A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Jake Grace- Son of Amphitrite

Jake Grace
    Jake Grace

Male
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2014-12-17

Jake Grace- Son of Amphitrite Empty Jake Grace- Son of Amphitrite

Post by Jake Grace 12/17/2014, 8:27 pm

Name: Jake Grace
    Eyes:brown
    Hair:black
    Height:6'0
    Body Type: Muscular but skinny
    Skin Color: Tan (Kind of rasict I cant be brown but whatever)
    God Parent: Amphitrite
    Mortal Parent: Blake Grace
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: Sea snake named Greg
    Talents: Sports and Acting
    Weapon**: A celestial bronze Sword named Twilight
    Personality: Nice, and funny will make jokes at the wrong times. But will always lightin the mood. loyal if your friend will stick by you forever until death.
    Flaws: Never gives up
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Water, can use it whenever and for how long he wants. He can also talk to sea creatures but can only sometimes talk to horses
    Life Before Camp*: Amazing. I can't belive how great my life was. I was rich, filthy rich and a child actor.  Also went on many crusies with new step brother/nephew. He had the life of a king.
    RP Example*:I can't belive im here camp half blood. I cant wait to see my dorm. I hope they have it, me and my step brother/Nephew have god parents that arent that popular. Just then some of the Ares and the Hermes kids pushed me into the lake. They must have not knowed who my godly parent was. I drenched them with water, then another one, a camp star clarisse came, i tried to drench her but it was like someone was holding the water back. As I looked up I saw Percy Jackson holding the water back, and Chiron.
    "Big House, NOW" said Chiron
    Freshmen:
    1- Algebra
    2- Language Arts
    3- Ancient Greek
    4- Water training
    Lunch
    5- Biology
    6- P.E.
    7- Battle Practice (M,W,F)/ Archery (T,R)

Last edited by Jake Grace on 1/8/2015, 1:19 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : An Admin asked me to)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Jake Grace- Son of Amphitrite Empty Re: Jake Grace- Son of Amphitrite

Post by Kendall 12/17/2014, 8:55 pm

Zeus is not allowed unless you get a Big Three slot; please change the god parent.

Skin Color can be things like pale, beige, tanned, etc.

Eagles aren't allowed -- no migratory bird is in fact.

Is his sword Celestial bronze?

Life Before Camp should be at least 5 sentences long.

Is your character related to Thalia? This wouldn't be allowed.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/20/2014, 11:47 am

When you edit, don't email me; just post in this topic that you've edited. It's a lot easier on the approvers.

If you want your character to be "brown-skinned" (not sure I'd put it that way but whatever) then that's fine. I was listing examples for you in my previous post, as denoted by the "etc."

No to the sea snake.

Amphitrite is not a Roman goddess, so your character could only get celestial bronze weapons.

Add more to the personality. Make it at least two lines long.

Add two more flaws.

Powers:
    - What can he do with the water? What is the most powerful thing?
    - For how long could he use the water each time? How many times a day at most can he use his powers?

Life Before Camp:
    - So, add more here. Who was his stepbrother and stepmom? When did his dad remarry? What was Jake's life like before his dad got married?
    - How did he get to camp?

RP Example isn't exactly the way I asked you to make it. Add some action into it, some dialogue. Not just thoughts.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/10/2015, 7:59 pm

[Last warning: You need to post in this topic that you've edited so we know you've done so. If you do not do this your form will not be checked.]

Again, I was listing a few choices for skin color descriptions; you are not limited to them. I was not being racist; remove that part from the skin color section; if you have a problem with what I said all you need to do is post here contesting it and I'd clear it up.

And again, you can't have a sea snake. Change the pet or remove it altogether.

Add more to the personality.

You still need to do the following things:

Add two more flaws.

Powers 1/10 Edit: You must give proper limits for his powers. We won't let you get away with "whenever and as much as he wants.":
    - What can he do with the water? What is the most powerful thing?
    - For how long could he use the water each time? How many times a day at most can he use his powers?

Life Before Camp:
    - So, add more here. Who was his stepbrother and stepmom? When did his dad remarry? What was Jake's life like before his dad got married?
    - How did he get to camp?

For RP Example, I should mention that you're not allowed to control any canon character, including Chiron, Percy, and Clarisse, while role-playing. Please edit that.
    Jake Grace
    Jake Grace

Male

Post by Jake Grace 1/14/2015, 9:14 pm

Name: Jake Grace
    Eyes:brown
    Hair:black
    Height:6'0
    Body Type: Muscular but skinny
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: Amphitrite
    Mortal Parent: Blake Grace
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: Serpent named Greg
    Talents: Sports and Acting
    Weapon**: A celestial bronze Sword named Twilight
    Personality: Nice, and funny will make jokes at the wrong times. But will always lightin the mood. loyal if your friend will stick by you forever until death. Brave will go up against anybody for any reason and won't back down.
    Flaws: Never gives up and
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Water, can use it whenever and for 12 hours a day. He can also talk to sea creatures but can only sometimes talk to horses
    Life Before Camp*: Amazing. I can't belive how great my life was. I was rich, filthy rich and a child actor. Also went on many crusies with new step brother/nephew ty. He had the life of a king. My stepmom dawn wilson a big time actress and my dad a big time actor we got many roles.
    RP Example*:I can't belive im here camp half blood. I cant wait to see my dorm. I hope they have it, me and my step brother/Nephew have god parents that arent that popular. Just then some of the Ares and the Hermes kids pushed me into the lake. They must have not knowed who my godly parent was. I drenched them with water, then another one, a camp star came, i tried to drench her but it was like someone was holding the water back. As I looked up I saw someone holding the water back, and the camp leader cenutar.
    "Big House, NOW" he said
    Freshmen:
    1- Algebra
    2- Language Arts
    3- Ancient Greek
    4- Water training
    Lunch
    5- Biology
    6- P.E.
    7- Battle Practice (M,W,F)/ Archery (T,R)
    Jake Grace
    Jake Grace

Male

Post by Jake Grace 1/14/2015, 9:15 pm

I just have to say if i did it wrong please dont get mad a me
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/14/2015, 9:39 pm

Next time, just edit your first post with the alterations I asked for -- and then post that you've edited. Don't repost the form. (Also, don't double-post.)

What species of serpent does he have?

You're missing two flaws. Add two.

Powers:
    - Are you saying he can use it for 12 hours a day total? That would not be acceptable. Please divide up his powers in number of times per day he can use them, how long at most he can use them each time, and cool-down period lengths between usages.
    - You also still need to tell me the most powerful thing he can do with water, and whatever else he can do with it.
    - How far away could he be from a water source at most in order to use his powers?

LBC:
    - How did your character get to camp?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 6:51 am