A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

kendra's bunk

sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

kendra's bunk Empty kendra's bunk

Post by sienna 12/31/2014, 12:04 am

Once upon another time

Kendra sat on her bunk cross legged, picking absentmindedly at her quilt. The cabin was mostly empty, except for a few other siblings who were minding their own business. It amazed Kendra on how many siblings she had. She barely knew any of them. She never really took the time to meet them, she was so busy doing other things and spending time with other people. The most notable being Franklin Sheerhan. The two of them were best friends, ever since Kendra got to camp.
    “I think if you really want a monkey, you should get one.” She was saying, “but don’t expect me to help you when its gone bananas.” Oh Kendra, you are so not funny. Yet she still laughed lightly at her own joke. “No, but really, if you’re willing to take care of it properly, go for it... as long as it’s legal, then I would advise you not to get one. If you do get a monkey, you should teach it a bunch of tricks.”
    before I knew which life was mine

Last edited by Sienna on 1/12/2015, 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

kendra's bunk Empty Re: kendra's bunk

Post by Guest 12/31/2014, 12:53 am

franklin sheerhan
    "You're bananas." Cool Franklin, you're cool. For the past few hours Franklin Sheerhan has been laying on his back on Kendra's bed. The topic of conversation has been several different things, biochem, engineering. It was mostly Franklin complaining about monkeys. He likes monkeys. He was fiddling with the stray strings on her quilt. What? He always needs something in his hands, he has shaky hands shut up. Any who, Franklin turned his head to grin at Kendra, "I would think my siblings would do experiments with the monkey if I got it." He smiled a little. Who knows, his sibling could cut off the monkey's leg and replace it with a robot leg. Hephaestus kids are a little insane. Or a lot. He would prefer Kendra over his siblings any day. She was much nicer than a lot of them any how. More talkative, and nice. Did he say nice?  
    eighteen . hephaestus
    THANKS ♥
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 1/12/2015, 11:39 pm

Once upon another time

Kendra tried to think of a one up to that, before giving up and laughing. Only to cringe a moment later after Franklin commented on the dangers of his siblings. “Yes, I suppose that would be a problem.” She paused before continuing on, “Sometimes I miss having a pet, but it would be so hard to take care of one here. What with the monsters prowling in the forest, and such. And then there’s the lack of veterinary care. I don’t think any of the medics in the infirmary are skilled in that area. Then there’s factoring diet and exercise. Oh, and working around allergies of your cabin mates.” At that point Kendra realized she was rambling, so she ended her little speech with, “I suppose the best bet would be to wait until after University.”

Post by Guest 2/13/2015, 11:09 pm

kendra's bunk 2605xzq

//The boy felt a lump in his chest grow when Kendra said the word university. It just hit him that he's eighteen, she's eighteen, and they both don't want to be in Camp for much longer. Don't get him wrong he loved most of the stuff in Camp, but he has been dying to get back in his room and build stuff in private and go back to having the wondrous feeling of being the only child again.
    But somewhere in his heart he knew that both he and Kendra were not going to the same university. He knows that they're best friends and everything but Kendra wouldn't go to Scotland for him, nor would he stay here for her. He would, honest but it's his mother over America and he would take the first option any day.
    University? he squeaked. Franklin popped up from laying down and backed himself up to the headboard. Honestly if you could see Franklin you would ask if he was a boy or a puppy because no one can tell the difference at this point. He was just a worried demigod. Worried about leaving and growing up and imagining a world without his friend. Of course nothing came to mind because he couldn't even imagine lunch with out Kendra. Franklin looked down and his argyle socks, frowning, N-No, you're not allowed to go.He whispered, Not allowed.\\
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 3/5/2015, 6:35 pm

Once upon another time

To be frank, Kendra wasn’t sure how to react. His response was out of the blue. It took her a moment to fully understand what he was saying. Then she could only sigh and say, “Don’t be silly, Franklin” She knew that he was just saying things, and that he wouldn’t actually keep her from leaving. Not without her consent, of course.

As much as both of them hated the idea, they would have to part ways. He was her best friend, and the most important person in her life since she had gotten to camp. It had always been the two of them. But at some point, they’d have to let the other be their own person. And that meant leaving camp and stepping outside their comfort zone.

“Franklin, you’re my best friend. And that means we can be honest with each other, right?” She didn’t wait for an answer, “The truth is that I will be going to university, and you will too. Chances are they won’t be the same place. We both know that. But that doesn’t mean that you won’t be my best friend, and I yours. You must be daft to think that a little distance will ruin our relationship.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 8:26 pm