A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I'm scared to get close but hate being alone. EDITED

Moshing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2014-11-01

I'm scared to get close but hate being alone. EDITED Empty I'm scared to get close but hate being alone. EDITED

Post by Moshing Queen 12/6/2014, 10:48 am

I'm scared to get close but hate being alone. EDITED 315290
    Name: Liliana Marie Way
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Orange/red
    Height: 5'3
    Body Type: Thin and not very muscular
    Skin Color: She has pale skin.
    God Parent: Hestia goddess of the hearth
    Mortal Parent: Her mortal parent is Jonathan Way
    Country of Origin: Her country of origin is the United States of America
    Pets: N/A
    Talents: She is good at gardening and sewing.
    Weapon**: She uses a knife when needed, but she prefers to avoid conflict.
    Personality: She doesn't talk much. She prefers to stay unnoticed. Liliana hates fighting and violence of any kind. She enjoys reading, sewing, and gardening. She's an overall friendly person but is scared easily. She prefers to be quiet because she's scared to get close to people as she in convinced they'll leave her, even though she hates being alone.
    Flaws: She is scared easily. She is too short in her opinion. She isn't very good at fighting. She is weak. She is too pale.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): N/A
    Life Before Camp*: She was born in Boston, Massachusetts on the 5 of October in the year 2000. She used to be outgoing and talkative, but ever since she was young people betrayed her. After a while she become silent. Every time she trusted someone, they showed her why she shouldn't. She developed trust issues. Her father was a tailor, he showed her how to sew, she loved it ever since. She also learned how to garden, she loved looking at the flowers and taking care of something. She thought the flowers deepened on her for survival,  she liked the idea. Her house was filled with flowers. She grew everything from Roses to Bonsai trees. She also loved to sew, she preferred needle and thread to sewing machines. She was going for a walk in the woods about a week after she turned fourteen. She got lost and nearly died, her dad attempted to find her but couldn't. She was in the woods for three days when something happened. She was huddled under a tree, almost dead from dehydration when a Satyr found her and took her to camp.
    RP Example*: Her and her father were going camping. She wanted to look at wildflowers and compare them to the flowers she grew. She brought with a backpack that had a water bottle, a raincoat, some jerky, and a camera. She was walking and stayed on the trails. It started to rain and she lost the chair as she put on the coat. She thought she went back in way she came but she was going deeper into the woods. She looked for an open field, but found none.  She tried screaming for help. She slept under a tree. She survived for a day and a half before her food and water ran out. It was around midnight and she was huddled under a tree. She heard twigs on the ground snapping and was sure a wild animal would kill her. When she saw a Satyr she was sure it was a hallucination. It lead her to camp Half-blood.
    Any notes about your characters: N/A

Last edited by Moshing Queen on 12/6/2014, 4:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

I'm scared to get close but hate being alone. EDITED Empty Re: I'm scared to get close but hate being alone. EDITED

Post by Kendall 12/6/2014, 3:15 pm

Is her knife Celestial bronze?

Life Before Camp:
    - How long was she in the woods before the satyr found her? Did her dad go looking for her?
    - How old was she when she got to camp?

Otherwise I think your form looks fine.
    Moshing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2014-11-01

I'm scared to get close but hate being alone. EDITED Empty Re: I'm scared to get close but hate being alone. EDITED

Post by Moshing Queen 12/6/2014, 4:58 pm

Edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/8/2014, 7:28 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 5:36 pm