A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Why aren't we dancing?

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Why aren't we dancing? Empty Why aren't we dancing?

Post by Perca 12/29/2014, 2:48 pm

Since I was bored waiting in my bunk, I had put on a dress and decided to go to the dance. Maybe I would also meet Alucard and his girl! I really wanted to see his girlfriend, she must be really pretty. Quickly slipping on my shoes and grabbing my friend's jacket, I ran towards the Mess Hall. Posing for a moment to stare at the impressive decorations, I dove in the crowd of dancing teenagers in search for my protector and his date

Spoiler:
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Why aren't we dancing? Empty Re: Why aren't we dancing?

Post by Perca 12/29/2014, 4:17 pm

I turned around surprised when I heard Ally's footsteps."Hey! I knew I'd find you here! I'm sorry I couldn't wait after your date was over but I was too bored. Hope I didn't ruin anything! Wow, nice clothes. You look fun."I exclaimed loudly to be heard over the music. "So, where is she? I wanma meet her!!!"I squealed and gave him a huge grin.

OOC:It's alright, you were very descreptive
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/29/2014, 4:24 pm

I was about to pout for him laughing at me when he spoke."Oh. So there is no Miss Tepes?"I whined and frowned. "We should find you a girlfriend. Then you can have many many children and I can be an aunt! And we'll play Princesses with the girls while you play cars with the boys! Come on, we'll find you one now!"I said and grabbed his hand, tugging him deeper into the crowd
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/29/2014, 4:28 pm

Without much effort we reached the end of the hall where I found a couch for us to sit at."There. How about this one?"I pointed at a cute blonde girl in a strapless blue mini dress and heels. "She looks pretty. What do you say?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/29/2014, 4:36 pm

"Oh, stop it. You need a lady to marry and have cute little babies with. That redhead over there?"I asked and pointed at a red-haired girl in a black dress
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/29/2014, 10:28 pm

"Cause I want little nieces! Besides, you need to continue the Tepes family! Hmm, let me see..... That brunette on tge corner with the pink streaks in her hair. How about her, huh?"I asked again
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/30/2014, 10:27 am

"Fine"I pouted and crossed my arms. "BUt you should explain to Miss Tepes why she'll never become a grandmother! And then we'll see wether you want to go out with them or not!"I stated and started looking around the space."And, if you're not here with a girl, why are you so dressed up? Unless.... oh"I said, suddenly realising what he meant."Who is he?!"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/30/2014, 10:34 am

"Oh"I pouted again."Then why are you here? I mean, you didn't help plan it, you don't have a date, you're not here to prepare the food, you-re not the DJ..."I mumbled as I tried to think of any other reason that could make him present at a dance like this
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/30/2014, 10:56 am

"But, I came here looking for you! How did you know I would be here? That doesn't even make sense!"I whined, a puzzled expression on my face as I tried to figure out what he meant.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

Post by Prophet 1/2/2015, 8:49 pm

I had come in with my suit as secure as I could make it. I had almost forgotten about the dance, I had been playing the Halo 5 beta. I did remember though. I had a little bit messy hair, but it would do. It wasn't bad enough that I would be laughed at, I was almost sure. Then I spotted a girl with blue dyed hair. I thought she looked nice, but I wasn't sure how to go about this.

I decided to just introduce myself and hopefully my Italian accent would do the rest. I said, "Hello, my name is Nico Calvi. Who might you be?"

OOC: X let me in here.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/3/2015, 2:47 am

I was about to answer Ally when a new guy approached us. He seemed really nice at him and I smiled."Nice to meet you, Nico. I'm Sapphire Gerki"I grinned and stood up to pull him in a hug.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/3/2015, 7:10 am

I was about to answer her greeting, but she immediately pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back almost as quickly. I said in as seductive a voice I could pull off, "Well, no time wasted I see. I like that."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/3/2015, 7:13 am

I giggled and clapped exitedly."So, what do you want?"I asked, remembering that he hadn't said why he introduced himself
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/3/2015, 7:22 am

I answered as confidently as I could, "Much as I don't like dancing, I'd like you to dance with me." She was the first girl I had ever asked to dance. Normally, I had been wrapped up in video games like Halo, Aliens vs Predator, or XCOM.

I had asked a girl out once before I came to camp, but it had gone absolutely terribly. I had been nervous, and she had very rudely rejected me. I had gotten even more reserved after that. But I had felt so attracted to this girl, Sapphire, that I had to try. I was glad she was receptive of my advances. My mind was on high alert, hoping she would want to dance as well.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/3/2015, 7:31 am

I blushed and grinned widely."Aww! I'd love to! As long as you don't step on my feet"I joked and took his hand, pulling him towards the dance floor."I'll see you later, Ally!"I waved just before we disappeared in the crowd
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/3/2015, 7:38 am

I answered, "I'll give it a shot." Then we were submerged in the crowd. I said, "Well, I hope there's some good music to dance to." I then heard slow dance music that I'd heard...back in Italy! It was a waltz. I knew it all too well, and started dancing with it, bringing my lovely partner along with me. I couldn't help the fairly obvious blush I had. I didn't need help with blushing. She was gorgeous!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 10:30 am