A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Jeremy

Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Jeremy  Empty Jeremy

Post by Josh 1/13/2015, 7:39 am

Well, this topic is about Pearl Jam instead, because it's important.
    And since we were clogging the other topic, I moved it here

anyway, to continue from what Finch said;

"favorite song? mine is jeremy rofl. these lines just kinda really struck me as poetic wheeze:
    Clearly I remember
    Pickin' on the boy
    Seemed a harmless little ----
    But we unleashed a lion

and of course, black is good song. most others im kinda meh about
    but dang pearl jam was influential; one of my dad's fav bands o:

edit: ALSO EVEN FLOW HOW COULD I FORGET "

So for me, my favourite song is Just Breathe
    Did I say that I need you?
    Did I say that I want you?
    Oh, if I didn't I'm a fool you see,..
    No one knows this more than me.
    As I come clean.

For those lines mainly, cause every time I hear it, it reminds me of someone important to me, and how Im thankful for them.

Then Even Flow :P Its such an epic song. They have quite a few songs I really like actually, I also like the guitar in Yellow Ledbetter.

Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Jeremy  Empty Re: Jeremy

Post by Milocross 1/13/2015, 12:03 pm

youre not funny
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/13/2015, 1:50 pm

Oh Im so sorry Catherine, did this not amuse you? Gods. I didn't realise we could actually have a topic without it being funny but instead actually being about music.
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female
    Number of posts : 1153
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Post by Davis 1/13/2015, 6:46 pm

Milocross wrote:youre not funny

you were a stone temple pilots fan, weren't you

@L i like the intro to I Am Mine but then idk what happens, but it's not impressive. like i feel like it doesn't really showcase anything special? and it sounds kinda folky to me. idk. i dont really know much pearl jam past the 90s and don't really want to. @_@

another good bad of the time tho
    U2
    Sunday Bloody Sunday just kajdkgfd idk like snare just... idk im a sucker for snare drum patterns in songs LOL. And Where the Streets Have No Name <3

I actually saw U2 during their 360 tour; it was maaaassive. They played in a stadium and sold seats all over so you literally could see them in 360 which was neat.

Bono recently got super hecked up tho in some sort of biking accident in central park. He broke his arm in six different places, fractured his eye socket and something about his shoulder??? idk how that'll affect the tour they're doing this year for songs of innocence.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/15/2015, 7:19 am

Ah I like some of the U2 songs but I never got hugely into them, such as I do like Where the Streets Have No Name, but then also Vertigo is a good song, as is With or Without You, which is more like Where the streets have no name. But U2 was never a band I got massively into.

Though seeing them live, I can imagine that would be amazing, and i can imagine they'd need a stadium that big ahah with how popular it would be to see them.

Another couple 90s bands though would be The Smashing Pumpkins or Nine Inch Nails. Im really into those, especially the Smashing Pumpkins, with things like 1979. I always find their stuff quite good to relax and chill out to.
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female
    Number of posts : 1153
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Post by Davis 1/15/2015, 9:57 pm

Nine Inch Nails is what I listen to when I'm really pissed lmao The Hand that Feeds & every day is exactly the same, and of couuuuurse closer. B) closer is such a good song.. i dont know how to explain it but it has like a really metalic, griddy sound to it? and i dont mean metal like the genre but as in it literally reminds me of like a steel mill or something idek.

Smashing Pumpkins, the only song i could get into is disarm. Never could get into the lead singer's voice. apparently they made a christmas song??? i just heard it this december i wasnt really sure what to think of it wheeze. And i caaaant stand bullet with butterfly wings; dESPITE ALLMY RAGE I AM STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAAAAGE i just... it's so repetitive orz Billy corgan looks like gerard way tho rofl

did you get into ska? like, reel big fish, the mighty mighty bosstones, less than jake, catch 22, etc.? that stuff was my jaaaaam

RBF did a cover of take on me which is beautiful:

they just... dont care. they're so casual lmao
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/16/2015, 8:57 am

I never really got into ska, it's not that I have an issue with it, and I liike stuff like Reel Big Fish, but it was just more something I listened to occasionally rather than being what I'd say I was really into.

I actually got more into metal and things, and hard rock. Mainly things like Iron Maiden, and stuff like that. But I have a rather wide library of things Im really into if Im honest.

I hadn't seen that cover before but I really do like it ahah

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 10:49 pm