A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+6
mabel pines
honey
Daffodil987
Mason
jake.
Metilinos
10 posters

Hey people!

Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male
    Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2014-11-08

Hey people! Empty Hey people!

Post by Metilinos 11/8/2014, 1:14 pm

Hey everyone! My name is John, but you can refer to me as Metilinos, Met, John, or whatever you really feel like!

I've been roleplaying for close to two years now, and I've been on a few sites, mostly freeform. I currently work as staff on a different roleplaying site, so I know who to properly behave when writing and talking with fellow members. My other home is generally fulfilling, but I decided I ultimately wanted presence withing a PJO world. I go back with the book series a few years back.

Feel totally free to skip the next two paragraphs. It's all rambling about how I started.

See, I can pinpoint the night I actually started hearing about it. My friends and I were waiting at the Halo 4 midnight release, which, was packed, mind you. (Oh, but I won the countdown clock, and I still have it, and yay!) So for the almost two hours, I had to listen to him talk about a tabletop RPG he'd been playing with some of my other friends. At the time, I didn't like writing or tabletops, I honestly just didn't want to hear about the game for another second. Demigods and all kinds of stuff I had no idea about, it's like listening to someone talk about a subject you have no clue on. So, once I'd heard enough, just so I didn't have to listen to it, I said to him: "Hey, I know everyone in the group. I'll ask the GM if I can watch next session."

Two weeks later, I was sitting at a table with a few people I considered mostly just school friends. The idea was that I'd sit in for that session, say I hated it, and no one would ever bring it up again because my opinion would be strong. It was, as you probably guessed, a Percy Jackson tabletop. The way they all interacted with one another opened up a sense of wonder within me, and surely enough, a few hours later, I said I'd show up for the next session. Soon enough, I created a character, and was totally addicted to the world. And shortly after that game concluded, I began roleplaying, and we started another Percy themed game as well. And once that was over, I decided I just had to read the books, to know where all the inspiration came from. And after some passing time, here I am!

So, if you read all of that, I totally love you. But that's unrelated. If you want to know any more about me, I sometimes game (Xbox, though), write a lot, read when I can, I love cosplay (though never finished my own rig to date), love talking to people, make little props, and flannel shirts are pretty awesome too. I've read all five of the Percy Jackson and The Olympians books. Though as for the Heroes of Olympus, I'm only roughly halfway through the first book, The Lost Hero. Though, I'm not concerned about spoilers, I'm okay with learning while I write and reading the books later.

I look forward to making friends and writing, thanks guys!
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Hey people! Empty Re: Hey people!

Post by jake. 11/8/2014, 1:19 pm

yoooooooo

hello! i'm harry styles, but you can call me jake, because... well, thats what i'm called, yup.

i did actually read those two paragraphs, so, i guess you love me now? xD don't worry. you're not the first person to love me. alot of people do. (jk.)

anyways, have lots of fun, read through the rules, and create a character soon! i'll be looking forward to rp'ing with you. .3.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 11/8/2014, 1:25 pm

Hullo, Met. I'm Mason, but you can call me Mace/Mase/Maceyboi, etc. I'm one of the experience-wise older members (I've been on here 3 years and 3 days, today.) I hope you have a great time on this site! If you wanna RP, PM me after your character's approved!
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female
    Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2014-10-25

Post by Daffodil987 11/8/2014, 1:45 pm

Hey,

My name's Daffodil but call me Daff or Daffy, or whatever works!

Look forward to rping with you! wooohoooo
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 11/8/2014, 5:28 pm

Jake, I do love you for reading those paragraphs, and I will totally combat everyone I must to compete for your love!

In all seriousness, thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I'm hoping to have my character up at some time tonight. I'm loving the site so far.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by honey 11/8/2014, 6:33 pm

you should be proud of me because i read the paragraphs, and i'll call you john if you don't mind. the last john we had here at chb was kind of a douchenozzle, so i'm glad you seem hella rad!
    i'm sherlock (or bee if you want idc) and i'd love to rp with you soon, so go make a character so we can do that yeah?

Post by Guest 11/8/2014, 6:36 pm

Hey. I'm Liza, and I'm no one important on this site, just a normal account. I'm ADDICTED to this website, and so don't be me. Anyway I like food and hopefully you do too. Byee

(Btw I read those paragraphs)
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 11/8/2014, 7:18 pm

I totally don't mind if I'm called John, 'tis my name after all! I'm sorry someone else soiled that name, curse it for being so common.

But I am SUPER proud to everyone that read those two paragraphs, don't be mistaken!

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 11/8/2014, 9:31 pm

hiya there, i'm girl almighty, but you can call me lila or fishy, either one is cool! if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a pm! i'd be more than happy to help. i hope you have a great time on the site! :)

also, i am sorry to report that i have broken the streak of everyone reading the two paragraphs. i WOULD have but i just got back from a 2 hour drive home from richmond to see a musical and i may possibly fall asleep right now, but i WILL READ THEM TOMORROW PINKY PROMISE
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 11/9/2014, 1:35 am

Sure thing!

Don't worry about reading them, they're both just little stuff I made whilst rambling.

Speaking of falling asleep, I have work in six and a half hours, so I'm gonna go do that.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 11/9/2014, 4:29 pm

Hey there Met! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, good job on having made it here alive!

I'm Morgan, one of your admins. If you have any question, any problem, just PM me, I'm always very happy to help!

As I said on chat box, I read your paragraphs, and I gotta say, tabletop roleplaying is awesome. I'm glad you found your way here though!

Looking forward to RPing with you :)
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 11/9/2014, 8:50 pm

I certainly shall!

Tabletops were just so great. Of course, my friends and I rarely get to see each other, but we keep in contact with Skype. It totally brought me to writing and introduced me to some of my best friends.

You've all be very welcoming, I know I'm going to love it here.
    noah0828

Male
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2014-11-11

Post by noah0828 11/11/2014, 5:43 pm

hey im noah0828 I like to sownd fight
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Post by Belle 11/11/2014, 10:22 pm

Hey John! We haven't officially met but now is the time for it! I am Belle, as most people call me here but I am known by a lot of names and most commonly known as Sor/Sorella. My real name is Ashley, which is also a common name so I know how you feel. Nothing is worse than walking down some halls and someone calls out your name and it's someone else by your name.

I'm rather jealous that you got to do tabletop rping, I've always wanted to do that lol. I feel like I've met you before but I have probably just met people who are somewhat similar to you in that regard. Anyway, enjoy your stay!
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 11/11/2014, 10:31 pm

I work with another person who's named "Jon" and it's just the worst. My boss will call one of our names, and we'll both dart over. We share the pain of a common name.

Tabletops were so fun. Our GM will be done with his semester soon and be back in town, so I'm praying that we'll play again. It was just so great meeting up all the time and playing the game. Except when love interests got involved. Because he'd make it perfectly clear that technically a piece of us loved a piece of him. He only did it to give us a hard time. But man, it was so awkward at first. I'd never made characters, so I couldn't really explain that they had minds of their own.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome! I'll know to call you Sor in the future!

Post by Guest 11/12/2014, 8:33 am

very late hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 11/15/2014, 9:30 pm

Yo... I'm the High King of Chatboxia (at the very bottom of the screen) so... yeah... hi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 2:50 am