A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Alaska (PRIVATE) MINOR BOO SPOILERS

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Alaska (PRIVATE) MINOR BOO SPOILERS Empty Alaska (PRIVATE) MINOR BOO SPOILERS

Post by Mason 11/7/2014, 6:54 am

Minor BoO spoilers

Jason waited at the border of CHB. He had time off from college, four extra days, to stay at CHB. He had just found this out, shortly after the Halloween dance, two nights ago. It took a bit jogging of his memory to remember that he also had brought over three Romans from CJ, whom he promised to take back in eight days. Now, at the six day mark, he kept forgetting about them. He tried to remember them. There was the stupid boy who wanted to fight, his attractive girlfriend, and her little sister. He wore some type of sports type shirt, a new leather jacket, jeans, and boots. He had his luggage laying around him, waiting for Disney. Their flight was in three hours.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Alaska (PRIVATE) MINOR BOO SPOILERS Empty Re: Alaska (PRIVATE) MINOR BOO SPOILERS

Post by Marceline 11/7/2014, 2:59 pm

Disney didn't take long to pack at all. Since she was going home there would be clothes there anyways. So she just grabbed a small bag to carry the little things she brought with her and some warmer clothes for when she arrived home. Gucci was running around camp, probably getting out all her energy before the travel. She weaved around cabins, scaring a the occasional person who had a dog phobia.
    She whistled "Gucci, return." she yelled. The dog's ears pricked up at the whistle then came running back at the command.
    Disney could feel the slight heat coming through her army pants. Sure, she was hot but she knew it was gonna get colder, so she didn't complain. She re-adjusted her bag strap over her shoulder. There was no wind to whip her hair about which made her leave her slightly dyed hair out around her head.
    Her eyes caught sight of Jason and she smiled, walking over to him.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Alaska (PRIVATE) MINOR BOO SPOILERS Empty Re: Alaska (PRIVATE) MINOR BOO SPOILERS

Post by Mason 11/7/2014, 6:47 pm

Jason raised his eyebrows as he saw her. He smiled back. "Hey, Dis." Hey, Gucci. "Let's leave ASAP- we should arrive there by tomorrow morning, and I got your dad a few house warming gifts. I kind of hoped he'd like...well, accept....me, you know, dating you." He picked up his luggage, and got her's.
    Gucci, is her father strict at all?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/7/2014, 7:26 pm

"Hi." she said simply. "Sure. And I don't think you had to do that... I'm sure he will be okay... Maybe..." she mumbled the maybe. She didn't really know how her father acted around other people and she couldn't really answer that.
    Well... No, just protective and... well, you can find out. Gucci began bouncing around the two.
    Disney began to walk towards their ride that would take them to the airport.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/7/2014, 7:33 pm

Jason nodded and smiled. He started walking towards the cab. He got in. "So, what are your plans for Gucci over here? Race us to the airport?" he smirked a bit. Gucci, do you think you can manage getting to the airport alone? I can give you directions, if you'd like. He stuffed their luggage in the cab.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/7/2014, 8:02 pm

Disney came to realization about Gucci. "She's coming with us." she said, as if it was obvious. She was bringing Gucci one way or another. Looks like I am coming with you. She would have to threaten a driver if Gucci wasn't allowed in the cab.
    "Otherwise I will stab someone." she joked. Well, she didn't know if she was joking. She had her hunting knife and her bow in her possession so she couldn't be sure what she would do.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/7/2014, 8:44 pm

The cab driver groaned a bit. "This'll cost way extra!"

Jason nodded. Come in. They started going to the airport.

"So, Dis," he said, muffled over everything. "Can you teach me how to ice fish?" he joked. "No, joking, the polar bears have that covered."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/10/2014, 3:30 am

Gucci jumped in the car, taking the seat by the window next to Disney who sat in the middle. Their bags were placed in the boot along with her bow which she wasn't comfortable with. But she knew she had too.
    Disney wasn't surprised that he had made a joke though she tried her best not to glare at him. It was so tempting to just look at him like no, don't joke about that. but she didn't want to make him uncomfortable. So she didn't. Instead she just gave a small laugh.
    "If they didn't know how to ice fish they would be eating us so don't joke about that." she said with a small smile on her face.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/10/2014, 8:41 am

