I'm Teagan, son of Aphrodite. Sinbad 2.0. I'm kind of a big deal now." He attempted to put an arm around the two girls his age.

ooc: how'd i do?
    btw i edited so
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Babe numero some Spanish number Empty Re: Babe numero some Spanish number

Post by daddeme 11/4/2014, 8:37 pm

Babe numero some Spanish number Tumblr_inline_n4g8bgkML21qer25p
    Sinbad Estavez decided to hang out with Teagan today during his free time since yesterday's was spent with Eve, and the say before that with Eve, Ollie, and Emily. You see, Sinbad has this thing where he teaches Teagan how to be a little more like him instead of...well, like Teagan. Most of it involved a little smirk, a wink or two. But to Sinny, it was all in the walk. "You gotta carry yourself a certain way, if you want people to see you as a certain way. Got it?" was actually his tip of the week. It applied to everyone whose voice was almost cracking and happened to be under 5'5".

De todos modos, he stepped foot on the dirt around the lake a few feet behind Teagan, allowing his friend to work on his entrance. Well, the good thing was that Eve and Emily were here, along with his big bro Wyatt, and...
    "Uh oh. Babe Numero Uno, at last we meet again." Sinbad grinned widely, wildly, in a joking manner. Admittedly, he was kind of afraid. Last time he'd seen Leah she'd hit him for crashing her date with his brother. Seriously come on! He hadn't crashed a date any time before that for, like, a week. So seeing her now made him kind of awkward on the inside. On the outside he was cool as always in his nice red and grey. “Wyatt, mi hermano pacífica, have you stolen any precious baseball heirlooms lately? Sorry, my passive-aggressiveness slipped…”

“Whoa, Teagan, mi franco amigo. You’ve got to be more chill with it, ves? You see?” Sinbad scolded gently. He couldn’t help but to be a little miffed (which was out of character) about his friend's words being also targeted to Eve. He didn’t know why, but he didn’t like it. “Plus, you can’t test the intro on Eve! Come on, man, she’s like six. Emily’s okay, but Ollie might get super peeved and throw a book or something at you. I don’t know. But Eve’s off limits. Don’t make it weird.”

Ooc: Posted next, woohoo.

Last edited by MoonMoon on 11/6/2014, 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 11/5/2014, 12:14 am

Babe numero some Spanish number Tumblr_mxtjyeRQHM1rp4uy8o1_250

Honestly, all Wyatt Ortiz ever wanted was to go on one successful date with his girlfriend. That wouldn't be hard for any normal person, but no. Wyatt had to have Sinbad as a half-brother, who is like literally everywhere he looks. They're in the same cabin, he follows him almost everywhere, that date he had with Leah was the last public date they had in a while. Sinbad is also pretty pissed that Wyatt used his blanket. It wasn't the first time though so it wasn't like it was a shock.

Wyatt was holding Leah's hand when the first wave of Sinbad hit. Oh my gods he made them sound like a hurricane. Well, if the shoe fits... Any who, the first copy of Sinbad was kind of a failure. If he really wanted to look like Sinbad he should've just tattooed 'loser' on his forehead. The son of Hermes didn't really appreciate him calling his girlfriend babe either. He doesn't even call her babe; it's bad enough Sinbad says it.
    "I would stop talking, Sinny. We don't want you to embarrass yourself in front of your lady friends." It always seems that Sinbad only has girl friends. Then again he has Oliver, but I wouldn't blame Oliver for distancing himself from this group either. Wyatt was pretty sure he's seen Ollie hanging out with the lacrosse guys earlier. And lacrosse seriously stinks, why would he do that.

sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

Post by sienna 11/5/2014, 9:41 pm

Babe numero some Spanish number Tumblr_mzvq5kSsN11t5ouypo4_250  Babe numero some Spanish number Tumblr_n4dp0tlz4F1ts0drlo2_250
    To be honest, Leah had no idea why she and Wyatt were at the lake. Normally, the answer would be “to go on a date” but considering there were a bunch of twelve year olds everywhere, it wasn’t a date. Thanks to Wyatt’s friendship with his half brother, whenever Leah and Wyatt were alone, Sinbad and all his friends appeared. Including Teagan.  Thankfully, Leah’s sunglasses prevented anyone from seeing her eyes roll. They didn’t however stop anyone from hearing her groan at Teagan calling himself a “big deal”

At Sinbad’s arrival, Leah was ready to up and leave. Especially because last time they had seen each other, he had caught her and Wyatt making out. She was still mortified about it. She didn’t do well with PDA and people watching her while she kissed somebody... ugh. Just the thought of it made her want to cringe.

