A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

First Day of the Rest of My Life

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

First Day of the Rest of My Life Empty First Day of the Rest of My Life

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/6/2015, 7:25 pm

I walked into the Mess Hall with Sky and Seamus skittering and tackling each other around my feet and hissing playfully. I rolled my eyes and began to have a decent conversation with the Garter Snake that was hiding in a nearby bush. It would seem that I was the only Norse demigod he knew off and that was both a relief and a disappointment. It was good to know that I wasn't going to get crap from the other campers about bad past experiences with other Norse demigods but it was sad to think I was the only one like me here. This was supposed to be a place full of demigods from all over and yet here I was, completely alone except for my ferrets and any snakes that were kind enough to pass by. I quickly grabbed some fruit for the ferrets and some pasta for myself, knowing I probably wasn't going to eat much of it, and gave my offering to my father. I gave a quick thank you to my father before sitting at my solitary table in the back corner of the room. Sky and Seamus attacked the fruit and went back to running around the hall when they were done. I simply leaned against the wall and talked with the Garter snake that had slithered up onto the table to keep me company.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/slytherin_anyone/set?id=106504426
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male
    Number of posts : 196
    Registration date : 2014-12-15

First Day of the Rest of My Life Empty Re: First Day of the Rest of My Life

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/6/2015, 7:31 pm

Flynn walked into the Mess Hall, late as usual because he hoped to eat when there weren't many people around. He didn't like big groups, Flynn usually wanted to stick by himself, maybe with one other. He never got along with people, and he was frequently bullied before coming to camp. His 'condition' didn't exactly help with people skills, and very few people knew about it. He went to sit by himself as usual, when he saw a girl, over by the edge of the Hall.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/6/2015, 7:49 pm

I noticed the boy eying me and I asked the snake, who was clearly visible on the table, who he was. Anster, the name the snake called himself, told me he knew not of the boys name on that he was a son of Janus and that he kept to himself. I nodded and fiddled with the spiked necklace I wore, causing Sky and Seamus to stop fighting and stare at the boy. With a quick few words in parsletongue Anster slithered off the table and over to the son of Janus, tugging his pant leg over to where I sat but not having the strength to really do much other than move the fabric. After a few tugs the snake returned to his spot and coiled on the table, allowing me to pet him.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/6/2015, 7:57 pm

A small snake came over from where the girl was sitting and tugged at his leg, wrapping himself around. Flynn tried to shake him off but then he realised that the snake was directing him over towards the girl with the snake as the ferrets. He reluctantly took a few small steps in her direction. He had seen her around camp a few times, she was one of the Norse children.
    "Umm, hello. Your snake - he directed me over here" Flynn said quietly, he didn't enjoy meeting others but he would rather meet the girl than get bitten by a snake. He offered out a hand.
    "I'm Flynn, Flynn Mackey, but you can call me Fly if you want." The snake eyed him as if to say,good.

Last edited by DeadlyLynx on 1/8/2015, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/6/2015, 8:03 pm

I shook the out stretched hand and motioned for him to sit, having Anster coil around my bare forearm to keep warm.Astrid, Astrid Sarafina. It is an honor to meet you Flynn, son of Janus. I said coolly as Sky and Seamus tried to crawl up him clothing. A few words in Nordic got them to stop and fall onto my lap, intertwining themselves to fall asleep. And Anster is not my snake, he's as wild as any other snake that roams through this camp.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/slytherin_anyone/set?id=106504426
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/6/2015, 8:19 pm

Flynn sat down next to Astrid and looked at the two ferrets. "I'm sorry for my mistake." Flynn wasn't normally this formal, it was just that it was a new person he was meeting. He looked around, maybe 1 or 2 other demigods, on the other side of the Hall. "It is also a pleasure to meet you, Astrid." His vision started to go blurry.Not now, anytime but now.If he had been by himself, he could've retreated to his cabin and isolate himself. Flynn's other 'alter' tended to be quite angry and have a short temper. Its fine, I'll control it. He stood up, but quickly say back down because his legs wouldn't support him.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/6/2015, 8:24 pm

a look of concern passed over my face and I placed a hand on Flynn's shoulder.Flynn are you alright? I panicked and asked Anster to go get some water if he could manage and to call some other snakes if need be. The snake scurried away and i tried to stay as calm as I could without making things worse.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/7/2015, 3:14 pm

Flynn was thankful for Astrid's helpfulness. "No, it's just - I'm fine. Thanks anyway." He smiled. Flynn could hear the thoughtfulness in her voice. Astrid was nice, she didn't seem the sort of person to bully people. She looked like the sort of person who Flynn would want to be friends with. The snake hadn't returned yet, he wondered were t had gone.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/7/2015, 3:20 pm

