A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Oober sorry

Oober sorry Empty Oober sorry

Post by Guest 12/29/2014, 9:11 pm

Hello fellow people of this site.

Okay so my computer is a very crappy second-hand computer. So this new layout isn't loading very well, and it makes my computer crash. I mean, you could say that it's just my computer being annoying, but don't you think it's odd that it doesn't happen on other websites and didn't happen before the changed layout? Yeah didn't think so.

So anyway, I won't exactly be leaving, I just won't be on as often, until I get a new computer or something.

Oober sorry guys.

-Liza

Oober sorry Kitten-ducks_303

^^ just to make you happy
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Oober sorry Empty Re: Oober sorry

Post by Alpha Wolf 12/29/2014, 10:12 pm

Leaving is one thing. Being rude about it because of a change in layout is another. If you didn't like the layout you could've said so rather than saying some crap like that for your leaving topic.

Regardless bye.

Post by Guest 12/30/2014, 12:30 am

Excuse me? It's not my fault my computer isn't loading this new layout. I honestly really like this new layout. It could be better, but still. Thanks so much for your concern.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 12/30/2014, 1:01 am

When I've sat on a computer with AOL Dial Up Connection The oldest piece of crap ever for the internet and NEVER lagged on a forumotion site with ANY layout. I know for a fact that you are telling a load of crap. You want to know what's causing your computer to crash, it's so old it's probably got every virus under the sun just short of keeping you kicked out of your desktop home screen.

Also on an unrelated note, my girlfriend says: "Eat lemon squaressss"
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 12/30/2014, 1:32 am

Agreed! If you don't like the new layout, you can say so in the new layout topic, where opinions are being welcomed! Please don't post petty things like this in a leaving topic, because it is unwelcomed.
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female
    Number of posts : 1153
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Post by Davis 12/30/2014, 6:47 am

Layout game 2 strong for your comp

Adios
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 12/30/2014, 6:53 am

Guys, I'm sorry to point it out, but the only ones being rude here are you too! It's perfectly logical for her computer to crash because of the layout, just because it doesn't happen in every single computer there is doesn't mean it's impossible. And even if she's lying, at least she is polite, which isn't something I can say for you
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 12/30/2014, 9:21 am

Liza wrote:but don't you think it's odd that it doesn't happen on other websites and didn't happen before the changed layout? Yeah didn't think so.

I'm sorry but, polite? Perca there is no logic at all that this site is what cause the computer to crash. My comment that she has about a million viruses, that makes sense, this site however no.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female
    Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2014-10-25

Post by Daffodil987 12/30/2014, 9:33 am

Perca has a point. Sorry Alucard, but I'm sure she wasn't trying to be rude. It's probably because her computer is old and has viruses, you're right. But the fact that it started when this whole layout thing changed, it was a pretty reasonable explanation for why her computer crashed. Sorry if my message is rude in any way, but I think she really wasn't trying to be rude!
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 12/30/2014, 9:40 am

It's not reasonable at all in fact. If it doesn't crash on other websites *coughtumblr,facebook,etc* where there are pictures all the time and even gif's flying around on a daily bases. then there is no reason that it would crash on a fourmotion website where no matter how much fancy coding you put into it, the layout is still a basic enough system that the oldest internet connection ever can connect to it just fine without crashing at all. It the end she's just trying to downplay the "I don't like this place and the layout sucks good bye" movement.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female
    Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2014-10-25

Post by Daffodil987 12/30/2014, 9:47 am

Well maybe she was subtly hinting at that, but I don't think she meant to be rude.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 12/30/2014, 9:53 am

It would've been more polite to just tell us that she was leaving cause she didn't like the site rather than give such a bs excuse.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 12/30/2014, 10:24 am

Um, no, she actually never said that. She's nit leaving she's just trying to explain her absence to the ones she rps with.And she also never said Tumblr or Facebook. Just saying.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 12/30/2014, 10:34 am

Forget it, you clearly don't seem to understand anything that I'm saying when I'm using nothing but straight up logic and personal experience from the same damn situation. Go ahead and play the hero because you're apparently entitled to do that
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 12/30/2014, 11:15 am

Okay since you guys clearly aren't mature enough to handle a simple conversation like this, I"m locking this topic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 7:22 am