A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Whoops! (Rp for Toast and I)

Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female
    Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2014-10-25

Whoops! (Rp for Toast and I) Empty Whoops! (Rp for Toast and I)

Post by Daffodil987 11/2/2014, 7:29 pm

Kristen laughed, feeling the wind in her hair. She raced to the lake, her legs pumping furiously. She felt the sand fly as her feet hit the ground, again and again. She closed her eyes and spread her arms. I feel like a bird! she thought with a smile.

She felt herself ram into someone.

"Whoops! I'm so sorry!!! Are you ok?!"

Whoops! (Rp for Toast and I) Empty Re: Whoops! (Rp for Toast and I)

Post by Guest 11/2/2014, 7:47 pm

ooc; that's sort of powerplaying, but i'll let it slide. please try not to do it again.

bic;

weiss was tired of being stuck inside cabins, held hostage by the cold, harsh air that ran rampant outside. the demigod had to get outside and get some fresh air, so that's exactly what she did. she had put on her black diamond fleece-lined jacket and stepped out of her cabin into the unforgiving weather. weiss had decided right away where she was headed: the beach. it would most likely be less crowded than normal thanks to the chill in the air.

it took a few minutes for weiss to arrive at her destination, but once she does, she starts to walk around the shoreline. her trek is cut short, however, after a girl runs straight into her, knocking the petite demigod onto the ground. "ow," the daughter of proioxis sputters as she sits herself up and brushes off a few small patches of sand that stuck to her jacket. she looks up to see a girl looking down at her and apologizing.

"yeah, i'm fine." weiss answers the girl. her head was swimming a bit, but other than that she was okay. she'd live, and that was all that mattered.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 11/2/2014, 8:09 pm

Kristen smiled, hoping she hadn't ruined her first impression with this girl.

"Hi my name's Kristen! What's yours?"

Post by Guest 11/2/2014, 8:34 pm

weiss stands herself up onto her artificial legs and looks up to the girl who had quite a few inches on her. she brushes off her jeans and forces a smile onto her face.

"my name is weiss! nice to meet you! thanks for knocking me over!" the demigod replies to kristen, her smile forming into a grin with the last sentence she said. she wasn't going to let a little mishap like the one that just happened annoy her. it would go against everything the girl lived for if she was to get ticked off at suck a little thing. weiss hadn't meant her words to sound angry and hopes that the other girl doesn't take it to offense.

ooc; i'm so sorry for the short size of this post!
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 11/2/2014, 8:52 pm

Kristen giggled, her eyes lighting up at the perk in the girls voice.

"Nice to meet you too! And you're welcome, I guess...." she blinked, blushing. She was glad that Weiss didn't seem so upset.

"You like to swim? Or is fishing or boating what you're here for?" She asked.

occ; It's ok! My are short too! I gtg for the night, but I'll see you tomorrow hopefully!

Post by Guest 11/3/2014, 8:09 am

weiss couldn't help but laugh. either this girl had a good sense of humor or was a daughter of some god of cold. it was much to cold to go swimming or boating. anyone who did so was crazy! weiss could never do any of the things that kristen had suggested, but that didn't mean that the girl still couldn't go to the lake. some days she enjoyed getting out and enjoying the crisp air that always seemed to occupy the lake. it made her feel invigorated.

snapping herself out of her thoughts, weiss turns herself to face the lake. "i can't go out there and never will be able to. my legs won't work out there," the girl vaguely explains. "i came out here to get out of the buildings here. i was sick of constantly being inside and out of the way of the elements. even though it's pretty chilly out today, i would rather be out here than inside."
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 11/3/2014, 4:14 pm

Kristen smiled faded a bit. "I can't go out there and never will be able to. My legs won't work out there."

"Oh my gods, are you-" she stopped herself before she could say handicapped. Handicapped was a word for people who got special parking and needed extra help to get around. This girl was the opposite of handicapped.

Kristen felt her cheeks turn rose red. "Sorry! I don't think before I speak! But yeah, I get what you mean with the whole would-rather-be-outdoors-than-indoors thing!"

Post by Guest 11/6/2014, 11:24 am

weiss lets out a small laugh. "that's okay! i'm used to hearing things like that and worse!" the girl then proceeds to roll up the left leg of her prana pants. "i was born without legs, so i ended up getting a pair of robotic ones to replace them. i can do everything a normal person can do but get them wet."

now that some light was shone on the subject, weiss unrolls the pant leg and pushes her blonde hair behind her ears. "is that why you're out here? to get some fresh air?"
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 11/6/2014, 5:04 pm

Kristen nodded, listening to Weiss. She secretly thought Weiss robotic legs were cool, almost like she was a cyborg or something. Of course she didn't say this because, well, Weiss might have thought being compared to a cyborg was rude.

She did think that it was kinda sad that she couldn't swim, but since it was winter no one even wanted to swim anyways.

"Yeah, when I was little I lived right next to lake! When I walk around I feel like I'm back home." she smiled, answering Weiss' question.