I shouted in parsletongue for Anster to hurry and he returned with a Milk Snake and a goblet of water. I scooped it up and allowed the both of them to wind around my arms and shoulder so Flynn could get some water.Here, drink. I said gently and help the goblet out to Flynn.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/7/2015, 3:32 pm

Flynn took the goblet from Astid, and downed it all in ine go, it made him feel a lot better. Nectar and Ambrosia wouldn't help with this, a simple headache, but water was good or it. "Thanks, that made me feel a lot better. That was some quick thinking you did there." He smiled at Astrid, water helps.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/7/2015, 3:39 pm

I smiled and nodded.Yeah. I guess it was. I had never been really good at helping others without using my illusions, I liked trickery what could I say, so this simple thing made me feel a lot better about my father.Im a daughter of Loki by the way. I figure you should know my godly parent since I know yours. it was sort of embarrassing to admit I was a Norse demigod but at the same time it felt nice that at least someone knew who I was.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/8/2015, 5:17 pm

Flynn was right, she was one of the Norse. "Lokir, cool. God of trickey I think?" Flynn wasn't really interested in Norse mythology, he was more about Greek and Roman, mainly because of his father. There weren't many Norse kids, still more than the amount if Janus kids. But Flynn preferred it with less siblings, less people he would have to get on with. "So, who're the two ferrets?" he asked, trying to make conversation.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 2:24 pm

I looked down at the two balls of fur in my lap and laughed slightly.These two pests would be Sky and Seamus. At the mention of their names two heads poked from the ball and they climbed into the table, sitting on their hind legs and standing tall.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/12/2015, 5:52 pm

Flynn watched as the two ferrets stood up on the table. "I think they're really cute." Flynn stretched out to stroke one of them, seeing if it would allow him. "Nice names, how long have you had them?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/12/2015, 5:55 pm

The two little creatures scrambled over one another to try and get petted by the new demigod. The white one, Sky, won and she chitted into his palm and i giggled and held my arms out over the table. Anster and Kriete slithered off my arms and began playing with Seamus so he didn't feel left out.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/12/2015, 6:26 pm

Flynn felt one of the ferrets crawl into his hands.He started to pet it with his other hand, gently. It was furry, as if it was ticking his palm.Flynn started to smile and laugh at Sky. He watched as two snakes and the other ferret went over to Astrid, she seemed to be very friendly with animals.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/12/2015, 10:06 pm

I let Seamus play fight with Anster, my garter snake friend, while Kriete and I talked in Parsletongue about the girls here at camp. So far none of them really caught my attention, not even any of the Aphrodite girls who usually looked hast. When Andter hissed in pain I smacked Seamus' nose and scolded him in Nordic, my native tongue. The ferret could get a little aggressive at times so he needed to be reminded he was playing and not hunting. Sky ran up Flynn's arm and onto his shoulder, softly nuzzling his wheel and climbing into his hair. The little white ferret always was fond of high places.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/15/2015, 11:59 am

Flynn laughed as Sky comes into his chocolatey-brown hair. "How long have you been at camp? I've been here since the day I turned 13, 4 long years ago." He held up his camp bracelet, with his beads on it. It has a two-faced head on it to represent Janus, a flashlight cross sword to represent his weapon and two others, for his four years.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/18/2015, 10:15 pm

I smiled at the cute bracelet and showed him my own, which only had the bead for my father and my weapon.Living halfway across the world made it slightly difficult for me to be here at camp. I smiled slightly. I watched as Sky dangled herself in front of Flynn's face and gave a ferret smile at him before leaping down and playing with Seamus, the both of them scampering around the table and chattering about.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/19/2015, 6:47 pm

"Oh yeah, Norse, Scandinavia? How did you get to Camp then?" Flynn had never met a Norse kid before but he had seen them around, he had always wondered how they crossed the world just to get to Camp, he figured there would be sure similar place over there.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/19/2015, 7:13 pm

Astrid frowned at the memory slightly but quickly covered her face of all emotion.My mother knew a demigod, son of Ares, and once I turned of age she called him up and he brought me here. In all honesty I don't like what my mother did but I guess it couldn't be helped. She shrugged as her snakes and ferrets made their way back to her cabin she had all by herself.It's rather lonely really. I have no siblings here and none from my mother's side either. The daughter of Loki said with another shrug.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/20/2015, 2:39 pm

Flynn felt some empathy towards Astrid. "I don't have any siblings either, so we're kind of the same in that way. I do have these - these -" Flynn pressed his hands to his face, he hadn't told anyone about his condition, he didn't want people worrying.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 8:20 pm