A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Oh my god! They killed Kenny! Or did they?

High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Oh my god! They killed Kenny! Or did they? Empty Oh my god! They killed Kenny! Or did they?

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/5/2014, 12:18 am

Name: Kenny Stone
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Blonde
    Height: 5'3"
    Body Type: Lean
    Skin Color: White
    God Parent: Persephone
    Mortal Parent: Kyle Stone
    Country of Origin: America
    Pets: None
    Talents: Kenny is good at archery, good at staying quiet (talking), moving quietly (walking, running, etc), good at climbing trees, good at hiding, is a fast runner, and is proficient in many weapons, as he wanted to be prepared to use anything (after he got to camp btw).
    Weapon**: Kenny uses a 2015 PSE Bow Madness 34 RST (Ready to Shoot). It shoots Stygian iron tipped arrows that return to his quiver after 5 minutes, assuming they aren't broken. His quiver holds 100 arrows. He also has a Stygian iron longsword he uses for close combat.
    Personality: Kenny is very empathetic to his friends. He worry's about what may happen to them. Despite his perverted sense of humor, cynicism, and profanity, he is a kind and smart. Kenny is very loyal to his friends, even when he is insulted or ridiculed. He takes everything seriously and is determined to win it all.
    Flaws: Impatient, curses at everyone all the time, hard to understand (voice is muffled by the parkas he never takes off), and seems to almost die all the time.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Kenny can shadow travel a maximum of 300 feet every 2 hour, 5 times a day. It causes him to move at 50% his normal speed.
    Life Before Camp*: Kenny was born in Queens, New York. His father was a staff member at Pro Line Archery Lanes, and was able to get Kenny lessons at a young age. Kenny started learning archery at the age of 8. He was taught by his father, who taught him the basics and how to set up accessories, and Joe McGlyn (who is an owner and trainer at Pro Line Archery Lanes. And also, here is some info about him so you know how good he is. He was ranked 15 in the Olympic archery trials for men), who taught Kenny everything else. Kenny had a few friends through school, but not many. Few could understand him through his parkas. He got average grades but got in a lot of trouble. He got hurt a lot and was in the hospital often. He didnt have very much luck. When Kenny turned 13, he was on his way home from archery lessons when a hellhound attacked him (since monsters like hellhounds and the undead sort of serve Hades, and since Persephone is his wife, wouldn't they not attack either of their children? Just a thought I had). A satyr was passing by and saw this, killed the monster, and took Kenny to camp. He had his arrows fitted with Stygian iron tips after he was claimed.
    RP Example*: I climbed up a tree in the woods during my free time. I loved the forest. A place where I could practice my archery against the most dangerous game. And not humans. That story was a lie. The true, most dangerous game are monsters. I saw a hellhound going through the woods. It was about 25 meters away. I looked down my sight, lining the pin up with the hellhound. I breathed in, held it for 5 seconds then breathed out, simultaneously releasing the arrow. It flew towards the hellhound, the poor thing didnt even have time to respond. It went threw the hellhound's head. The hellhound burst into golden dust. I climbed down and began walking away, knowing the arrow would reappear in my quiver in five minutes.

Last edited by High King Fridgeir on 12/6/2014, 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Oh my god! They killed Kenny! Or did they? Empty Re: Oh my god! They killed Kenny! Or did they?

Post by Kendall 12/6/2014, 3:19 pm

Add some more to the personality.

300 ft every hour for 10 times a day seems too much; increase the cool-down period and decrease the number of times per day he can do this. (Maybe decrease the distance too? It would depend how much you increase the cooldown and decrease the daily usages.)

High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Oh my god! They killed Kenny! Or did they? Empty Re: Oh my god! They killed Kenny! Or did they?

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/6/2014, 4:14 pm

Edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/8/2014, 7:34 pm

Where does Kenny get his returning arrows from? How large is his quiver?

For his last flaw: Do these incidents happen naturally, or do they happen as the result of him being clumsy/careless or...?

Are there any other side effects from his using his powers? Does he move slower because he feels tired, and thus sluggish?
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/8/2014, 10:50 pm

He got the tips from Hephaestus cabin, had them enchanted to return to his quiver by Hecate cabin, and put them on the arrows himself. The quiver is large enough to carry 100 arrows, so fairly large.
    It is more of he has terrible, terrible luck.
    No other effects, but moves slower because he gets tired.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/12/2014, 12:09 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 1:30 pm