A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Everything You Know I'll Flip it Upside Down...

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Everything You Know I'll Flip it Upside Down... Empty Everything You Know I'll Flip it Upside Down...

Post by daddeme 11/16/2014, 8:45 pm

Everything You Know I'll Flip it Upside Down... Tumblr_inline_mtjr3e0vWN1rget53
    Casey had a busy morning, so lunch seemed like the only rational thing to do at this time. He'd been exerting himself since a second after breakfast, volunteering to clean up afterwards before going to his - many - lessons associated around his cabin's preference. That's really just code word for "lots of fighting" because apparently everyone in the Ares Cabin is assumed to be "thinking about fighting 24/7". Okay, in Casey's case it was kind of true, but he only thought about it 22/6 thank you very much.
    Anyways, Casey's long strides shortened his walk from the opening of the mess hall to the tables in the back stocked with hot and ready food. He waved to a couple of people who'd waved at him first, but otherwise he was mainly focused on what he could devour without being too full to help out at the Climbing Wall after this (hence the old jeans and standard "Cabin #05" t-shirt he was currently rocking). Once he decided simply on three peanut butter and honey sandwiches and an apple between his teeth, he sat down at the Ares table and started on the apple.
    "Milk, please." He said cheerfully to his goblet between bites. The goblet filled, and Casey moved on to one of his sandwiches.
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Everything You Know I'll Flip it Upside Down... Empty Re: Everything You Know I'll Flip it Upside Down...

Post by Belle 11/16/2014, 10:28 pm

Everything You Know I'll Flip it Upside Down... Tumblr_inline_mtuw5b16DA1rmduwh

This morning I woke quite early. It was easier for me to wake up earlier before everyone most days because then I could avoid the rush that would happen throughout the morning. I was heading to the lake like I normally did. Some people might call me crazy for going swimming at an early hour or in this month of coldness but I didn't mind. Feeling the cold chills of water surround me was a very nice feeling.

After that I ended up helping in the fields quite a bit because that was where I liked to just sit and think while I did something safer. There was a few times when I was working that I'd look around the camp at all the different things that people did, and I was a bit envious because I wanted to do them, but I couldn't. Like flying a pegasus, or going on the climbing wall but they were just too dangerous.

Finally lunch time rolled around, and I watched from a distance as people rushed to the building. I waited awhile for people to get settled and then sneaked into the building a bit. I went to the back where I grabbed a plate, it was a bit awkward knowing I was the only up getting food but I was used to it and so were most people. I grabbed an apple, some salad, and a grilled cheese and then continued to make my way to my table that I shared with all my cabin mates. Whether they were my half brothers and sisters or not. It was quite a bit of a journey to my table, and I had to go through and walk passed most of the cabins.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Everything You Know I'll Flip it Upside Down... Empty Re: Everything You Know I'll Flip it Upside Down...

Post by Belle 11/27/2014, 12:44 am

(in case you forgot I am just reminding you as it has been 10 tens, but no rush though. )
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 11/27/2014, 8:55 pm

Casey was on his second sandwich when he saw her. He didn’t really know who she was, but he knew by the way she walked and how she carried herself that she was probably nice. And Casey likes associating himself with nice people, because he himself is the nicest person at camp. Plus, the girl was also pretty but that is beside the point.
    The girl was doing what any other camper does when in the mess hall: getting her food, preparing for a lesson most likely, and searching for her table. Whatever table that was, Casey was grateful because she didn’t look at the Ares one. That would mean that she was his half sister, and thinking your half sister is hot is a universal taboo. How would he approach this situation though? He genuinely didn’t want to be romantically involved with anyone right now, but he still wanted to be friends with here. So basically he needed to flirt, but not in a flirty way. How the hell was he going to do that?
    ”Hi.” That was a good start. Simple, nothing else attached. Now to carry on and actually deliver the message he was actually trying to convey. ”You can sit here if you want. I don’t mind, and it’s only lunch so I don’t think you’d get in any trouble.” There wasn’t even anyone else at his table anyway, beside some dude who was asleep with his face in his pasta and two of his sisters on the far end arm wrestling and swearing like sailors.

”I’m Casey by the way.”
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 11/28/2014, 1:42 am

Minding her own business walking through the aisles with her head down making sure that she wouldn't trip on anyone's foot, she heard a voice. At first she didn't think the voice was speaking to her but when it continued and she didn't hear a response, she assumed it was for her at that moment. Stopping abruptly she took a few minutes to turn and look at who was offering her to sit at his table.

Looking around she glimpsed and she pin pointed that, he was at the Ares table. Being invited to sit at the Ares table just screamed to be a painful experience. not that Ares children couldn't be nice and they weren't all subjected to the same kind of stereotypes, just it could be very risky. Taking a small breath in, she replied with, "Hi. I uh, don't know if it's a good idea, I'm sorry, just I can't afford to be injured." She said to him saying the last part a bit more quietly. "I'm Briar."

(Thought they were already friends, but this works too I suppose xD)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 7:46 am