A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ariadne Hawthorne daughter of Hephaestus.

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Ariadne Hawthorne daughter of Hephaestus. Empty Ariadne Hawthorne daughter of Hephaestus.

Post by Belle 12/27/2014, 4:37 pm

Ariadne Hawthorne

What's your Name?: My name is Ariadne Elyxiveta Hawthorne
    When were you born?: I was born on August 25th 1998. I am sixteen as of current.
    What Gender do you identify with?: I identify with females.
    Who has claimed you?: Hephaestus is my father.
    Year rounder or summer?: Year rounder.
    Weapon Of Choice:  A simple Celestial Bronze 75 cm. (29.5 in.) sword with a leather hilt. It's just a rental, technically, but she loves it to pieces.
    When you look in a mirror, you see?: I see a girl with many imperfections. My nose isn't perfect, and I wish I more tan but alas, I am rather pale, with somewhat curly brown hair that's a bit dark. I have chocolate brown eye colour and my eyes are an almond shape. I often wear my hair up and you'll see me wearing jeans and a shirt. I am not one to have a lot of girly things, and a lot of my jeans have paint stains on them. I stand at the height of five foot six and I weigh about 128 pounds.
    What would you say you act like?: I can be rather very outgoing and fun to talk to. I like to make jokes and listen to them, a good laugh is always something that is good to have around. I can be rather sensitive and have a low self esteem but I try to bury that deep down whenever I can and push the feelings a way. It's why I can be rather reserved sometimes, I try to keep to myself for the most part, and being a bit of an introvert I need my time to just be alone and cool down.

I get very creative and have random spurts of energy. I can get very excited very fast, but I like to let loose my energy whenever I can possible and I usually do that when I am down in bunker nine tinkering with items and trying to make new inventions. I find it fun even if I mess up I can just laugh at my work once in awhile, but I do get frustrated easily and sometimes have a short fuse.
    What's you're weak spot?: I can be extremely nitpicky and overbearing. Perfection is very much preferred, both for myself and others. I can also become jealous very easily, and my self-esteem is quite low.
    What do you accel at?: I have a gift with pottery and painting, and of course metalworking. Instead of making powerful weapons, I spends my time creating pieces of art.
    Have any other family?: Jamie Lee Hawthorne, a forty-two year old woman who has a work ethic almost unmatched. My step-father is Michael Robert Hawthorne, a forty year old man who stays at home and cooks and cleans. I just newly have obtained a baby brother.
    Own any companions?: No I am allergic to dander.
    Tell us about how you got here: I had a very simple life at home. I grew up with my mother basically always at work, but I had a step father who loved me very much and he was always home to cook and clean. He was the one who inspired me to be rather creative like I am now. I am rather thankful for him and he was a huge influence in my life. I talked to him about anything and everything growing up and he was there for me. If I had a problem he helped me with it the best he could and for that I could never repay him.

My mother was a hardworking woman adn she brought in majority of the income but I loved her regardless, she was a wonderful woman and she did have a heart deep down. We had some one on one talks here and there and most of them were heart felt. When I was fourteen I came home to both of my parents sitting on the couch with pained expressions. They knew about me and who my real father was, adn they told me about it. It was a lot to take in and I didn't want to believe, but soon enough my things were packed and I started in the summer at camp half blood that year.
    Where does your family originate?:  America.
    Tell us about a day in your life: Aria stared out the window, trees racing by and the sky beginning to turn dark. Her head was resting on her palm. "Mom," she started, words beginning softly and slightly blocked because of her hand. "Mom, how come you couldn't tell me this before?" The woman stiffened, and sighed. "Look, Aria, I couldn't because the-" she let out a low shuddering sigh, "The moment you realized what you were, it would've been dangerous for you. I wanted to keep you as long as I could." Aria looked at her, surprised almost. Here was Jamie Hawthorne, a hard-working lawyer who could see her daughter only a few moments a day, stating that she wanted to keep Aria as long as possible. Aria nodded, mouth beginning to turn dry, and stared out the window once more.
    Do you have any magical abilities?: Nope, I possess none. Well I do have this one ability that makes me able to see through your bull crap. Oh wait that's common sense, so never mind.
    Anything else we should know?: I am homosexual, I'm more romantically invested into being with females.

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Ariadne Hawthorne daughter of Hephaestus. Empty Re: Ariadne Hawthorne daughter of Hephaestus.

Post by Kendall 12/27/2014, 9:01 pm

Approved.

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 3:03 am