Speaking of cringing, Emily was doing just that when Teagan put his arm around her. “Teagan? Could you please... not do that?” She asked politely. She didn’t need boys touching her. To Emily, boys still had cooties. Not that she called them that, that would be childish. And Teagan calling her a “babe” didn’t make things better. Of course when Sinbad entered, Emily was more at ease. Sinbad could control Teagan.
    “Can I be off limits too?” Emily asked
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 11/6/2014, 4:15 am

I'm the narrator and this is just the prologue

Hanging out with Emily was fun. What's not fun is when they're not by themselves so they don't cause trouble. There was already two teenagers at the lake when they got there, which stunk because she was scared of teenagers to be honest. A whole fiasco in the music room, long story really. It was fine at first because they weren't even bothering them, then it went down hill once some kid her age came and tried to flirt with her and Emily. His words made her cringe because 1) he just ruined her fun. She was in the middle of splashing Emily and 2) he acted like a wanna bee Sinbad. Oh speaking of her little friend, he was right behind the boy., conversing with those two teenagers at first (they look familiar but Eve wasn't so sure) before scolding the boy.

"I'm off-limits?" She asked, letting the words roll off her tongue before getting all hyped. "YES!" She fist-pumped the air, kicking her feet while causing some water to splash. "Wait, if I'm off-limits then so is Emily." Eve pulled her half-sister into a little hug before smiling happily at Sinbad. "Please Sinny?"

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/6/2014, 4:54 pm

Teagan looked around. First, there was Sinny, telling him his limits, then SoccerSkillz1978 making a comment on his new best friend and idol, then Leah's groan, then Emily asking to be off limits, then Chipmunk Cheeks celebrating it, acting like she totally wasn't in love with himself or Sinbad. "Woah, woah, woah, guys. First off, Emily, I am a nice enough boy to not call you babe, but trust me, when we're about fifteen, don't not expect me to ask your Royal Cute Face out- hey, that's your new nickname! But, stop the teenage truck for a second, SoccerSkillz198. Sinbad embarrasses himself in front of girls, like, that's not possible. So, lay off Sinny. You insult my bud and master of being awesome, you insult me." He growled, then turned away from him. He couldn't just insult the Master of Being Awesome!

He then looked at Leah. "So. I'm thinking you should date Sinny and break up with Soc- you get the idea. I mean, Sinny is literally the best at treating a lady right! I mean, like, when we grow up, you'll just be in the past for him, and I'll be with Emily and I'll have him ask out Ev- I mean, uhm, anyway, just like date him! He is- wait a moment," he got out a roll of paper; a script. "The Spanish- Sinny, this is dirty! I can't say this!"

ooc: xD Sorry if the script part was powerplay; I was trying to create a humor moment. (I'll edit it out if you guys want)
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 11/7/2014, 7:43 pm

Babe numero some Spanish number Tumblr_inline_n4g637XTsg1qer25p
    "Ah, Teagan, he's just trying to keep me safe and sound. Thanks for looking out for me, Big Brother." Sinbad flashed Wyatt a sly smile, the same one he used the one time he hid all of his 1975 vinyls and replaced them with a bunch of empty ones he illegally placed his favorite Pitbull songs on. Then he shifted his gaze to Leah and shrugged, going along with Teagan's suggestion to her. I mean, Sinbad knew that he had no chance possible with Leah. She was, like 50-something, and let's not mention the anger problems. But, hey, making her irritated and uncomfortable came along with the package of dating his super loser hipster - whoops, "indie" - brother. Sinbad briefly wondered why Leah and Wyatt were here in the first place, in the same general area with the Energizer Bunny and Carrie. Then it came to mind that they were probably babysitting or something, so he didn't think about it for too long. And just like that, his tiny attention span momentarily drifted away to Gato, his Jack Russell, that was either sleeping back at the cabin in the forest looking for monsters to mess with. Then his thoughts shifted to monsters, then how much he loved cake, and he was pretty much out of touch with everything that was going on around him.

Then his name jolted him back into reality, and he saw Teagan hold that one piece of paper he wrote a few weeks ago with Laws of Sinny. With a nervous laugh, the 12-year-old snatched up the paper, rolled it back up, and pocketed it.

