A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

[Continue?] Hex's RP Invite Thingy [New Game]

Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Male
    Number of posts : 103
    Registration date : 2014-12-24

[Continue?] Hex's RP Invite Thingy [New Game]  Empty [Continue?] Hex's RP Invite Thingy [New Game]

Post by Hexisdabest 1/2/2015, 10:58 pm

GAME OVER

I'm pretty much online at least 3 times every weekdays and is probably online the whole day during weekends. Although, there may be some times where I can't meet my online schedules 'cuz I may probably be busy, but don't worry, I'll always make a way to get on camp. I post 50 to 150 words at times sometimes even reach above 150 or even reach below 50, but it really depends. Please be patient on my reply and I'll be patient to you in return. I'm still not that good at writing since English isn't really my native language but I always try my best for every post.
    CHARACTER SELECT:

Alexander Hexller : Son of Deimos : Single : Alexander is a fun and outgoing person. He's friendly and likes to hang out with his friends a lot, though he tends to get a bit shy at some moments when he's seeing someone special to him. Uncompromising, Alexander would never take back anything he does or says, but there are always some exemptions. Alexander is also caring and thoughtful, a trait he got from his mother. Alexander may also be quite loud at times, although he's only like that when he's around with his friends. But don't get on the bad side of him though, he tends to get real scary when you do so. He takes battles seriously and doesn't underestimate his foes.
    Alexander's Handsome Face:

Alexander's Ongoing Rps : 1/5

Alexander's Birth Certificate

Alexander's Links!:

NOTES: There are still character that are under development but for now, you can do pretty much anything you want with Alexander
    dayc_thehipstafangirl
    dayc_thehipstafangirl

Female
    Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

[Continue?] Hex's RP Invite Thingy [New Game]  Empty Re: [Continue?] Hex's RP Invite Thingy [New Game]

Post by dayc_thehipstafangirl 1/11/2015, 9:41 pm

Um, well I'm not sure how this invite thing works, so I think I need help O_o
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

[Continue?] Hex's RP Invite Thingy [New Game]  Empty Re: [Continue?] Hex's RP Invite Thingy [New Game]

Post by Morgan Landry 1/12/2015, 7:21 am

HHHH you forgot Falko in Alex's links!!

@dayc: The invites are ways to look at other people's characters and see which ones would get along (or not) with your own character(s).
    dayc_thehipstafangirl
    dayc_thehipstafangirl

Female

Post by dayc_thehipstafangirl 1/12/2015, 12:07 pm

@morganlaundry Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying :)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/12/2015, 12:26 pm

@dayc: anytime ^^ (also, it's landry, not laundry xD)
    dayc_thehipstafangirl
    dayc_thehipstafangirl

Female

Post by dayc_thehipstafangirl 1/12/2015, 11:24 pm

Oh, I'm really sorry, Morgan. Landry, got it :) Sorry, once again

How I'm feeling right now:
    [Continue?] Hex's RP Invite Thingy [New Game]  Tumblr_inline_mhhwpto0hb1qz4rgp
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/13/2015, 5:57 am

No problem dear ^^
    dayc_thehipstafangirl
    dayc_thehipstafangirl

Female

Post by dayc_thehipstafangirl 1/13/2015, 11:20 am

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :3
    mehbeh1
    mehbeh1

Female
    Number of posts : 92
    Registration date : 2017-04-02

Post by mehbeh1 5/2/2017, 12:45 am

Oh! Hi! Here to eat my vegtables as you requested? Smile Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:54 pm