A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

what doesn't destroy you leaves you broken instead

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

what doesn't destroy you leaves you broken instead Empty what doesn't destroy you leaves you broken instead

Post by Marceline 11/29/2014, 1:34 am

what doesn't kill you makes you wish you were dead. got a hole in my soul growing deeper and deeper. and i cant take one more moment of this silence. the loneliness is haunting me. and the weight of the world's getting harder to hold up. it comes in waves, i close my eyes. hold my breath and let it bury me. i'm not ok and it's not alright. won't you drag the lake and bring me home again. who will fix me now? dive in when i'm down? save me from myself. don't let me drown. who will make me fight? drag me out alive? save me from myself. dont let me drown. what doesn't destroy leaves you broken instead. got a hole in my sole growing deeper and deeper. and i cant take one more moment of this silence. the loneliness is haunting me. and the weight of the world's getting harder to hold up. it comes in waves, i close my eyes. hold my breath and let it bury me. i'm not ok and it's not alright. won't you drag the lake and bring me home again. who will fix me now?dive in when i'm down? save me from myself. don't let me drown. 'cause you know that i can't do this on my own. who will fix me now? who will fix me now? dive in when i'm down?save me from myself. don't let me drown.    

what doesn't destroy you leaves you broken instead Qx1e2c

Name: Matthew William Jones. He does not like the name much as Matthew is such a popular name, plus the surname Jones feels quite.... unoriginal. But he does not question it because it was his mother and grandparents who gave it to him and his mother and grandparents were amazing. were amazing. His grandparents had offered the name "William" and his mother decided to use it.
    He goes by Matt and nearly always has. He will not accept any other nicknames. Especially Matty. Matty would be over the line. So please, for the sake of your life (sorry, exaggeration. more like the life of a fly maybe?) do not call him Matty. It will bring back to many painful memories for him and he will hate you for it.

Gender: He is biologically, physically, mentally, emotionally and all the other allys a female. haha just kidding, he is a male. I mean, is that not obvious?

Date of Birth: Matthew was born on the second of January.

Mortal Family: mother: Evelyn Roe Jones. A hard person to talk about for him.
    grandparents:
    uncle:

God Parent: His father is the god of death, Thanatos. That may of been obvious though because of his looks and personality.

Place of Birth: He was born in Indiana in a place called South Bend.

Hometown/Last Residence: He grew up where he was born for the better times of his life with his mother - until he became three years old - and then moved in with his grandparents. Though he moved a bit through his childhood as there were multiple deaths of his family.

Race/Ethnicity:

Accent:

Eyes: Most people mistake them as black which pisses Matt off. He does not have black eyes. Just because he's a son of an underworld god doesn't mean his eyes are black. And even though they look black doesn't mean they are. No, they are a very deep shade of blue. Close to black but not quite.

Hair: His hair is black. A black known as jet black by nearly everyone. His black strands are straight but sometimes there will be the occasional wavy bit. His hair is grown out a few centimeters past his shoulders. If you want an exact length in whatever measurement don't ask him personally because of course he won't know. Who the hell measures their hair? There is his fringe as well which he has coming from one side of his face and nearly covers his left eye. Don't ask why he styles it this way because he will look at you and wonder why you want to know that.

Body: Matthew is 5ft 11in height wise but weight? He wouldn't have the faintest idea.

Appearance:

Owns: pet: Matt owns a small hellhound named Star. Star is a female and is no larger than the size of a poodle. She was named star from a small star shaped scar that she was given as a pup.
    weapon:
    armor:

Skills/Talents: skills: Matt can play guitar and Piano. Music is sort of his thing. He learnt piano at a young age and moved onto guitar as he got older. Matt is good with mechanical things like cars and computers etcetera. So he can't really use the excuse of my car broke down or something like that. He isn't as good as the Hephaestus and Athena kids, those guys are more.. well, more smarter than him.
    talents: He can sing. Yeah, he doesn't sing in public like a crazy person though. He will sing when he wants.

Flaws: surprise, surprise Matt can be insensitive. He doesn't mean it most of the time and it often just slips out. To make him seem more like a jerk he doesn't apologize and just acts as if he meant it 100%.
    He is quite the rebel and does he own thing without a care in the world. It's his way of escaping. Escaping from what exactly? Everything and anything, memories, people...
    This son of thanatos is immature. He didn't have a very pleasant childhood so maybe you should let his annoying immaturity slide...
    Even though he may seem like a "tough" or "fearless" guy he has a fear of bats. They just make his skin crawl. Their little claws and fangs... Yeah, not his favorite animal.
    Rejection. He fears it but more in the sense of being rejected relationship wise. This is why he usually steers away from popularity.

what doesn't destroy you leaves you broken instead Eqaslu

Other: Matthew is a yrar-rounder but thatdoesn't stop him from going outside of camp for a few days. In his opinion it's more fun out there than it is in camp.
    He has only just gotten to camp. Matt prefers places like the music room and - surprisingly - the lake. So if he isn't out of camp or in his cabin you would probably find him there.

Life Before Camp:

RP Examples:

Notes: lyrics from drown by bring me the horizon. Face claim is kellin quinn.

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 4:08 am