A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Did I ever mention how Bored I was?

Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female
    Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2014-10-25

Did I ever mention how Bored I was? Empty Did I ever mention how Bored I was?

Post by Daffodil987 11/22/2014, 8:10 pm

Did I ever mention how Bored I was? B6vz9x
    Name: Aaron Gabel

Godly Parent: Apollo

Mortal Parent: Sadie Gabel

Lives In: Hawaii

Pets: He has two dogs named Star (Beagle) and Scar (Bulldog) that live at home.

Appearance

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair: Floppy red hair, normal length for a guy's

Height: 5 feet

Body Type: Normal, weighs about 142 pounds. He isn't muscular, skinny, or chubby. Just in between. Ya' know average.

Skin: Pale

Personality

Strengths: Shopping, flirting, and writing are what he likes to call his 'talents'. He's very observant. He lives in the moment, and is very outgoing. He a loyal friend and not afraid to be blunt. He great with any musical instrument and is skilled at archery. He can be very spontaneous and can easily focus on something. If you can stand someone that's peppy and happy EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY then boy do we have friend for you!

Weakness: He's impatient and not afraid to be blunt. He doesn't think before he acts and is very impulsive. He also tends to be a bit greedy and is very prideful. When he make you his enemy there is no going back. He can be a bit arrogant. And he's terrible at anything that involves physical exercise.

Powers

-Apollo's the god of healing, so Aaron can heal himself/others slightly faster than the average human. (Think Wolverine from Ex-Men). He can heal stomach bugs, fevers, and battle wounds, 2 times a day and the cool down is 2 hours. The wounds he can heal can be up to 10 centimeters long, 7 centimeters wide, and be 5 centimeters deep. The fevers he can heal have to be 100.4 F or below. It takes him a half-hour of using his powers to get rid of it completely.

-Apollo is also the god of light/sun, so Aaron can emit light. He can use this power twice a day for 15 minutes. He needs to have a 15 minute cool down.

-Aaron has natural immunity from coughs, colds, flus, and fevers.

-Aaron can also give you a minor cause of the sniffles, so yeah. He can only give the person sniffles once and it only last for a day, so it is really just used for practical jokes. He has to be at 20 ft radius away for him to 'curses'  you with the sniffles.

Life Before Camp Half Blood

Aaron lived in a nice little city in Hawaii with his two older mortal brothers and Mom. Everyone has to work so they can support each other, including Aaron. His mom ended up going to serve in the troops because it would give them all a better chance. Aaron has to change schools a lot because of all the trouble he's always causing (think Percy Jackson and how he could never stay in one school for a year). He has a knack for bugging people so that's never really helped him either. When a he meet a satyr at his school, who, explained to him about Camp Half-Blood he willing went, saying goodbye to his brothers.

RP Example:

Aaron peeked inside the Apollo Cabin before he face erupted into a huge grin. There was all of his favorite things! Bows, arrows, violins, lyres, electric guitars, you name it, they had it! He ran over to his bunk and threw his suitcase onto the bed. The suitcase was decorated with pictures of his family, favorite band members, and beaches. He be mattress and blankets were all bright colors, and he LOVED bright colors! This was literally perfect. He suddenly wondered about all the other Apollo kids. He looked around, and noticed they all liked the same bright colors and the same bands. What if we're all like, the same person? Like clones or something?! He wondered thinking how scary yet awesome that would be. He opened up his suitcase and took out all his neatly folded clothes. He decided on wearing a graphic tee and some jeans before tossing the rest of, his now, unfolded clothes into his suitcase. He was SO excited for his first day of camp, he could hardly contain himself! He ran his fingers through his hair (a nervous habit of his), before heading for the door.

Face Claim: Calum Worthy

Last edited by Daffodil987 on 11/22/2014, 9:28 pm; edited 10 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Did I ever mention how Bored I was? Empty Re: Did I ever mention how Bored I was?

Post by Kendall 11/22/2014, 8:18 pm

(I'm assuming the flaws section is combined with the personality section.)

Powers:
    - What's the size of the worst wound he can heal? (length, width, depth) And what's the highest fever he can heal?
    - For how long could Aaron emit light each time, and what's the cool-down between usages?
    - Does he have natural immunity from those listed illnesses?
    - How many times a day can he give person a case of the sniffles? Does it last as long as typical/natural cases do?
    - How far away could he be from a person at most in order to use that last power on them?
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Did I ever mention how Bored I was? Empty Re: Did I ever mention how Bored I was?

Post by Daffodil987 11/22/2014, 8:29 pm

Edited!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/22/2014, 8:42 pm

For body type, define what you mean "normal."

Powers:
    - Cool-down between healings? How long does it take for him to heal something?
    - Make the cool-down time between light-emission longer -- at least 15 minutes.
    - Also, when you mean he can emit light, you mean he lights up like a Christmas tree or something, right? (Because I don't remember most of Leo's powers.)
    - "Within eyesight" is a little vague, could you please put a max distance he can be?

Life Before Camp:
    - Are his siblings both mortal?
    - Where did he meet the satyr?
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 11/22/2014, 8:51 pm

Edited!

-And yeah, he he lights up like a Christmas tree. haha
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/22/2014, 9:15 pm

Add some more to the strengths/weaknesses part of his personality section.

Powers:
    - You still need to specify how long it takes for him to heal something.
    - 3 miles is way too much for the sniffles power. Make it under a 25 ft radius from him.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 11/22/2014, 9:19 pm

Edited!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/22/2014, 9:22 pm

You just need to add more to the personality section like I asked before, but otherwise the form looks fine.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 11/22/2014, 9:29 pm

Edited!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/22/2014, 9:32 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 6:45 am