A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Book Club #1

Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

Book Club #1 Empty Book Club #1

Post by Trevor 12/21/2014, 9:27 pm

Hey guys! This is Book Club, a place where every week we look at topics posted from the member pool and give feed back, both positive and constructive criticism. That being said there are a few rules.

Rules
    ∆ Please be respectful and offer positive comments.
    ∆ Negativity is discourage
    ∆ However that being said, constructive criticism is encouraged. (As a rule of thumb, perhaps 3 positive comments for every constructive/negative comment)
    ∆ A friend of mine once put this in a good way so I'm going to quote her. "Don’t say something about the topic is ‘wrong’ or poorly written. Maybe point out a confusing section and suggest revising it for instance, or even offer what you think may have worked better in that situation. Additionally, you could offer to proofread a member’s next post for them – be helpful instead. Positive reinforcement will keep people writing and reading here."
    ∆ Don't abuse the Drachma reward

But Wait! There's More!
    If you participate you get a 45 Drachma reward! AND! The person who gives the best feedback will receive 100 Drachma reward.

This Week's Topics!
    I'll provide a brief description of each topic here

Blitzkrieg
    Chiara and Nathan, along with an NPC Hayden take on a military type base of no-good demigods and monsters!
    Darren and Red vs. Sawyer and Keenan
    A two on two full out colosseum type fight. Includes both Greek and Roman Demigods!
    Inside the Cabin
    Seeing as this is the first Book Club, I figured I would throw this one in. This is a post between Danny and Chris, the two founders of the site. [Corny-ness incoming] Everyone starts somewhere, and this topic shows that everyone has the potential to improve!

That's all for this week's book club! Make sure you leave your feedback! Also if you want to leave a suggestion for next week, feel free to pm me or leave it in your reply.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Book Club #1 Empty Re: Book Club #1

Post by Morgan Landry 12/22/2014, 7:06 pm

Okay so obvs I'm not gonna comment on my posting in the two first topics since I cant judge myself, though here's what I feel like saying to my co-posters:

• Dylan (Alucard)> your posting is perf. <3
    • Shade> I really love Darren and you describe his fighting style really well, like, one really feels he's a skilled fighter.
    • Rhy> My opinion is that it might've helped to add more character emotion into it? Also more description? For example of what he feels, of what his fighting style is like, which attacks he has, etc.

As for the last topic, I'm just going to say this seeing both Danny and Chris have gotten out of one-lining ages ago:
    • Description if you feel like it. Quantity ≠ quality.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 12/22/2014, 7:13 pm

i thought the book club was a legit club where we all were given like two weeks to read a book and then talk about it rather than just review topics...lol.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 12/22/2014, 7:31 pm

my opinion is that my posts are cool and u r lame bye
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by honey 12/22/2014, 7:42 pm

my opinion is that yes i agree with catherine's statement but also have you seen lila and my posts
    they are legendary
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/22/2014, 8:00 pm

Guys, don't spam.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

Post by Trevor 12/29/2014, 12:41 pm

Thank you everyone who participated in this weeks book club! You will receive your reward within the week!

Also congrats to Morgan for giving the best feed back! You will get the 100 drachma reward.

This book club is now closed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 12:57 pm