A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Evander's Bunk

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Evander's Bunk Empty Evander's Bunk

Post by Kwacken 1/3/2015, 6:31 pm

There was something to be said for a perfectly taut comforter. It was comforting to know some things would never change. In a world where Greek gods and monsters existed, and children were taught with sharp blades, at least Evander always knew he could bounce a quarter, or drachma, off his bed. It was perfect. Military corners and everything. Nothing was out of place. His own little sanctuary of discipline.

He sat down on top of the comforter and grabbed a pair of ear phones and then his mp3 player. It didn't have many songs loaded onto it, but rather an audiobook of the Illiad. There had to be some way he'd get through the Illiad, and it wouldn't be by reading it.
    Sabine Bane
    Sabine Bane

Female
    Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2014-11-18

Evander's Bunk Empty Re: Evander's Bunk

Post by Sabine Bane 1/9/2015, 12:27 am

I look over and see Evander. I sigh and get up to sit beside his form on his bunk. I hesitate before saying something, but eventually say, "hey brother"
    Sabine Bane
    Sabine Bane

Female

Post by Sabine Bane 1/9/2015, 12:30 am

"Har a rough day?" I ask noting hid Mp3. I think about my rough day with our dad, Ares. I sigh once again, looking over at Evander. I watch him for a few seconds and smile. I wait for Evander to respond to my question, but also seeing that he might not have heard me because of his Mp3 and earbuds in either ear.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/9/2015, 2:50 am

OOC: Please edit your posts instead of double-posting :)
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 1/9/2015, 4:01 am

Evander pulled an ear bud out as the Iliad quoted the words of Zeus. "There is nothing alive more agonized than man
    of all that breathe and crawl across the earth.
    " He hit pause and looked at Sabine, "Yeah, rough. Trying to get this Iliad thing down, and all it's making me do is think the gods are jerkwads with little care for demigods, or humans in general. So why are we here? Serving them? Because they're our family? Doesn't stop them from using people as pawns and playthings."
    Sabine Bane
    Sabine Bane

Female

Post by Sabine Bane 1/9/2015, 5:53 pm

Sorry, Will Do :)

Sabine listened as her brother explained his problem. "Hmm...i wouldn't get into a hurry about the whole Iliad thing right away. Give yourself room to breathe, you know? And, i don't know. The Gods are jerkwads, even if they are family. Maybe we serve them because we are meant to. Still, i would like a dad that cared once in a while." Sabine responded, anger building up inside her at the mention of Ares. "This is getting depressing and you need a break. Wanna go do something? I don't really care, just anything?" She added
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 1/10/2015, 12:50 am

Evander tended to agree with Sabine, it was a very clear thing. The gods suck. He grunted in anger, then sat up. "Go for a swim? Go sparring? Climb the rock wall? I still get my arms burnt going down again."
    Sabine Bane
    Sabine Bane

Female

Post by Sabine Bane 1/10/2015, 1:17 pm

Sabine smiled and stood up. "Well then, let's go climb the rock wall. And see what we can do about your burnt arms. Come on!" Sabine says, walking toward the door, waiting for Evander.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 1/10/2015, 6:05 pm

Evander pulled the rest of his earphone out and hopped out of bed. He stashed his MP3 in his trunk, then followed Sabine.

(Start a new thread at the wall?)
    Sabine Bane
    Sabine Bane

Female

Post by Sabine Bane 1/11/2015, 2:53 am

Sabine headed to the wall with Evander

(Yeah, i went ahead and started a new one. It is literally just called 'climbing the wall (private)'. You'll see it)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/21/2015, 9:10 am

Hermes elegantly flew in and crouched down on a bedpost. Now let's see, who is Evander Ajax Jr.? he thought while scratching his back with his caduceus. Ouch dude! George complained, but Hermes hardly paid attention. His eyes scanned the sleeping demigods, most of them snoring or drooling. Or both. Finally he spotted a tall blonde dude with the built of a rugbyman on the bottom bed of a bunk and let his flying shoes carry him down softly. He put a package on his trunk and disappeared in a shimmer.

To: Evander Ajax
    - Cabin #5, Camp Half-Blood, Long Island, USA -
    Gift: A pair of G.I. Joe flip flops that turn into combat boots with retractable celestial bronze crampons. They're impervious to water, mud and sand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:25 pm