A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

are those tears out of desire? or are they just from an inferiority complex?

courier six
    courier six

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2014-05-09

are those tears out of desire? or are they just from an inferiority complex? Empty are those tears out of desire? or are they just from an inferiority complex?

Post by courier six 11/16/2014, 6:33 pm

he's dead, jim

Last edited by courier six on 2/19/2015, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

are those tears out of desire? or are they just from an inferiority complex? Empty Re: are those tears out of desire? or are they just from an inferiority complex?

Post by beanie 11/17/2014, 6:50 pm

heyo!
    +eve and chrysanthemum- eve is very lovable like chrys and i was wondering if there could be like a big sis/little sis relationship between them

+timothy and joni- perhaps a friends with benefits relationship between the two thou it's up to you with joni's personality

+mala and guinevere- they're both nymphs but they're personalities are totally different so the link is up to you.
    courier six
    courier six

Male

are those tears out of desire? or are they just from an inferiority complex? Empty Re: are those tears out of desire? or are they just from an inferiority complex?

Post by courier six 11/17/2014, 7:10 pm

beanie wrote:heyo!
    +eve and chrysanthemum- eve is very lovable like chrys and i was wondering if there could be like a big sis/little sis relationship between them

+timothy and joni- perhaps a friends with benefits relationship between the two thou it's up to you with joni's personality

+mala and guinevere- they're both nymphs but they're personalities are totally different so the link is up to you.

--yooooooo alright alright alright let's do the sister thing!!! fricken imagine the little muffins hunting for flowers and birds omfg how stupidly cute oh my god

--okay do you mean friends with benefits as in like the inappropriate kind or the sorta smooch and cuddle every once in a while kind
    either way i doubt that would work considering timothy is timid and doesn't really like showing affection right away?? like idek about you but it feels weird throwing such a lameo in such a dynamic relationship right away

--yes yes yES NYMPH PARTY YES idek though on their relations because it sounds like they would click really well or kill each other on sight (whispers besides she's not approved so something big might change idek)
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/17/2014, 8:18 pm

I SAY YES TO NYMPH PARTY AND ADORABLE SISTERS (though like timothy and joni would be weird)

for chrys and eve, i can see them meeting in the forest. can you?
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 11/17/2014, 8:40 pm

yaaaaaas girl forest party
    do you want to make the topic or would you like me to? uvu
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/17/2014, 8:56 pm

you please!
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Post by kayla 11/17/2014, 10:20 pm

silly friendship between leila and william? ey ey whattya say?
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 11/17/2014, 10:43 pm

@beanerssss
    yo whaddup i got a big link
    oh man that still sounds bad oops i'm so sorry

@kayla
    hizzle to the yizzle, yo
    aka yes most definitely aaaah!!
    maybe these two could be on the beach or something? sounds like a silly funtime place
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/17/2014, 11:12 pm

so it does, so it does
    maybe something with sand castle making contests and water fights or something just really silly and childish like that idk
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 11/20/2014, 6:18 pm

yeeeeeeeah water fights!! and sand castles!! maybe some shell hunting!!
    idek that would be more of a whatever comes to mind rp in my opinion uvu
    do you want me to make the topic or do you want to?
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/20/2014, 9:44 pm

yea probably xD
    i can make the topic and i'll pm you the link!
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 11/27/2014, 10:35 pm

Hey is Timothy open? Maybe an rp between him and my demigod Nizamat?
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 11/27/2014, 10:43 pm

hell to the yES TIMOTHY IS OPEN
    definitely let's go homoromantic subtexts yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah
    idek where though, like maybe somewhere dumb like the woods
    i would say the beach or lake but hydrophobia i'm not a total jerk
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 11/27/2014, 10:48 pm

Lol we can do the rp in the courtyard or the forest like you said.
    And heads up, he's mean so don't take it personally. Lol
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 11/27/2014, 11:07 pm

this is such a bad post omfg i'm sorry
    yyyyyeah i'm kind of in a rut for big posts right now?? gomen
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 11/27/2014, 11:11 pm

Um it's fine. Just tell me when you wanna post
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 11/27/2014, 11:12 pm

nah bruh, the first sentence is the link to the topic
    unless i totally misunderstood what you said and if so i'm sorry oops
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 11/27/2014, 11:20 pm

Oh! Lol I'm sorry. I'm a bit slow.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 11/28/2014, 12:32 pm

I would love to RP with William and my charrie Aurora. Any ideas for a plot?
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 11/28/2014, 3:34 pm

sounds fun!!
    i have no clue for a plot though just gonna admit
    but ye if you have any ideas throw them out because i got noooooooooo idea
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 11/28/2014, 4:24 pm

Maybe we could just have them meet and become friends. Given that Aurora is gay, there shouldn't be any kind of romantic plot. Is Will musical?
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 11/30/2014, 10:12 pm

that sounds pretty cool, actually!!
    and nah, will's not all that musical but he's willing to learn given the whole apollo kid and all!!
    and yeah, no romance for him considering he's pretty ace
    do you want to start the topic or would you like me to? nvn
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/1/2014, 11:20 pm

It would be fantastic if you would start. I'm having issues with internet and school lately, so it would be a huge help!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 10:12 pm