“Oh, that was nothing. Just your basic guidelines. It starts off with 'The Spanish Speaking'...well, never mind. De todos modos, sure, Emily can be off limits too. I’m just saying though - that’s going to cut into some practice time but whatever. I don’t want her flipping me upside down.” Sinbad gripped the hilt of his sword and tapped his fingers, examining all of his friends and forbidden lover once more. Would he have to play peacekeeper? Sinbad wasn’t a very good peacekeeper. Usually he escaped before the peacekeeping was needed but you know. “So. Who wants to swim? I see a tire swing, water, and I know at least half of you are dying to see all this.” He gestured to his scrawny torso with his free hand and winked.

Post by Guest 11/7/2014, 8:20 pm

Is this what hell is? Because he's pretty sure it is.

Plus, he would rather be SoccerSkillz1975, because he likes that band. Jesus Christo. Wyatt hated twelve year olds. He really hoped that he didn't look that stupid when he was twelve.
    "Sinbad, no one wants to see your bony self. Halloween is over."
    No but seriously, little children irk the son of Hermes. He doesn't really know why, they just kind of bother him. Their voices are very high and they don't know much.

Wyatt doesn't know much either but that's not the point. The point is that Wyatt is a little pissed off.
    Or a lot.
    But who could blame him,  he was being ambushed by a hoard of little children. Mental note: next time, take Leah on a date in Canada. Far, far away from his brother. Wyatt squeezed Leah's hand, he was a little worried that Leah might hit his brother again.  I mean like, at the time the son of Hermes didn't mind it. But like, he didn't need another rant on how much Sinbad didn't like Wyatt choosing Leah all the time. 'Leah Leah Leah.' SO Wyatt will back him up on this one.

Last edited by Jo on 11/10/2014, 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

Post by sienna 11/9/2014, 12:16 pm

Babe numero some Spanish number Tumblr_nedrdvua6J1qaa5c1o3_500Babe numero some Spanish number Tumblr_inline_mxk3mzIRS11so88uf
    Okay, being offered “dating advice” by a twelve year old was probably one of Leah’s lowest moments. “Teagan, speak for me again, and I’ll detatch something from you.” She said immediately. On the brightside, there was no chance in hell that Leah would be able to date SInbad. And that was all thanks to the state of New York. Seeing that Leah had recently turned 18, it made her an adult. Which means that she can’t date anyone under the age of consent, which happened to be 17. So thank you state of New York.
    Leah felt Wyatt squeeze her hand. She glanced over to him and gave him a look to assure him that she actually wouldn’t detach Teagans arm or something. Leah’s not that violent.

Emily breathed a sigh of relief when Sinbad had confirmed her off-limit-ness. Only to have a horrified look appear her face when Teagan mentioned that he’d be asking her out when she was fifteen. Crap. She was fourteen. She only had a year of safety left. When she turned fifteen Emily planned on hiding in her cabin. Hopefully with the help of eve who could discourage any Teagans from entering. Yes, that was a good plan.

ooc:this is very short.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 11/9/2014, 5:52 pm

AIN'T IT FUN
    Emily looked a little scared at Tegan's little "older dating" thing. Eve would have been scared as well, except that she wasn't on the list. When Emily's 15, she won't be dating Tegan because Eve will be there to stop him because she knows Emily doesn't enjoy his company. So they'll be hiding in their cabin watching old movies like they always do.
    "He's a weirdo." Eve whispered to Emily before giving an eye roll behind her glasses. Why was Sinny giving him this whack-job advice? Like, Sinny is pretty weird but turning this weirdo into an even weirder version of him is just wrong. The world doesn't need that. "Maybe even weirder than Sinbad."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/15/2014, 3:51 pm

"OKay, fine," Teagan responded to Sinny telling him that Wyatt was just being his big bro. Then, he suggested a swim. "I'd be totally up for a swim. My six pack does need some sun, after all." He winked at Emily, just before hearing Eve mutter something to her. He frowned at her. Chipmunk Cheeks seemed very...overprotective of Emily, which was convenient, because Emily was like thirteen and fourteen and C.C. was like five or six.

He glared at the water, already imagining the coolness on his body. His attention was then turned to Leah threatening to detach something from his body. He didn't actually know what detached meant, but he assumed it was violent and would not end well. He gulped a bit. SoccerSkillz's girlfriend scared him a bit, or at least made him feel a bit uneasy. Or, more to describing it, she made him feel like throwing up.

Teagan thought about the problem that he didn't actually have any swimming trunks with him. I mean, he could totally swim in his jeans, but that might be a tad bit uncomfortable. He took off his leather jacket, and took off his shirt, throwing it on a nearby rock. He took his shoes and socks off. "I'm ready," he said to Sinbad, before glaring at the water again. "I'll just swim in my jeans, because I didn't bring any swimming trunks."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/18/2024, 9:06 pm