A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

First Day at Camp

Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female
    Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2014-10-25

First Day at Camp  Empty First Day at Camp

Post by Daffodil987 11/26/2014, 8:02 pm

Aaron steep out of the Apollo cabin, looking around the courtyard. The air was crisp and cool, yellow, red, and orange leaves decorated the trees. The courtyard was pretty big, and this was only the courtyard! He wondered if he would ever find his way around. He looked around to see if there was anyone who might help him.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

First Day at Camp  Empty Re: First Day at Camp

Post by Morgan Landry 11/27/2014, 5:49 pm

Arian was going into the cabin just as one of her recently arrived siblings came out and bumped into him.

"Oh my gods, I'm so sorry!" she said, readjusting her azure beanie on her head. "Did I hurt you?"
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 11/28/2014, 4:21 pm

Aaron looked up at the girl, who he estimated was 1/2 a foot taller than him. He smiled and chuckled.
    -Bien, bien, mademoiselle, vous? I mean, good, are you ok?

He quickly corrected himself, thinking to himself that this girl was mostly likely English and wouldn't understand French.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/28/2014, 4:32 pm

"Ooooh Francese! Very nice!" she said, saying a word in Italian, her native language. "And yes I'm okay, thank you. I mean, merci."

She give him an accomplice wink and a smile and was about to go in when she did a double take. "You're Aaron, right? The new guy?"
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 11/28/2014, 4:50 pm

-Oui!

He grinned, nodding. He was glad he had been bumped into some from the same cabin.

- I just got here from Hawaii, yes.

The sun was shinning bright, despite the cool weather, and Aaron was really enjoying the nice weather. It made him hungry for caramel apples and hot cocoa, and other fall foods.

-What about you? How long have you been here, and where are you from?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/29/2014, 4:06 pm

"Hawaii? Oh my gods, that's rad as heck!!" She grinned, turning away from the door. "Oh, I'm from Italy. Napoli. I've been here for.... Five summers? Something like that." She smiled again and readjusted her blue beanie on her glossy layered chocolate brown hair.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 11/29/2014, 4:53 pm

Aaron nodded, listening to Arian
    -Hawaii's très belle! Italy, is beau too!"

Aaron would love to go to Italy, it would be amazing. Sadly he was stuck here in the states. Oh well that's not an entirely bad thing. he thought.
    -Would you mind showing me around the Camp, I get lost très facilement, very easily." He mumbled, embarrassed.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/30/2014, 6:36 pm

"Yeah of course! Come along!"

Showing him Camp was a really fun thing. She explained the stuff to him whilst showing him the arena, the forge, the fields, the armory, asking him questions about himself, what he liked, his hobbies, etc, told him some funny anecdotes and ended the tour with the strawberry fields and the Oracle cave.

"That's where our Oracle's at," she smiled. "Though as of now, she's at school."
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 12/31/2014, 9:44 am

Aaron was enjoying being shown the camp. It was beautiful, although it was nothing like Hawaii. Aaron felt slightly homesick, though not much, especially since there were so many kids who had similar back stories and interests.

That's where our Oracle's at," Arian smiled. "Though as of now, she's at school."

Aaron frowned, if there could be teenager demi-gods, he supposed there could be a Oracle, but it was hard to comprehend.

"So the Oracle, she's a real girl?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/31/2014, 10:02 am

"She is!" Arian beamed. "Her name's Rachel Elizabeth Dare. If you see any redhead saying a weird prophecy-like poem with green fog appearing out of nowhere, it's her. She's really amazing, and don't even get me started on her art skills. She could be one of our siblings, I swear."
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 12/31/2014, 10:57 am

"Wow!" Said Aaron, who was at lost for words. He had a hard time picturing a girl his age spouting out prophecies. Man that was slightly weird, even for him. He scratched his head still trying to picture it.

"Um, how long does it take to get use to all of this?" he mumbled, slightly embarrassed.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/31/2014, 12:37 pm

"To be honest? A lifetime," Arian said then nudged him. "Really now, you'd start to get accustomed to Camp in a month. Then to let the whole thing sink in... Probably a year. At least that's the time it took me."

She chuckled and shrugged. "I'm not a reference though, I've got the IQ of a daisy."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/31/2014, 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 12/31/2014, 2:29 pm

Aaron smiled, thankful that Arian was so nice. He wasn't use to making friends so easily, but maybe here he could change that.

"I'm not a reference though, I've got the IQ of a daisy."

"Sérieusement? Seriously? You seem, très intelligent, very smart!" There we go again, when Aaron was feeling shy or nervous he spoke French. He thought he was comfortable enough with Arian, but he was a bit hesitant when complementing people he had just met.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 7:38 am