Post by Guest 11/8/2014, 9:49 am

weiss slowly lowers herself onto the sand, sticking her legs out in front of her. she brings her eyes to meet kristen's. what was is like to swim even? kristen seemed to know, but weiss wouldn't ask her. that would be a really stupid question to ask. even weiss knew where the line was when it came to dumb questions.

"that must've been incredible!" weiss mutters, thinking of about how awesome it must've been to be able to wake up and look out on a -what she guessed to be- beautiful lake. "so where are you from?"
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 11/8/2014, 1:38 pm

Kristen sat down, pulling her hair back into a ponytail. She smiled at Weiss and her questioning gaze, hoping she hadn't rambled on or said something stupid that didn't make sense. Sometimes she got carry away when it came to talking and she would talk WAY too fast!

"It was!" Kristen nodded, remembering the hours she would spend picnicking and bird-watching.
    "Good old South Carolina!" she blinked, reminiscing her days with her family.

Post by Guest 11/11/2014, 11:11 am

weiss finds herself returning a smile back at kristen. as she listens to kristen talk, she starts to drum on her legs with her hands. "that sounds awesome! so what is your story? how did you come to camp? how long have you been here for? who's your god parent? what's your cabin like? mine is full of annoying people!" the questions are fired from weiss' mouth like a machine gun out of nowhere. an energetic glitter had taken its rightful place in the demigod's eyes as she spits out the questions.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 11/11/2014, 1:10 pm

Kristen laughed. She loved Weiss enthusiasm! She wondered if she sounded the same when she talked. Thanks! I was kidnapped when I was fourteen, but I was able to escape after a week. He lived FAR from my house though, and, well, I was never able to get home again. I lived on my own for a while and then police found me and stuck me in a stupid adoption center! I was eventually found by a satry and brought to camp. I've actually only have been her for two weeks! My godly parent is Demeter and I spend so much time outside, by myself, that I've never really paid any special attention to my cabin mates! she laughed. She enjoyed answering questions as much as Weiss loved asking them! What about you? How did you get here? Who's your godly parent?

Post by Guest 11/12/2014, 10:43 am

weiss
    weiss frowns at the girl's short background story. that didn't sound something to be joyful about. the demigod listens intently to the rest of kristen's answers. her story actually sounded quite typical to weiss: being found by a satyr and all that jazz.

"well, i've been here since i was ten. my father knew about this place -he was most likely told by my mom, who is proioxis, by the way- and brought me here so i could be in a safe environment. that's about it for me. my story is quite bland, but i try to make up for it by living an amazing story in the present and future," weiss replies to the daughter of demeter, her eyes pointed towards the ground.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 11/14/2014, 8:14 pm

Kristen paused for a moment. Man that's deep... she thought.

"Proioxis? The goddess of that rushing feeling when you're beginning a battle, right?" she asked, clearly confused.

occ; Ugh sorry that was, like, the shortest rp post ever.

Post by Guest 11/17/2014, 7:03 pm

weiss was genuinely shocked. there were few people who knew who proixois was, and that was usually because she was their mother. the demigod quickly snaps her head towards kristen. "how do you know who she is?" the words burst out of the demigod's mouth before she could think to say anything more . . . polite.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 11/17/2014, 7:15 pm

Kristen laughed, only mildly surprised at Weiss snapping at her. Even though demi-gods had one god for a parent that didn't mean they knew all about them! Ironically, the only class I did well in when I did school, was, Latin, especially Mythology! So I know a lot of gods, goddess, and mythical creatures. She said, thinking back to school, just about the only thing she DIDN'T miss from her old life.

Post by Guest 11/18/2014, 9:53 am

"oh okay, i guess that makes sense. i don't think i ever learned about my mother in school, mainly because i don't recall ever paying attention in school," weiss answers, still a bit shocked. the demigod never did understand how people could pay attention in school. it was so boring! they made you sit there and listen for hours on end! weiss liked to move constantly, so being forced to sit still was torture for her. as she sits there, the wind starts to pick up and slaps her across the face. the demigod stands up and throws the hood of her jacket over her head. "it's getting too cold out. we should move somewhere inside," the demigod tells kristen before she starts sprinting off towards the cabins. "come on!" the demigod shouts behind her back.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 11/18/2014, 8:36 pm

Kristen, nodded listening to Weiss. She could understand about not being able to pay attention in class. In fact, really other than simply things like the basics of math (and mythology), she hadn't really remember much. Weiss seem to be a lot like Kristen, they were able to connect on a lot different topics. She wondered if everyone else at Camp was so relatable. Perhaps, in fact, it was most-likely, considering the fact that they all had such similar backgrounds. She shivered, feeling the cold wind blowing against her face, just as Weiss stood up.

]"it's getting too cold out. we should move somewhere inside, Weiss said getting up.

Kristen raced after her smiling, although she wasn't that fast, she loved running!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 3:09 pm