A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

More Books!

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

More Books! Empty More Books!

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2014, 5:34 pm

Well, Ill admit it now. This camp had the best library i had ever seen probably ever. I walked in with Bella at my side, wagging her tail happily, and took the window seat for our own, setting my guitar case against the wall incase i wanted to play a little later on today. I grabbed a few books, one of which was obviously The Hobbit, and sat down so Bella could lay at my feel like she used to at my apartment in London. Without so much as a second thought i dove into the book with a smile on. I didn't really care for being social right now, school sorta helped me come to realize that I didn't have a group to belong to. As the book went on i found myself thinking about how i used to talk for hours about books with my mum. Bella perked her head up and stared at someone while I was reading. She barked once and i hushed her only to look over and see a girl standing next to me. Ello. And who do i have the pleasure of meeting? i said with my British accent, closing the book but remembering the page for later.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

More Books! Empty Re: More Books!

Post by Morgan Landry 12/28/2014, 7:42 am

"Arian, your sister," the Italian sunnily smiled. "I wanted to know if that seat in front of you is occupied."

She was dressed in an orange Camp Half-Blood shirt, white shorts with beaded leather belts and high heeled sandals. On her arms, she had golden jewels and her hair was streaked with yellow. She had her graphic tablet under her arm and her khopesh-like sword, Harpê, at her side.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/28/2014, 7:49 am

Not at all. Please. I said gesturing the the seat. Arian seemed kind enough and it was nice to know I had siblings here at camp.Its a pleasure to meet some family here at camp. I see you like to draw? I asked her when I saw the tablet. I knew Apollo kids were good at the arts but I was a horrible drawer.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/28/2014, 8:13 am

"Yeah," she grinned. "I love to do digital drawing, but I also do traditional stuff too. You should see my room in Naples, it's an ocean of pencils."

She chuckled and sat down, taking her graphic pen from her pocket. Today, she felt like doing some Disney fanart...or DreamWorks. Yeah, how about some Frozen/How to Train Your Dragon crossover? That sounded good.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/2/2015, 2:31 pm

All i seem to be good at is music and reading. I can't draw to save my life. I said with a chuckle as I nodded to my guitar when I talked about music. There weren't many thing i was actually good at besides my music and herbs.I can also identify all the medicine plants and stuff, but that is never going to be cool or helpful. i chuckled again.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/3/2015, 6:36 am

"Are you joking?" Arian said. "Medicine plants is super helpful, tell that to who spend their days learning them by heart in the infirmary."

She started doing the base of the drawing, namely Elsa riding a Bewilderbeast in a Viking outfit, glancing up at her brother every now and again. "What are you reading, if I may ask?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/3/2015, 11:46 am

It's The Hobbit by Tolkien. I have no idea why I'm reading it again. I guess there's something about his writing that I just like. Do you read? I asked trying to make small talk and learn more about my sibling.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/3/2015, 5:44 pm

"I do, but it's most of the time some teen books in Italian," she replied with a smile, finishing the outline of Elsa and the ice dragon, now starting with the base coloring. "I really love the Chronicles of Narnia though, it's been my childhood and I love them."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/3/2015, 5:54 pm

I nodded.Narnia was often times a place I would visit and wish to actually visit. The detail in that book is perplexing and the movies are nothing short of entertaining. I said letting myself get lost in the words I used and loved. If being smart meant getting picked on then I didn't care. Highschool had been just that except I cared then. Arian was family and I had a feeling she understood.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 8:52 am