Jason nodded, looking out his window. When they arrived at the airport, Jason payed. He got out, got the luggage, etc. etc.
    TIME SKIP (ooc: hope this is OKay with you, I can edit; just didn't want to RP all that unnecessary junk xD)
    Jason sat on the plane. Unluckily, the plane tickets were unlike he thought. They were sitting three rows away. He was sitting by a bunch of giggling girls, who kept complementing him and asking him out. They weren't Aphrodite girls, or demigods for that matter, but they sure acted like one.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/11/2014, 3:54 am

ooc: oh it's okay :D I can't be bothered doing that stuff either XD
    bic:
    Disney was just a little bit upset. No, that was a lie, she was really upset. Because 1) she couldn't sit with Gucci because animals had to be placed somewhere else and 2) she couldn't sit with Jason. Instead he sat next to a bunch of typical popular teenage girls and she got to sit with an old lady who had that old lady smell. Ugh, she wanted to die. Not literally; figure of speech or something like that.
    She was sort of glad that she was with the old lady because those girls would've pissed her off which would've made them shut up. Maybe that would've been better. At least that old granny smell wouldn't be strong.
    Disney sighed and stared out the window. The plane had just lifted off and she could hear the girls getting really excited. She wondered what would've happened if she had told them everything that could go wrong with the plane...
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/11/2014, 8:33 am

Jason tried to ignore the giggling girls, but it was hard. They kept asking him stupid stuff like how much he lifted, and it was really annoying. He kinda wished that Disney would've been her, but that would've made it worse; he could only imagine Disney causing a disruption on the plane. He wished they were just sitting alone- well, alone as you can get on a plane. He looked at the girls, then back at Disney. This would be a long ride.
    PLOT TWIST
    The old women next to Disney smiled at her. "Hello, I'm Marianna Teing. You seem about my grandson's age...but, apparently he's at some summer school/camp now. Nice to meet you." She held out a hand to shake. She looked up at the girls. "Those girls are quite obnoxious," she muttered.

Jason looked back. The old woman was talking to Disney now. Please don't be a monster...please don't be a monster...
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/14/2014, 3:26 pm

Disney was watching the girls with a slight glare. gosh... The lady next to her smiled and introoduced herself as Marianna Teing. Teing... it seemed so familiar and after her saying she had a son, Disney's age and at a summer camp...
    She shook her hand politely. She bit her tongue. Comparing herself to those girls she was just that girl in the background who was too shy to ask if her son just happened to be Cody.
    "Those girls are quite obnoxious." she heard the lady, Marianna, mutter. She nodded in agreement.
    "Uh, your grandson wouldn't happen to be Cody by any chance..?" she had cleared her throat before asking the question. Her attention was now on what she had to say though the girls were still nagging at the back of her mind.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/14/2014, 3:59 pm

"Why-yes, my grandson is Cody Teing. Do you know him? I heard from his father that he has a girlfriend now; excuse my nosey-ness, but do you two happen to be...? What I'm asking, I suppose, is, well uhm, are you...are you the one?" She cleared her throat a bit, not wanting to sound creepy and invade this teenage girl's social life.

Jason glanced back. He smiled at her and blew her a kiss.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/14/2014, 11:13 pm

Disney shook her head with a very slight blush on her cheeks. "Oh, no. I'm with someone else..." she said to Marianna. After a few seconds she turned her face away from her to catch a small glimpse of Jason blowing her a kiss. It seemed weird - in a funny way - to see him do that. It made a smile grow on her face as she rested back into her chair.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/15/2014, 10:42 am

"Oh, OKay, excuse my nosey nature. So, does Cody behave alright? He was sometimes a silly child. And, if I may ask, do you know who his girlfriend is? I kind of wished to meet her- that's why I got my hopes up that you two were a couple." She looked out of her window. "I'm overprotective of my boys- Gared and Cody, I mean by that."

Jason smiled at her. He sighed, waiting for this to end.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/15/2014, 6:03 pm

Disney nodded. "It's okay..." she said. She wondered how long the plane ride was going to be. Mainly because of the obnoxious group of girls and the sweet dog Gucci who is probably hating the room where she is.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/15/2014, 6:17 pm

Marianna nodded.

Suddenly, the airplane people started bringing them meals.

Jason started eating.

Marianna took a bit of chicken, then said, "so, child, tell me about yourself."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/22/2014, 5:36 pm

Disney looked at what they had to offer. She chose a stir fry. She was surprised they had such good food. She was also glad that they had vegetarian dishes. Her father thought it was a little silly to be a vegetarian especially since she lives in the middle of Alaska. Disney just didn't like the thought of the animals blood in her mouth... It put her off a bit.
    She took a small bite of the food.
    "So, child, tell me about yourself." Marianna asked. It was so tempting to say "no thanks." But Disney couldn't. It was pretty rude.
    "Uhm.. Well, my name is Disney." she started. "and right now I'm going home to Alaska with Jason. My boyfriend." she still couldn't believe she and Jason go out and saying that he WS her boyfriend felt weird. But she shrugged it off and continued to eat her meal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 1:02 pm