A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Wait...this isn't the Training Grounds. (Morgan)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Wait...this isn't the Training Grounds. (Morgan)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wait...this isn't the Training Grounds. (Morgan)

Post by Morgan Landry 12/21/2014, 7:58 pm

"Superman is an overpowered little Gary Stu," Tiberia replied, swimming her way back to the shore then getting her footing on the ground and walking out. She chuckled at his boasting.

"Only thing you could probably beat me at is ego size," she replied, going to grab her towel. She rubbed it across her face, then down her arms. "Seriously, are all Greek Victoria kids like you?"
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Wait...this isn't the Training Grounds. (Morgan)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wait...this isn't the Training Grounds. (Morgan)

Post by Shade 12/21/2014, 8:40 pm

“Batman is obviously better anyway.” Batman was Darren’s favorite super hero, well him and Green Arrow. They were human’s and could only go so far to do what humans could do, no super powers, just plain old fashioned good natured humans like himself. However when she went and mentioned that he had a bigger ego than her and that it was the only thing she could beat him at he could only laugh and shake his head. IF by saying the [i[ONLY[/i] thing he could beat her at was in fact him having a bigger ego did she not have a bigger one than him by default? ‘Huzzah! Score one for Darren’ He mentally pumped his fist, however on the outside he shook his head, totally not watching her dry herself. No, what crazy person would think that at all.

Shaking his head to get the water out of his longish hair he stuck his tongue out at her. Yes, he eighteen year old Darren Cross stuck his tongue out. Deal with it. “Children of Victoria? Who i-OH Nike! Roman version of, right got it!” Shrugging his shoulders he thought about his half-brothers and sisters before answering. “Nah, not really I mean sure we are all highly competitive but I am one of a kind. There ain’t no one like me ‘cept me.” Insert Guardians of the Galaxy quote here, because yes he did sneak his entire Cabin of about five or six out to go see the movie when it came out.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/22/2014, 5:22 am

"To be honest the villains are the only Batman characters I root for," Tiberia replied, wrapping herself into her towel, securing it at her collarbone with a clip then turning her back to Darren to change from her bikini into her usual clothes. "Batman is... I don't know, he saved Joffrey after all."
    Okay, he didn't actually save the little brat, but Joffrey's actor played a kid who had been saved by Batman in Batman Begins, which had led to a nice meme. ((https://i.imgur.com/rKdos.jpg))
    Pulling her purple Camp Jupiter shirt over her head, she scoffed at Darren over her shoulder. "You're so full of yourself aren't you."
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 12/22/2014, 9:25 am

Blah, Blah, Blah. Words and more words, Darren wasn't hearing anything that was coming out of her mouth he was more focused on the two little crabs running across ground in front of him fighting over what appeared to be a piece of bacon. The scene reminded him of the crabs from the Finding Nemo movie, and thus earned a small chuckle from him. Sure, it was a little rude not to pay attention but it's not like it was his fault he was so easily distracted and he wouldn't have gotten her reference anyway; they didn't exactly have TV's at Camp Half-Blood and before that he didn't exactly live in the most family friendly location. "Pretty sure we've already been down this lane and I'm just as full of myself as you are yourself. You know because you aren't full of m-and I'm not going to finish that sentence." Oh look, Darren actually thought about what he was going to say instead of just letting it all out its a miracle.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/22/2014, 1:25 pm

Tiberia pulled her denim shorts on and buckled her belt, unclipping her towel from her shoulders. "Dude," she just said at his last reply. Seriously? Yeah, he better not finish that sentence. She briefly snapped her fingers, making half the water get out of her hair, her curls now only vaguely humid as she bound them in a ponytail over her shoulder. Tiberia put the rest of her stuff into her bag and started walking away on the path that led to the military camp. "Try not to bump into me during your stay here," she told him as she passed next to him.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 12/22/2014, 4:14 pm

Darren's mind raced at about a million miles an hour so even as the last word left his mouth his brain was already on something else. Related to the topic at hand or not it wasn't long before he completely, almost, forgot what was going on and somehow had looped back around to the Batman topic which then of course lead him to wondering just who brought up the Batman topic and of course his eyes rested on Aqualady, or Tiberia, just as she used her powers to do whatever it is she did to her hair. Let's just say that Darren couldn't take it and he was stunned. She beautiful, and although he may have slightly noticed that earlier his brain had not fully registered it until now.

Hell, knowing how his head worked on the topic of females he probably didn't truly register that fact even now...but he definitely noticed something. Something about water and HEY! He was still wet, like water was still on his body and he didn't have a towel which totally sucked. Shaking his head once more he ran a hand through his hair and then flashed his (in)famous boyish grin at Tiberia just as she was walking by. "Don't worry you know you'll miss me! Also...it's totally not my fault if we do run into each other I mean I was trying to find the training room or arena or something and wound up here!" He called after her before taking off himself picking up his sword as he went. Today was a good day, went for a swim, made a bet with a Roman, and made a new friend. All in all a good day, now he just had to sneak into the colosseum and everything would be great.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:33 am