A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Alice Little

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Alice Little Empty Alice Little

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2014, 6:35 pm

Alice Little X5y49v
    Name: Alice Elizabeth Little
    Eyes: Blue-green
    Hair: Bleach blonde, almost white
    Height: 5’7”
    Body Type: Alice is a thin little girl despite her appetite for tea and cakes
    Skin Color: very pale
    God Parent: Mania
    Mortal Parent: Henry Little
    Country of Origin: Westminster, London
    Pets: Albino Rabbit named Rabid
    Alice Little 21mhmd0
    Talents: Alice has an incredible imagination from her ‘trip to wonderland’ as she says. Alice took a liking to the sound of the violin and quickly found she had a natural gift for it.

Weapon**: Alice uses a Celestial Bronze sword she claims is the Vorpal sword and constantly has it with her, no matter where she is or who she’s with.
    Personality: Apart from her mental state and illnesses Alice is actually very kind and caring. She may ask odd questions at times but she means well and loves to hear others laugh. She may speak in rhymes at times but she thinks she is under a spell and will mean well. She also loves to take long walks to anywhere because she was so used to being attacked in Wonderland that sitting still makes her nervous.
    Flaws: Alice suffers from bipolar disorder that she doesn't take medication for because she claims the pills “block her friends voices.” She also suffers from what doctors claim to be simply pure insanity. From her fits of anger to her occasional self harm and harm of others Alice can either be a doll or a time bomb depending on her mood and how much “her friends talk to her” that day.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Alice has a gift which she calles The Gift Of Netherlings where she can see the Maniai that roam the world as well as talk to them. She cannot control them to do her bidding, all she does is talk with the mad spirited and ask them to join her for Tea Time, which they almost always refuse.(Something about her tea causing them to feel small). Few will join her on occasions if they are mad enough, not in the angry sense, and she usually babbles on and on about Wonderland while they sit there as if they've been there as well.
    Life Before Camp*: As a young girl Alice lived as well as anyone in London word have lived. However she did live in the shadow of he older sister Lizzie.Her father was a teacher at a university and taught them at a young age to act civil wherever they were. When Alice was five years old she watched in horror as her family burned in their home. Having barely escaped, Alice was covered in first degree burns and was sent to Littlemore Infirmary to have her burns looked at and healed. The cause of the fire was unknown and still haunts her to this day.(it was really her stupid older sister's cat Dahlila who knocked over a lit candle. Stupid cat.)For a time it looked as though Alice would perish due to the sheer amount of burns she obtained. However, to everyone's amazement, she healed within a year. Only physically though. Alice’s mental state was far from healed and she began to suffer from extreme fits of anger. She was then sent to Rutledge Asylum to be taken care of by Dr.Wilson. During her stay at Rutledge the doctor declared Alice to be “deaf, dumb, and blind to stimulation.” Apart from her fits of anger Alice was living in her newly demented version of Wonderland in her mind the whole time she was at the Asylum. All of the attempts to help Alice return to normal failed and seemed to only worsen her stability. After eight years of silence in the Asylum Alice began to draw her Wonderland and spoke by drawing. After an incident with her Rabbit toy she began speaking in cryptic riddles but thankfully speaking. After ten years in Rutledge Asylum the doctors saw Alice as healed enough to leave and sent her to Houndsditch Home for Wayward Youth to undergo further treatment from her psychiatrist, Angus Bumby. When she turned 17 however she ran away with another orphan, whom was later found out to be a sayter, and to camp halfblood to be rid of the horrible past Alice had had to endure.
    RP Example*: I liked the forest, although the flower forest in Wonderland were far better. Rabid bounced around happily as we walked along the path and I chatted with the flowers. Doctor Bumby said that they can’t talk back but I have to talk with the flowers, they get so lonely at times. As we walked I noticed a shadow moving and felt my insides do little flips. Queen Red. I quickly grabbed Rabid and raced to the Orphanage. I wasn't going to let Red take Rabid back to Wonderland. I couldn't lose my rabbit.
    Any notes about your characters: she has a lip piercing that she claims to have gotten from Hatter in Wonderland so he would know it was her. Alice has a tattoo on her right shoulder blade of the Cheshire cats eyes and smile with the quote"every smile has a Secret" underneath in cursive.

Last edited by nerissaterzi on 12/27/2014, 7:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Alice Little Empty Re: Alice Little

Post by Kendall 12/26/2014, 4:56 pm

Please alter Alice's name; she can't be based off a celebrity (which does include people that the original characters are based off of).

LBC:
    - How was Alice's life before the fire?
    - How did the fire start -- was it a normal thing (ie: fallen candle) or something... supernatural?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2014, 5:15 pm

Edited!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/27/2014, 2:12 pm

Alter her last name, too.

LBC:
    - Even if the cause of the fire that killed her family is unknown to her, you need to tell the approvers what it was so we can make sure that it follows the rules.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/27/2014, 7:06 pm

Edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby