A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

No man is an island

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

No man is an island Empty No man is an island

Post by Kwacken 1/3/2015, 4:33 am

No man is an island PSX_20150103_010647_zpsa55f9ca3
    Evander P. Ajax, Jr. - Son of Ares

If every Demigod shares an aspect of personality with their godly parent, then Evander is the impulsive protective side of Ares. He hates people who bully people, even though he is impulsive and aggressive and can be a bully himself. He has no real allegiances to any one group, but will fiercely defend his friends and kin, even if they are wrong.

Other than that, Evander is a jock who wants to be friends with people, but tends to say the wrong thing or do the wrong thing. He is friendly, and likes to joke, but isn't very smart, and can be very insecure. Also impulsive. Very impulsive. And distracted. By everything. The boy needs demigod strength Ritalin.

Needs:

Friends - He likes everyone. Except bullies. And people who make him feel dumb(he counts that as bullying too) He will protect these people through any means necessary. Period.

Rivals - Everyone needs someone to compete against and trounce into the ground during capture the flag!

Enemies - The bullies and people he dislikes.

No man is an island MV5BMTEyODg3Mjc5OTdeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDQ0MDA1NDMx_V1_SX214_CR00214317_AL__zpsa2c45a60
    Leandra Kershaw - Daughter of Angerona - Third Cohort

Leandra Kershaw is a fairly quiet, kind girl, who can be deathly sarcastic, but has a heart of gold. She doesn't like to see people in pain or fear, and will do anything to help people. Third Cohort, been at Camp Jupiter for six years, very stealthy and quiet when she moves. She is the master secret keeper of the universe. She would tell you the secret to it, but she can't.

Friends - Someone who can appreciate medical humor and sarcasm. These people are probably going to be the type that can throw friendly jibes.

Enemies - Graecus scum. No, well, maybe. She's not very trustful of non-Romans.

Last edited by MandarHobbit on 1/12/2015, 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

No man is an island Empty Re: No man is an island

Post by Morgan Landry 1/3/2015, 7:14 am

Hey there!!

I have two or three characters I think would fit some of these links.

• Chiara, my daughter of Ares. She is the Ares stereotype in the way that she's a bully, aggressive, brutal and angry all the time. (She's angry because she's hurt, but literally no one knows that except two people; she makes it a point to hide her weaknesses). So I think they may have a stony relationship, though might get along once or twice. Her form is in my invite, if you want to take a look at it.

• Arian, my daughter of Apollo. She's the sunny, friendly, helpful popular who's friends with everyone so I think they could get along. She's Italian, loves to draw and to surf.

• Morgan, daughter of Hecate. She's rebellious and strong-willed though very anxious ever since her Quest. I think they'd be good friends.

I leave all these links up to you of course :)
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 1/3/2015, 9:07 am

Chiara and Evander could go either way, or both ways. They are very much alike in personality, but that probably means enemies. Ever live with someone just like you? I think they would be in cabin enemies and possibly rivals.

Arian sounds like a good person :-) Evander would love to hang out with her, maybe learn how to surf. He likes swimming, but never learned how to surf.

And Morgan? I think he would honestly be terrified of her intelligence. He's very self-conscious of the fact that he isn't very smart.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/3/2015, 1:41 pm

• Perhaps they can be enemies but with flashes of friendship in life or death situations? Like, of course they'd save each other, but that'd be the only moment she'd actually be nice to him.

• Great! I'm adding Evander to her links, we can RP whenever you want. Actually I'm making her come to the Winter Wonderland dance so they might meet there.

• As for Morgan; are you talking about Morgan or Victoria? (It seemed to me you had confused the two, as Victoria is the smartest one among my characters)
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 1/3/2015, 4:23 pm

* Chiara - "I'd cry at your funeral, but I don't want to go on vacation with you" "Nobody picks on my sister but me" Sibling enemy relationship?

* Arian - Woot!

* Morgan - Speaks four languages, loves to read about philosophy, has a list of dislikes that Evander only knows what capitalism is. I mean, he thinks Persia is a type of cat.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/3/2015, 4:55 pm

• Chiara: Heck yeah. I'm adding him. Can you please tell me who his face claim is?

• Oh I see; I think they'd be pretty good sparring friends, and hang out every once in a while?
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 1/3/2015, 5:57 pm

George Burgess, youngest of three Australian rugby players(the oldest is hotter)

They could definitely be great sparring partners.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 6:22 pm