A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

a is for arsehole

Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

a is for arsehole Empty a is for arsehole

Post by Watsky 11/2/2014, 7:12 pm

Lou Hiatt

"Well, I am a killjoy from Detroit. I drink from a well of rage. I feed off the weakness with all my love"
    Lou had dyslexia. Growing up, however, he loved to read. He read everything until his eyes ached and head hurt. Because of his dyslexia, he read very slowly, once taking a month to finish a book. The words would mix together or the letters would float off the page to his frustration. At one point, he stopped reading altogether. That's why, upon coming to camp, the library had been a place of unlikely refuge. The fact that they had a plethora of books in ancient Greek was truly a blessing upon Lou's head. The last book he finished, some old one about mysteries, sat on the table a few feet away from him as he scanned the shelves for something more contemporary. Something more action packed. Something dystopian. He had heard good things about The Maze Runner, but he doubted they had translated it already.

He looked around the library, lifting his cigarette to his thin lips and breathing in poison gas. He averted his eyes as the few people in there glared at him. He wasn't there to get stared at, gods, how annoying. Maybe putting the cig away would help, but nah. That's no fun. Lou bit the cigarette softly as he continued to walk down along the shelves. He turned the corner and found himself back to the A's. He sighed softly. Perhaps there was another book in the old mystery series.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

a is for arsehole Empty Re: a is for arsehole

Post by Sammy 11/2/2014, 10:12 pm

Mariasonia scanned the aisles of the library, picking up book after book. She was looking into the JFK Assassination conspiracy, one that had somehow passed under her nose for the past six years. There was so much new information, and the books in front of her offered so much to be discovered.

As she transitioned from lane to lane, she found herself in the fiction book section. How did she end up there? Perhaps she'd just lost her concentration, as she often did, her feet continuing in a set pattern as her mind wandered off. She sighed and turned back to find her place in the small collection, when the overwhelming smell of smoke entered her territory.

She had a small nanosecond of panic, before a small bit of coughing ensued. She stepped away from the source, a boy much taller than her smoking a cigarette. Of course. She still didn't recognize modern-day cigarettes, as they hadn't exactly been used much in her childhood.

"Excuse me?" She said, hands on her hips as she shifted her blue messenger's bag with her books over closer to her side. "Do you know how rude it is to smoke inside an enclosed building? None the less, a library? I would very greatly appreciate it if you could learn some manners, and I'm sure everyone else would, as well."
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 11/2/2014, 11:53 pm

Lou Hiatt

"Well, I am a killjoy from Detroit. I drink from a well of rage. I feed off the weakness with all my love"
    Lou heard a voice. A high pitched squeal of sorts. Perhaps a squak? Where was that coming from? Lou turned his head to look for the source of the voice, startled, seeing as he was in the middle of reaching for a promising book: The Venus Throw. He looked down quite a ways and found himself staring into the face of a midget. Well, not that short, but she was at least a foot shorter than him. Most people were shorter than him, seeing as he was a lanky beanpole of a boy, but dang.

"Uh, okay?" he said, rolling his eyes and reaching back up for his book. With the other hand he took a long drag, just to spite her. He turned to her and blew out above her head, as if laughing at her height. He placed the book beneath his arm, holding it there with his upper arm. Could he just have one day without getting yelled at?.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 11/3/2014, 12:09 am

Oh, he'd done it now. That's it, boy. I would suggest running. And hiding. And never coming out. She was seething. Her face was probably red with rage. "I've never..." She began, taking a moment to compose herself. "Were you raised by wolves? Have you no respect? Please, enlighten me on how you can stand to live inside that disgusting excuse for a human being. Why, I would think someone would have more care for others, but I suppose I was wrong."

She considered turning on her heel to walk away, but then he would only continue to bother the other people. It was her civil duty to annoy and chew this boy out. It was only what any respectable, responsible community member would do.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 11/3/2014, 12:45 am

Lou bit his lip to contain in his laughter. "Oh gods, you are too cute." He shook his head, lightly chuckling. "I'm quite comfortable with myself, thanks. I mean," he leaned against the shelf, "why wouldn't I be?" He She really was adorable with her face all red like that. It was hilarious. As if it wasn't the billionth time he had that lecture. Lou smirked, stood straight again and leaned in close to her face. "I'm not in the mood, sweetheart. Come back tonight?" He held her hand and kissed the back softly. "Cabin eleven. Your majesty."
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 11/10/2014, 9:54 pm

She slapped his hand away with a slight gasp, holding it to her chest as she gaped at the boy, taking a step back. "How dare you. Have you no respect? Have you no chivalry? Do you treat every woman like this, or am I a special case? I would remind you of how rude it is, but you seem to have no interest in the subject. Good day to you, sir!" She accused, waltzing out of the library and forgetting entirely of her research.

Ooc: sorry for the delay and the crappy post. Time skip?
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 11/11/2014, 1:37 am

Ooc: yeah. Wanna start a new thread or continue this one?
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 11/11/2014, 1:30 pm

Ooc: new thread, I guess

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:11 am